What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I have to say today was a great day for my mailbox. I cannot thank you enough YemonYime. This coin easily takes top spot for my favorite coin. Or at least right along side my GSA coin. ;) Very cool. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e513f5db-1d6a-4421-ba09-c75f4d96fcc4.jpg

46f2574e-5dec-4952-a680-b66572c77821.jpg

The one picture did not turn out really clear but you get the picture! :)

Congrats, those coins look really refreshing :)

I have to say today was a great day for my mailbox. I cannot thank you enough YemonYime. This coin easily takes top spot for my favorite coin. Or at least right along side my GSA coin. :) Very cool. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to hold one of these coins at GW-VI - it's an awesome coin and the card that was sent with it had me laughing for quite a while. That Yime has the humor!! ;)

I have to say today was a great day for my mailbox. I cannot thank you enough YemonYime. This coin easily takes top spot for my favorite coin. Or at least right along side my GSA coin. :) Very cool. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) Did You get one Before Roddy?

I had some Mustangs gallop into my mailbox......

But I also got something very interesting.......

A glow Geoguitar with 'Night Cachin' Blues' on the back!!!!!!!! :)

Who is it from? I dont know... it's a mystery! Thankyou mystery Geoguitar giver! It certainly wasn't on Landsharkz list of Geoguitars ;)

It has made me smile a lot - and how did you know blue was my favourite colour? :)

Happy me! :laughing:

I have to say today was a great day for my mailbox. I cannot thank you enough YemonYime. This coin easily takes top spot for my favorite coin. Or at least right along side my GSA coin. :laughing: Very cool. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one picture did not turn out really clear but you get the picture! ;)

:laughing: Did You get one Before Roddy?

:yikes:;):):) What you have to do to get the Yime!!!!!! :) Wtg!!!

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

can't compare with the yimes, but today was extra neat because my teddy bears came today! i learned alot about choosing colours i think. this one is a bit light for a gold trim, but i love mauve! next time, teal.

2555181360_56275284f0_o.jpg

hogwild's t-shirt is really a neat coin, or rather a piece of art. i ordered two so if anyone would like to trade check out my lists. i also have an extra crown of thorns.

if you have contacted me about a bear trade, write me one more time to make sure i have your name on my list, please, and i will get stuff ready this weekend.

a couple of more tranqs came too, but i didn't scan those. everybody knows what those look like. :)

lara/rsg

Well I made the biggest trade yet in my geocoin life - and now have a V2 M10B in my hands. I feel like it is a little bit of geocaching history - I guess that is because IT IS!!! ;)

I also got my Beaver Tags from Landsharkz. They are totally cool. :)

EDI-00084-3.jpg

EDI-00084-2.jpg

EDI-00084-1.jpg

Well I made the biggest trade yet in my geocoin life - and now have a V2 M10B in my hands. I feel like it is a little bit of geocaching history - I guess that is because IT IS!!! ;)

EDI-00084-3.jpg

EDI-00084-2.jpg

EDI-00084-1.jpg

those first two are gorgeous! and i am sorry, but what is a beaver tag?

and congrats on the M10B! show us a picture!

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl
those first two are gorgeous! and i am sorry, but what is a beaver tag?

and congrats on the M10B! show us a picture!

lara

Landsharkz makes the Beaver Tags. They are non-trackable tokens similar in size to pathtags but without the hole. One side is for the cachers design and the other side (picture #3) is Landsharkz generic side to save us a few $$.

They're great for putting in caches or sending out with a trade etc.

Much to my surprise, The postlady brought me an interesting mystery coin. It has two gold and white koi on the front and is called "The Wishing Coin". I got #158. First time I've heard of this one. Is there another thread following this coin?

Thank you mystery wisher, it is a beautiful coin. :)

EDI-00084-3.jpg

EDI-00084-2.jpg

EDI-00084-1.jpg

Congrats on the M10bike V2 holy smokes how did ya pull that off!! You must bring it to beer and pizza when you get it.

