What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I'm glad you got the pins Tschakko and Gatoulis. Gatoulis I think those kinds of coins that change like that are called linticular here in the U.S. if I am correct? I haven't seen the one with the miner/geocacher, it must be a new one? And, Geo Error you can add one more package for you to expect if you have not included it already in the 8 you are waiting for?

Who made this linticular coin? I was just wondering because i pondered for my Gardengorilla coin and sent sent away my ideas to lots of coin makers....

I'm glad you got the pins Tschakko and Gatoulis. Gatoulis I think those kinds of coins that change like that are called linticular here in the U.S. if I am correct? I haven't seen the one with the miner/geocacher, it must be a new one? And, Geo Error you can add one more package for you to expect if you have not included it already in the 8 you are waiting for?

Who made this linticular coin? I was just wondering because i pondered for my Gardengorilla coin and sent sent away my ideas to lots of coin makers....

Hello my friend! How are you? I do not know the maker, but the cardboard thast is with the coin, says: "CoinsAndPins.com"

I can not find any info, but the coin is amazing!!!

The coins has this writen:

Side of Californian map: GEOWOODSTOCK VI May 24, 2008 Wheatland, CA It's all about the number of friends we make along the way.

The side with the changing image: CACHING FOR CALIFORNIA GOLD *** Track at Geocaching.com

30 beautiful, sailboat suncatchers, like these, but antique gold, and their matching pins!

So the AE is Ant. Gold this time instead of Satin Gold? Cool! I think I like this design even more than your Lighthouse Suncatcher - which is no slouch by it's self! You are quite the artist, Naomi! :)

CF30

30 beautiful, sailboat suncatchers, like these, but antique gold, and their matching pins!

So the AE is Ant. Gold this time instead of Satin Gold? Cool! I think I like this design even more than your Lighthouse Suncatcher - which is no slouch by it's self! You are quite the artist, Naomi! :)

CF30

Would ya be interested in a trade :D

You've definitely got something I want, hehehe!

Naomi :D

2574527270_2c6b971843_o.jpg

i am not sure of the finish on my crowesfeat coin, have to find out and that "nut" coin is huge! i thought it was much smaller, like the size of a real nut i guess.

what kind of cool country has a kangaroo on their coin, australia! a gift from steve p. sent along with the anthus laptop trade - one of my heart's desire. thanks so much for making it happen! a jangor orange glitter cat and castle man 2008. these are from the last two days.

thanks everyone!

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Today I got a renegade gnome and three pathtags. Hmm, my tagcollection is also growing bigger, put on my tradebutton today and have a couple offers alreday.

Amazing how nice you people are to help me gather all the gnomes at my place! I think I have an orange coming here so then I only miss the blue one. Hmm, wonder how many they are? Anyone knows a place to read about them all?

grodan

2454380600_37b442e1b4_o.jpg

Darn it Naomi! You are getting as bad (or should I say good) as some of these other designers making me spend my money!!! When are these going on sale? I have got to get some!!! I just got some your lighhouse coins, you gotta slow down, lol.

Edited by Nochipra

I haven't posted my coin arrivals for some time, so this list goes back all the way to May 17th. :D

I'll just list them in the order they arrived. :D

2 x Bushwhack Pirate Sword Geocoin (satin gold & satin silver)

3 x New Zealand Kiwi Fruit (antique copper, black nickel & polished copper)

1 x Cacher Thermometer (antique copper LE)

1 x The Cache Matrix (gold)

2 x American Mustang (antique silver & antique bronze)

1 x February 2006 - Ghosts of Geocaching Past

2 x FTF Craze Comic #3

1 x Sunburst Nature Geocoin (antique silver LE)

1 x Japanese Fan (shiny copper AE)

1 x Chinese Fan (antique copper AE)

1 x Nude Caching Set (antique copper)

I

wwd_lizards02.jpg

:D:D *Gasp* The three other colors! The pink, light yellow & light green! Those were not for sale at Hogwild, were they? Please tell me they are your personal version and not that I missed seeing them in the store! :laughing::rolleyes: Those are sweet!! 'Specially mixed in with the red, blue & bright green! :sunsure:

CF30

Yep they are mine. Don't tell Yime but I liked his colors so much I borrowed a couple, then tossed in a pretty pink cuz I'm a Chick! They weren't at Hogwilds store, but I heard they made an appearance at GW6. There are more pics on my site.

2454380600_37b442e1b4_o.jpg

Another beautiful design Naomi, well done!!

Yesterday, I had my heart's desire come true when LindsyChris sent me the awesome YIME!! THANK-YOU once again LC!!

Also, I got a copper Jellyfish, love this coin!! THANKS!!

Geocoin Angel Coin - Merci beaucoup!

A homemade Geo.Error coin -Hartelijk dank

A "care" package from Lizard Breath. I have a BOOMER!!! and Australia 2008 coins. MMMm Fudge, truffles, and honey all from TAZ. Then to top it off there was a wonderful picture book of Taz, some Taz soap (I'll take my yearly shower before I see you in Nov.) Taz Gum tree oil and a beautiful necklace. Out of this world kiddo.

Is it NOVEMBER YET??????

Wait till you see your Wyoming/ Idaho package.

