What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

No mail today : ( but last week I got a really cute Ladybug from the coins and pin club, and...a hundred guinea gal coins! The best mail of all!

We want to see a pic of your guinea gal coin....my 3 guinea pigs are asking to see it. LOL

Here's one of ours:

hannah11.JPG

Ooweee...wasn't ignoring you, just trying to get the pig to sit still long enough! He wont! So the coins are a little fuzzy, but the pig is fine!

242411e1-f0db-44c9-b29a-4ff7305232c8.jpg

Wow! Both you guys came home with quite the haul! I am green with envy! :anibad:

OK, what are the bent Lava Lamp coins and the Star coin - both on the left side of this picture?

CF30

The lava lamps were a GWVI coin from Oak. They had them in 3 colors and I am pretty sure the lava is glow i the dark.

The star coin, I don't know the official name for but it says Holiday Shindig 2005 on the back of the coin. I got it from The Moop Along so maybe he knows more about it than I do.

Wow Jackie, love all the coins you got from Gw6, Now we can see you had a great time trading/purchasing. We will have to go next year for sure:)

Keewee, You are very special to receive the 001 Are you clever enough feather from Sarah. Sure are one lucky Geocoin Collecter. LOL:)

Barry and Valarie

Aka sweetlife

these arrived in my mail today with lots of thanks to grodan & fiabus

morecoins.jpg

also included was a swedish flag, an oak pin, a bar of chocolate and a sheet of froggy stickers. it was a pleasant surprise as i had ask to trade for one of the grodan frog coins, the rest of the package is fantastic also. i have had a painful stiff neck this week so have been a little bored and in pain, and this package arrived. :anibad:

these arrived in my mail today with lots of thanks to grodan & fiabus

morecoins.jpg

also included was a swedish flag, an oak pin, a bar of chocolate and a sheet of froggy stickers. it was a pleasant surprise as i had ask to trade for one of the grodan frog coins, the rest of the package is fantastic also. i have had a painful stiff neck this week so have been a little bored and in pain, and this package arrived. :anibad:

What a lovely package to get, jam-packed full of surprises too........unfortunately all I got in the post today was the phone and electricity bills .....two surprises of a very different kind!!!! :D:D

Edited by Geo-Gophers

It took me awhile to sort through and photograph them all, but here is my coin haul from GWVI!! :anibad:

DSC_0203.jpg

What is the name of that suncatcher coin with the people holding hands and says sometimes its just who you are with?

I think it was the GW6 coin and isnt it sure a beauty Bev?

sweetlife

It took me awhile to sort through and photograph them all, but here is my coin haul from GWVI!! :anibad:

DSC_0203.jpg

What is the name of that suncatcher coin with the people holding hands and says sometimes its just who you are with?

sweetlife

I am not sure of their names, but the suncatcher of the people holding hands and the one below it were both from Oakcoins. I don't think they say GWVI, but they were available for sale at the event.

DSC_0203.jpg

sweetlife

I am not sure of their names, but the suncatcher of the people holding hands and the one below it were both from Oakcoins. I don't think they say GWVI, but they were available for sale at the event.

Hey Jackie Thanks for the correction. Glad someone knew about them beauties. LOL:)

Nothing in my mail, but

Thank you all for posting the pics of your resent goodies :D

It´s great to see so many different coins that I have never seen before :anibad:

Congratulations to paganfrog for getting one of the cute grodan froggies, I like the easteregg a lot :D

Edited by Tschakko

Not so much in the mailbox... but this was the sight out my kitchen window just now as I made rattusbaggus' lunch :anibad:

sunrise080530.jpg

The first word to come to mind as I looked out was... WOW! Thought this sunrise too beautiful not to share.

Stunning!!! Great!!!! You lucky one - such an adorable view!!!

Wow! Both you guys came home with quite the haul! I am green with envy! :anibad:

OK, what are the bent Lava Lamp coins and the Star coin - both on the left stde of this picture?

CF30

The Star coin was the 2006 Northwest Ohio Holiday Shindig event coin. I made it for our event. -Eleanor- designed it. The back (shown in the picture) is actually a snowflake. The front has red glitter and some wording, and is the star side.

If I counted right, Jackie got the last one I had left. :D

TMA

Today I got a lovely Moustik, butterfly in mmy mail.

I got curious about the green coin in the lower left side of one of the photos, it looks like it is some cucumbers on it and shaped also, anyone know something about it?? It would fit right in my collection I think, especially if it is trackable.

grodan Karin

Not so much in the mailbox... but this was the sight out my kitchen window just now as I made rattusbaggus' lunch :anibad:

sunrise080530.jpg

The first word to come to mind as I looked out was... WOW! Thought this sunrise too beautiful not to share.

