What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

They were made by this cacher. I don't know if he is trading them. The first one appeared as a raffle donation at the local CITO event. We found ours in a cache. :wub: The rumor I heard is that there were 100 made.

jrr

What she said! :wub:

It is true, there are a scant 100 of these little robotic beauties (from the mouth of the coin's maker when he gave it to me). Needless to say, it is one of my "most prized"! :) I was at the CITO raffle jrr mentions above, and actually MISSED the coin when it was my turn to pick from the "coin jar" - it was a small jar and I couldn't get a clear look at all the goodies. Needless to say I was quite bummed when someone after me pulled the geo-prime coin. So happy to finally have one!

Wohooow!!

Today was a good coinday indeed. Our snail , I mean postman delivered 7 packages today. Some trades came in and some surprises aswell.

Thank you all so very very much.

231ef743-6934-4a5c-b063-1f364dd694b1.jpg

So many nice coins, even a frogprince! And pickles and gnomes and dolphins and mushrooms and so much more.

Thanks again!

groidan Karin

Four packages today, including a BIG box. Turns out that the box just had my new swaging tool in it (pictured at bottom) and a whoooole lot of 'popcorn'. ;)

I also received

First Italian geocoin 2007

Luxemburg 2006 silver

Letterboxing "black widow"

and two Let it Snow Windows in Black Nickel and Gold

mailbox20080609.jpg

B);)

Time to decide which coins are going to be set free and make up some tags to put on them with my new tool!

Anyone want a coin to come their way as a goal?

a rather fabu day. a herd of horse, leccos mountain, a german coin, licensed to cache which has a much brighter red than the scan shows, labyrinth LE - been trying for one of these coins forever! and what would a day be without a little tranquility. USA nickle.

thanks traders and sellers!

2566661882_162eaf2628_o.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl
FEATHERS!!!

Yáahl (Haida for Raven) moulted a whole bunch of his feathers all over my living room! With any luck - if I can get my ducks - make that Ravens - in a row - y'all will find out how to get a Yáahl's Feather soon. ;) Stay tuned..... ;)

CF30

Oh yay!!! I would love to get a piece of that bird...literally! :o

Send one my way...if you like. I love gettin mail. As long as it aint bills....lol

Your swagging tools looks more like a pipe flaring tool...thats what I thought it was when I first looked at it.

All I got today was my Pathtag trades. Should be gettin some coins soon

Edited by Sparticus06

Four packages today, including a BIG box. Turns out that the box just had my new swaging tool in it (pictured at bottom) and a whoooole lot of 'popcorn'. :D

I also received

Luxemburg 2006 silver

mailbox20080609.jpg

;);)

Time to decide which coins are going to be set free and make up some tags to put on them with my new tool!

Just WHAT IS that tool and what does it do :o ?

Four packages today, including a BIG box. Turns out that the box just had my new swaging tool in it (pictured at bottom) and a whoooole lot of 'popcorn'. :D

I also received

Luxemburg 2006 silver

mailbox20080609.jpg

;);)

Just WHAT IS that tool and what does it do :o ?

:D:D

It's called a swaging tool, and it is used to crimp ferules (metal sleeves) onto aircraft cable. I'm going to drill my coins before sending them out and attach tags using a short length of 1/16" aircraft cable. The tool will crimp the sleeve properly so that it never comes off the cable -- much better than using a lineman's tool or simple pliers.

Shilo has some pictures of the end result in his PGR III thread in post #52 (here).

I was going to post this earlier, but I had to charge our camera. We received this from Geo Error on Sat. with a very nice card with a cat on it as well. Our Tippi the Caching Cat liked it too. He has not been feeling well lately and had a couple of accidents on the bed the other day but this really cheered him up some. We are going to take him to the vet to have him checked out. He is getting up in age (around 10 yrs. old). Thank you so much, that was very wonderful of you to send it out and it is very nicely done.

1geoerrorcoin.jpg

I was going to post this earlier, but I had to charge our camera. We received this from Geo Error on Sat. with a very nice card with a cat on it as well. Our Tippi the Caching Cat liked it too. He has not been feeling well lately and had a couple of accidents on the bed the other day but this really cheered him up some. We are going to take him to the vet to have him checked out. He is getting up in age (around 10 yrs. old). Thank you so much, that was very wonderful of you to send it out and it is very nicely done.

1geoerrorcoin.jpg

;) Sorry to hear from Tippi, but remember Tippi is still very young for a cat, so believe he will bettter. :o

;):D

Sounds like fun. :D I hope your coins travel well. The BackBreakBilly coin that Dancingfool sent out to come to one of my caches, however, seems to have disappeared already. ;) Durned coin thiefs! :o And his are drilled, tagged & swagged too! Ever hopeful that people will change, I will send you an e-mail to be included if you have any left. :D

CF30

Four packages today, including a BIG box. Turns out that the box just had my new swaging tool in it (pictured at bottom) and a whoooole lot of 'popcorn'. ;)

I also received

Luxemburg 2006 silver

mailbox20080609.jpg

:D:o

I wouldn't mind being a destination ;)

Tsun. WOW!

Pictures to follow. (once I charge the battery)

Jodi

Batteries charged... Look what I got today. I have no words Stephanie. You know how I feel. Cowgirl UP!

TatankaPejula-pink.jpg

TatankaPejula-allpinkwhiteandpinkan.jpg

Not the best pictures, but it is hard to get lighting at midnight in a camping trailer.

Edited by Team FIREBOY

What a wonderful suprise in the old mailbox. I got one of 007BigD's personal Geocoins.

I have seen pictures of it but only thought to myself how awesome it would be to have one

of those cool coins! THANKS ALOT 007BigD for sending me one. Now I have 3 coins tied

for my favorite. YemonYime coin, GSA coin, and now 007BigD's coin. Thanks man, you made

my day and then some! :lol:

Edited by dardevle

Can't say if there is anything in my mailbox or not since I'm not at home and the mail is being held. Always look forward to getting it afterwards to see a few bubble mailers there LOL

You can't just leave it at that . . . WHERE are you And Why aren't you at home :lol: ?

(unless it's personal, of course)

oh, you are a gone goose now!

these are the cuties that came today. i just love shaped coins! thanks russ for the trade and ebay for the star.

2568591507_f7b7e5ce1a_o.jpg

lara/rsg

I love that shark, that's awesome

And yes, I can see myself becoming very addicted to geocoins very easily after seeing some of the ones posted here... I have a feeling this is going to get expensive quick lol