What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Can't say if there is anything in my mailbox or not since I'm not at home and the mail is being held. Always look forward to getting it afterwards to see a few bubble mailers there LOL

You can't just leave it at that . . . WHERE are you And Why aren't you at home :lol: ?

(unless it's personal, of course)

Well I could leave it at that but since inquiring minds want to know :huh: .....I went to Rockin Roddy's event this weekend and camped in a tent at the park for the weekend. It poured rain on Saturday night too! (and I do mean poured) After pulling up stakes I went to Tom's house where I currently have one of my computers and I am avoiding my house like the plague because there is way too much work to be done there and it has been too hot to do the outside work :lol: But I will have to quit procrastinating because there is a meet and greet tomorrow evening that I would have to pass my house to get to. Of course I will have to check the mail too Maybe there will be something other than bills waiting for me!

LIZARDS! I got lizards today. 2 sets of them. They are so very cool. Can't stop playing with them. I like how they interlock. I also got my Pathtag trade today from the GeocachingJedi. It is a nice tag.

Now that I have lizards, I need frogs and turtles...lol

Edited by Sparticus06

Just recently, received lots of Monkeys :D

Night Hunter AS & PN

Cache & Brew

Astro Solar Eclipse

Flower of Life Red and CSI Glow - thanks for the trade Klever Boys

Sunshine Mission from KeeWee - many thanks

and today a lovely surprise gift from Drumin thank you, not sure what the proper name is for this coin, but it is the remembrance Poppy coin b516a0fb-31a4-4635-bac0-459d6d7a9c83.jpg

I'm not going to say, but here are some clues

d437acc8-3ae7-400f-93b0-adfdca7322ca.jpg7d02500c-770d-4079-8238-dd5c6ec106c5.jpg1d19f122-72fa-4979-88b6-b5bc7b21c107.jpg11dcd8c2-0cce-4da4-b6b9-0ef23cb7710f.jpg

Are you starting a cointest? :D

I don't have enough coins yet to have a Cointest, but I will have one some day, and it will involve close examination of my photos.

Thats fastest turtles personal! :D

LIZARDS! I got lizards today. 2 sets of them. They are so very cool. Can't stop playing with them. I like how they interlock. I also got my Pathtag trade today from the GeocachingJedi. It is a nice tag.

Now that I have lizards, I need frogs and turtles...lol

I too got some LIZARDS! :D Really cool coins!

And Tengwar coins 2 in ant. silver & 2 in ant. bronze! Awesome! Just awesome! :D I have an extra one of each so if anyone is interested in a trade...?

CF30

I am up north visiting my parents (you can tell I am addicted because I snuck away to use their dial-up -- OMG SLOW! to check the status of the delivery of some of my coins! lol!) and grabbed the mail before I started the long drive and !YAY! a bubble mailer! My very first package of coins in the mail!!! I was grinning from ear to ear as I ripped open the package! (ok, I didn't really rip it open...it was sealed tight so there was a lot of straining and groaning until I got it open...i need to invest in a mailer-opener-tool of some sort)

I got two December 2006 Canada Signal the Frog coins! (I got them specifically because they are from the month my son was born and since I live in Canada...you get it).

I know it's a small thing but I was SOOOooooo excited!

Today I received my second ever geocoin, I'm definitely addicted. I can't wait to get enough to start trading, but, I'm still a noobie, so, it will be a while lol. Anyways, second coin, the ghosts of Geocaching Past:

2571346196_b90eea1d61_m.jpg

2571346280_934546914d_m.jpg

This is way too much fun, way too many really cool coins out there I'm seeing that I want lol

Today was an awesome mail day. YAY!! Besides receiving a Fastest Turtle and 2 pathtags (Thanks! :D:D ) and a Pocket Decoder (so cool!!) I received;

-Guinea Gal personal coin ...gotta love the piggies!! :D

-2bugs personal coin in gold and silver

AND

2 coins that complete my heart's desire as a penguin. I received

-Pengy and Tigger

AND

-Antarctica 2006.

:D:D:D I am so happy to have all the penguin coins that I was searching for. My heart's desire for penguin coins is now complete. YAY!!! :D:D Thanks soooooooooooo much!!! :):):)

Today was an awesome mail day. YAY!! Besides receiving a Fastest Turtle and 2 pathtags (Thanks! :D:D ) and a Pocket Decoder (so cool!!) I received;

-Guinea Gal personal coin ...gotta love the piggies!! :D

-2bugs personal coin in gold and silver

AND

2 coins that complete my heart's desire as a penguin. I received

-Pengy and Tigger

AND

-Antarctica 2006.

:D:D:D I am so happy to have all the penguin coins that I was searching for. My heart's desire for penguin coins is now complete. YAY!!! :D:D Thanks soooooooooooo much!!! :):):)

WOW!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! :D

Tsun. WOW!

Pictures to follow. (once I charge the battery)

Jodi

Batteries charged... Look what I got today. I have no words Stephanie. You know how I feel. Cowgirl UP!