Who is it from? I dont know... it's a mystery! Thankyou mystery Geoguitar giver! It certainly wasn't on Landsharkz list of Geoguitars :)

It has made me smile a lot - and how did you know blue was my favourite colour? :laughing:

Happy me! :laughing:

I got that one, too, Liz!! Isn't it THE coolest! Man, you should see that thing glow if you haven't already charged it up to check it out! It lights up the room!

I have no clue who sent mine, either, but it sure made my day!

Naomi ;)

WOW!!!! I reaceived 2 letters today! One was from Ble68, and was a BN sample of the peacock geocoin!!! What a beautiful geocoin!!!!!!!

The other one was a mystery cacher! The letter didn't have address! According to the stamps on it, it came from Italy, but even the stamp is not clear to see from where in Italy!! I have the feeling that the cacher who sended it to me is not from Italy, but is trying to stay unknown!!!

Now...what it was inside??? A morpho butterfly geocoin!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Oh my God!!!! What a beauty!!!! I love it!!!!!!

the butterfly coin came in Rhodes island, which has the butterfly valley!!!! :)

Mystery cacher, thank you sooooo much!!!!!!! You made me so happy today!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Who is it from? I dont know... it's a mystery! Thankyou mystery Geoguitar giver! It certainly wasn't on Landsharkz list of Geoguitars :)

It has made me smile a lot - and how did you know blue was my favourite colour? :o

Happy me! :(

I got that one, too, Liz!! Isn't it THE coolest! Man, you should see that thing glow if you haven't already charged it up to check it out! It lights up the room!

I have no clue who sent mine, either, but it sure made my day!

Naomi :mad:

:) Please a picture, lady's i'm sooooooooooooo curious and happy for you both:D

I was lucky today to, i've got my trade in the mailbox.

:( Southpawaz thanks for the geojelly and the special Egyptian shabti, this one was a big suprise. :)

:o wow, how do you know that i love Egyptian coins and the geojelly is more cuter then i thought. :mad:

Thank you very much.

f7681aa4.gif

bca97952.gif

I got my mailbox v2 that I won on ebay today. Cant wait for v1 to show up and v3 to go on sale. Also got my Road to Scramento big coin, 2 USA bumper sticker coins, and my WWSD coin from Geoswag. With all these coins that are coming I really need to get them cataloged, pictured, activated, cards cut out and them all placed in my book. Good thing the wife works this weekend, I know what I will be working on.

WOW, came home from picking up last minute items for the event to find a package for me in the mail. Thinking it might be for the event, I tucked it away and didn't give it much thought (was hoping for a package from GS).

Well, KAboom isn't quite ready, so I checked it out, to me from Ble68...I didn't order anything and no recent trades....

Opened it to find 2 AWESOME coins!!! A 2008 Oakcoins St Patrick's Day oakleaf....WOW! Then the big surprise came out...a 2006 COINFUSION Project coin...WOW!!!! I'd have never dreamed of owning one of these, this is a HUGE honor!!

THANKS Ble68, couldn't have come at a better time!! Much appreciated, treasures to cherish for certain!!

THANK-YOU!!

Very nice, Gatoulis! Your hearts desire :)

Hello my friend!!! I hope you are fine!

YES!!!! It was my heart desire coin! Isn't it beautiful??? :mad:

Well....I have to say a big thank you, except from the geocacher who send it to me, to the maker too!

AtwellFamily, thank you for making this lovely coin!!!!! :o

Geo error my friend, I saw you got the travell express!! I have one too, but itis not silver, it is...antique gold? I do not know!

does anyone know which metals exist in travell express coin, and their mintage? I can not find it anywhere!

Hello GATOULIS,

You can find some info regarding the travell express on this site. http://www.geocoinshop.de/index.php/cat/c3...el-Express.html

Greetings, Geo.Error

I got home today and had a package waiting - so it's already looking like a good day, right. However, it's from someone I can't recall making a trade with. So I open it up and am surprised to see a coin from my seeking list, a Wisconsin GA 2007 coin. I love this coin with the big Musky on it.

Still, I can't figure out where it came from. :) Then out pops a little note and I finally find out that The Klever Boys sent me this coin on behalf of KDV. Wow, thanks so much KDV for the wonderful gift. :mad: I don't know what I did to deserve it but I'm pretty thrilled that you were thinking of me. This is so fantastic and the coin will always have a special place in my collection.