Jodo T-Nose Spud Nurse :D

How do I even begin to express how much I appreciate all my friends here in the coin forum world? You all have been so wonderful to me and I feel truly blessed to be among some of the best people in the world. :D

Four packages today, including a BIG box. Turns out that the box just had my new swaging tool in it (pictured at bottom) and a whoooole lot of 'popcorn'. :D

I also received

First Italian geocoin 2007

Luxemburg 2006 silver

Letterboxing "black widow"

and two Let it Snow Windows in Black Nickel and Gold

mailbox20080609.jpg

:D:laughing:

Time to decide which coins are going to be set free and make up some tags to put on them with my new tool!

Anyone want a coin to come their way as a goal?

Can you send a coin my way?

I'm a noob, so i've heard about it but never done it.

:rolleyes:

my mailbox was very happy today. inside were several loridarlin's coins - gotta love a spud cowgirl and thanks for the trade and extras lori!

and a northern right whale. very elegant.

AND AND AND a gold light tranquility. speechless i am almost. thanks jesse for the amazing trade.

lara/RSG

Today was an absolutely amazing day at the mailbox. I wasn't expecting anything at all and I found three envelopes.

The first one Iopened was from Geo.Error. She sent one of her handmade sig items made especially for me and my new geo dog Riley because it looks like him!! I absolutely love it and the meaning behind it is very precious. Hugs and paws to you across the miles!!

69633052-f91c-48c9-a09d-3fabdb9686b1.jpg

The next envelope was from Tethys C with one of his new ammonite coins! I have never seen one and it is amazing!! Just amazing!!! Thank you so much!!!

c8aaa884-f722-45c5-a8ed-24d098266757.jpg

The last envelope contained a Gray Whale necklace. This is a beautiful coin! I can see why everyone was wearing them at GW6!! Thank you Karma!!!!!

fc021546-039c-4ad0-98ab-019f171c5a0c.jpg

Thank you seems so little to say but I have no other words right now to express what I feel. There are so many wonderful people in this community and I am grateful to be a part of it.....Hugs to all of you for making my day special (even on Friday the 13th)!!

I

wwd_lizards02.jpg

:ph34r::) *Gasp* The three other colors! The pink, light yellow & light green! Those were not for sale at Hogwild, were they? Please tell me they are your personal version and not that I missed seeing them in the store! ;):) Those are sweet!! 'Specially mixed in with the red, blue & bright green! :)

CF30

Yep they are mine. Don't tell Yime but I liked his colors so much I borrowed a couple, then tossed in a pretty pink cuz I'm a Chick! They weren't at Hogwilds store, but I heard they made an appearance at GW6. There are more pics on my site.

I LOVE them but at $64.00 (shipping incl) for a set of three I will have to wait for trades. Great coins, tho. :) Can't stop playing with 'em.

CF30

I

wwd_lizards02.jpg

:);) *Gasp* The three other colors! The pink, light yellow & light green! Those were not for sale at Hogwild, were they? Please tell me they are your personal version and not that I missed seeing them in the store! :):) Those are sweet!! 'Specially mixed in with the red, blue & bright green! :)

CF30

I LOVE them but at $64.00 (shipping incl) for a set of three I will have to wait for trades. Great coins, tho. :) Can't stop playing with 'em.

CF30

Ditto. I've really cut down on geocoin spending (about $100 this whole year), so I can't afford them... maybe I'll be able to work out a trade. :ph34r:

Today was an absolutely amazing day at the mailbox. I wasn't expecting anything at all and I found three envelopes.

The first one Iopened was from Geo.Error. She sent one of her handmade sig items made especially for me and my new geo dog Riley because it looks like him!! I absolutely love it and the meaning behind it is very precious. Hugs and paws to you across the miles!!

The next envelope was from Tethys C with one of his new ammonite coins! I have never seen one and it is amazing!! Just amazing!!! Thank you so much!!!

The last envelope contained a Gray Whale necklace. This is a beautiful coin! I can see why everyone was wearing them at GW6!! Thank you Karma!!!!!

Thank you seems so little to say but I have no other words right now to express what I feel. There are so many wonderful people in this community and I am grateful to be a part of it.....Hugs to all of you for making my day special (even on Friday the 13th)!!

That is just amazing LadyBee :ph34r:

you truly deserve it, it´s about time someone made your day ;) Great job :)

I

wwd_lizards02.jpg

:blink::o *Gasp* The three other colors! The pink, light yellow & light green! Those were not for sale at Hogwild, were they? Please tell me they are your personal version and not that I missed seeing them in the store! :o:blink: Those are sweet!! 'Specially mixed in with the red, blue & bright green! :wub:

CF30

I received my Lizards in the mail today and boy oh boy I love em! I cant quit playing with them...and I dont think that hubby will be getting his set. Its more fun to play with two sets than one!!!! :blink:

I

wwd_lizards02.jpg

:blink::o *Gasp* The three other colors! The pink, light yellow & light green! Those were not for sale at Hogwild, were they? Please tell me they are your personal version and not that I missed seeing them in the store! :o:blink: Those are sweet!! 'Specially mixed in with the red, blue & bright green! :wub:

CF30

I received my Lizards in the mail today and boy oh boy I love em! I cant quit playing with them...and I dont think that hubby will be getting his set. Its more fun to play with two sets than one!!!! :blink:

Know exactly what you mean. Had fun configuring all 6 in different ways. Was going to get another set, but I have my eye set on a couple of coins I wanna get.

BTW - I didn't get a darn thing in the mail today...not even a bill. Kinda sad when there is no coin to be found....lol