Stunning!!! Great!!!! You lucky one - such an adorable view!!!

Beautiful start to your day there......the colours are stunning.

Today I got a lovely Moustik, butterfly in mmy mail.

I got curious about the green coin in the lower left side of one of the photos, it looks like it is some cucumbers on it and shaped also, anyone know something about it?? It would fit right in my collection I think, especially if it is trackable.

grodan Karin

I only know that it's a pickle geocoin...I saw one on eb**

No coins today :D but yesterday:

One large Kiwi Copper

A white sparkly Dala horse

A pink glow Dala horse

Black Widow Tranquility

Pink glow Tranquility

Blue Glow Tranquility

:D:anibad::D:):D:D:D

Keewee, You are very special to receive the 001 Are you clever enough feather from Sarah. Sure are one lucky Geocoin Collecter. LOL:)

Actually that is a sample coin and they all have 001 on them. It is the ant. bronze - a finish which I will not be doing so that one is a true one-of-a-kind. :D . I have one other sample coin in a finish I will not be doing. Someone will be getting that one too - someday... :anibad:

CF30

Actually that is a sample coin and they all have 001 on them. It is the ant. bronze - a finish which I will not be doing so that one is a true one-of-a-kind. :D . I have one other sample coin in a finish I will not be doing. Someone will be getting that one too - someday... :anibad:

CF30

Very Cool!!! We Say.

Barry and Valarie

sweetlife

the past two days have been quite amazing at the mail box! the kokopellis are from 57 chevy - THANKS so much! the others are trades or ebay.

one that touched my heart was lil miss avroair that came with another coin buy. how delicate and beautiful a coin, just like the baby.

2535274128_a94ebb7ac0_o.jpg

AND THE, THE CREME DE LE CREME, THE COUPE DE GRAS, THE WHOLE BANANA -

BLUE IS MY WORLD tranquility.

breathtaking. no other words to describe. obsessions can be good things.

2535274242_4052d89de7_o.jpg

Today was a good coinday, not many but what coins!!!

First i got the two Message in the bottlecoins I´ve been waiting for and then....A Geocoin Angel!!!!!!! Angel #237 is in Göteborg now and always.

That is the nicest coin I ever got. yet :angry: even if I can not think of one nicer at this moment.

grodan Karin

Today was a good coinday, not many but what coins!!!

First i got the two Message in the bottlecoins I´ve been waiting for and then....A Geocoin Angel!!!!!!! Angel #237 is in Göteborg now and always.

That is the nicest coin I ever got. yet :) even if I can not think of one nicer at this moment.

grodan Karin

Congrats grodan & fiabus on receiving the Mystery Geocoin Angel, WooHoo :angry:

sweetlife

Went to the post office today to pick up my mail and got a bunch of math trades; thanks all!

I received a very special package from SFC James Finney that made me break down in tears as I was not expecting to receive the package I did. Inside of a box was a folded American Flag with a large picture of the guys at the Iraq event they held in April. There was also a certificate that the flag was flown of HQ of the Multi-National Corps-Iraq in my honor during Operation Iraqi Freedom. As a prior service member myself , a kid who grew up as a "military brat" and as someone who flies the American flag in my own yard, this was something extraordinary and very special, I need to find a special place for these to display. I'm currently remodeling my art/craft room, so I think it's going to go in there when I'm done. Thank you James, you really made my day special. God Bless you all and praying for you and all the soldiers safe return home.

tsun :angry:

Edited by tsunrisebey
Went to the post office today to pick up my mail and got a bunch of math trades; thanks all!

I received a very special package from SFC James Finney that made me break down in tears as I was not expecting to receive the package I did. Inside of a box was a folded American Flag with a large picture of the guys at the Iraq event they held in April. There was also a certificate that the flag was flown of HQ of the Multi-National Corps-Iraq in my honor during Operation Iraqi Freedom. As a prior service member myself , a kid who grew up as a "military brat" and as someone who flies the American flag in my own yard, this was something extraordinary and very special, I need to find a special place for these to display. I'm currently remodeling my art/craft room, so I think it's going to go in there when I'm done. Thank you James, you really made my day special. God Bless you all and praying for you and all the soldiers safe return home.

OMG......Steph, wow....I can't imagine what it was like to open that up. Congrads to you. They must think you are someone very special. All your hard work does pay off. Would love to see pictures when you have a chance. What a honor to have something like that told on to forever.

Barry and Valarie

sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

What a special, special gift, Steph! You truly deserve it!!

Naomi :)

WOW! That's soooooo very special and nice.

Today in the mail I received 3 Theotokos coins. 1 in each finish. They are even more stunning in person!

WOW - now that is special!! Congratulations Steph!!!