Again, thank you so much KDV for being such a wonderful, giving person and thanks to you to The Klever Boys for your part in this little mystery.

You're welcome :mad:

I got home today and had a package waiting - so it's already looking like a good day, right. However, it's from someone I can't recall making a trade with. So I open it up and am surprised to see a coin from my seeking list, a Wisconsin GA 2007 coin. I love this coin with the big Musky on it.

Still, I can't figure out where it came from. :) Then out pops a little note and I finally find out that The Klever Boys sent me this coin on behalf of KDV. Wow, thanks so much KDV for the wonderful gift. :o I don't know what I did to deserve it but I'm pretty thrilled that you were thinking of me. This is so fantastic and the coin will always have a special place in my collection.

Again, thank you so much KDV for being such a wonderful, giving person and thanks to you to The Klever Boys for your part in this little mystery.

The past couple of days were great for mail!!

I received from my favorite trader:

-150 pathtags :):)

-various micro coins

-GW6 shiny gold. WOW!! :):(

Thanks so much for all the great trades and everything!! I really don't know what to say other than WOW and THANKS! ;)

And I received a trade only version of the Mustang. Just beautiful. :)

Edited by PengoFamily

Not really in my mailbox, but when delivering some TikiCoins yesterday I was given this:

6-6_1.jpg

Needless to say I was TOTALLY stoked! A huge mahalo to tomitat001!

Tiki

WOW! COOL COIN! Is this another mystery coin? If so I'd love to get one, I just loved that Transformers movie. AWESOME!

Whoohoo! A good geo-day for me today :) A big fat box of coins from the geocoinstore with Fortune coins and Blarney coins :) They turned out great, but seem just a little smaller than I imagined and a lot thicker than I expected. An odd tradeout, but they have some nice heft to them I think :(

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

WOW! COOL COIN! Is this another mystery coin? If so I'd love to get one, I just loved that Transformers movie. AWESOME!

Not sure it is exactly a mystery, they were made by this cacher. The first one appeared as a raffle donation at the local CITO event. We found ours in a cache. The rumor I heard is that there were 100 made.

And today was a great mail day for me.

A 2005 Lackey, + 57chevy coin, and assorted other items. Mahalo for the trade.

Also (& I had forgotten about them): Lighthouse Benchmark coins from coins and pins, very cool with the little jewels in them. (sillygirl confiscated all of them...)

jrr

Edited by sillygirl & jrr

Not really in my mailbox, but when delivering some TikiCoins yesterday I was given this:

6-6_1.jpg

Tiki

That is one awesome coin! I want one! I grew up (well, I never grew up, just got older) on the Transformers. I recently purchased all the Generation 1 DVD sets. Loved watching them. Oh please, tell what I would have to do to get such an awesome coin? I usually never beg, but this time, I just may have to. It would totally make my day/week/month/year/life to have this coin in my collection.

6-6_1.jpg

Tiki

OMG - I have got to find one of those for rattusbaggus... He is a Transformers crazed 6 year old!!! I would hate to think how many times he has watched the movie... but it is well over twenty times... well over!!

6-6_1.jpg

Tiki

That is one aussum coin :( Just great, I think everything has been said, this is a must have to every Transformers Fan -> A must have to me, too :)

Where do you get those?

6-6_1.jpg

Tiki

That is one aussum coin :) Just great, I think everything has been said, this is a must have to every Transformers Fan -> A must have to me, too :(

Where do you get those?

I think my other post got lost at the bottom of the page.

They were made by this cacher. I don't know if he is trading them. The first one appeared as a raffle donation at the local CITO event. We found ours in a cache. :) The rumor I heard is that there were 100 made.

jrr

It has to be some kind of record here folks!! I ordered a GeoGuitar and two of Landsharkz new Shark coins on 06/05/07. I got them today. 2 days from Canada to Idaho....amazing! Whew, Landsharkz you guys are fast. Posty dude/dudette..you're on fire!!!

Love the new Sharkz designed coins!!

Landsharkzcoins1.jpg

Edit : spelling and adding picture.

Edited by Team FIREBOY