TatankaPejula-pink.jpg

TatankaPejula-allpinkwhiteandpinkan.jpg

Not the best pictures, but it is hard to get lighting at midnight in a camping trailer.

Oh!!! Le mita cola coins!!! :D

Just recently, received lots of Monkeys :D

Night Hunter AS & PN

Cache & Brew

Astro Solar Eclipse

Flower of Life Red and CSI Glow - thanks for the trade Klever Boys

Sunshine Mission from KeeWee - many thanks

and today a lovely surprise gift from Drumin thank you, not sure what the proper name is for this coin, but it is the remembrance Poppy coin b516a0fb-31a4-4635-bac0-459d6d7a9c83.jpg

Oh! that's a beautiful coin!!!! I think it is called "Red Remembrance Poppy Geocoin" I didn;t know it, but in a cointest , that was asking to make a geocoin callendar, I saw it and put it for May!

Here in Greece, we have the red poppy flower as a symbol of May and especially the may 1st! Itis for the workers who died so we can work in better conditions!

Later I found that the red poppy is the symbol of the war and its heroes! It was growning in places where bombs craters were, or in military cemetaries (marked soldier graves), or battlefields...

I think the red color symbolizes the blood of the heroes who gave their life so we can be free!!!

This coin is a very special one!!!! Congratulations my friend!!!

I do not know when it was minted, but probably it was created before I got registered! So...:D

My mailbox has been "stufed" yesterday and today :D

My price From a cointest with Nochipra (Thank you!):

Two beautiful Accessability pins 8one already gone to Ida27 :o

09c94da6-91ed-4a46-be5b-eef416e4a7ff.jpg

And my Summer Mission arrived :D:

One purple GeoPick and an Appalachian Trail (Pennsylvania) Geocoin plus a nanocachebox :D

75054ea9-dbc3-4d55-b8e5-a1400749ee39.jpg

Oh! today was my day!!!!

I received 3 letters!!!

One had a beautiful pathtag of 3AMT, the ALWAYS A MARINE pathtag! Beautiful tag!!!!!!

I Received Nochipra's beautiful pin..A beautiful pin with a great theme!!!

the envelope didn't have a stamp on it!! WOW!

and finally, I received a surprise coin from Cynthia (over the edge) !!! She is so sweet, so generous, so kind.... :o:D

the coin was the Geowoodstock VI coin, a polygon coin that changes images... I do not know how to describe that! It has a gold miner but when you move it a little, it turns into a geocacher!!! WOW!!!!!!!

I tried to find info about this coin, its mintage etc, but I couldn't!

I suppose it is the official Geowoodstock event coin, right?

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!! :D

I'm glad you got the pins Tschakko and Gatoulis. Gatoulis I think those kinds of coins that change like that are called linticular here in the U.S. if I am correct? I haven't seen the one with the miner/geocacher, it must be a new one? And, Geo Error you can add one more package for you to expect if you have not included it already in the 8 you are waiting for?

Wow, This was a great Week at the Post Office!

First, I received a wonderful Card from the Friends I missed seeing at GW6!

Thank you so much! I wish I could have been there!

And I received my First Birthday Card this year, from Jackie!

Thank you for the Beautiful Coins, Jackie! (My Birthday is this Sunday)

ajune031ak8.jpg

I also received a wonderful Gift from 57Chevy, Thanks so much Tim!

Mia especially loves the Butterflies! Awesome Name Tag! How Cool is That!

ajune054bf1.jpg

ajune057df5.jpg

And I absolutely NEVER thought I'd see this in my mailbox!

Wow! Thank you so much!

ajune028cu3.jpg

Thanks so much for all of the Gifts! HUGS to Everyone!

I'm glad you got the pins Tschakko and Gatoulis. Gatoulis I think those kinds of coins that change like that are called linticular here in the U.S. if I am correct? I haven't seen the one with the miner/geocacher, it must be a new one? And, Geo Error you can add one more package for you to expect if you have not included it already in the 8 you are waiting for?

Oh! I didn't know that word! Linticular!!! WOW!

Well here are some photos of the coin! I scaned the first 2 and I took a photo with my mobile for the third! Sorry if they are not clear, but I hope you will see the images!!!

0017.jpg

coinGW6.jpg

picture00045.jpg

I hope you can see the gold minner and the geocacher! The other side is the one with California...

Oeps :o i am not waiting at 8 package, i have send 8 package, sorry wrong :D translation :D

:D Atleast i know your mail man does not strike , you got it saturday :D

Thank you for thinking of me Nochipra, i am waiting at my mail-box :D

Edited by Geo.Error

Three packages today!

1 shiny copper 2006 Maritime Geocaching Association coin.

3 huge Fortune Favors The Bold coins

and

3 also huge Ratisbona coins from Sepp and Berta - one in each flavour. Now I just have to find a way to get one of those XLE black and white ones :)