What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Yesterday our 5 year old had her orientaion day at school she was so excited she didn't want to leave the school lol

She can hardly wait for September to come to start school...

Today her coin came in the mail

GC&PC Back to School

She was so excited!!!!!! She ran around the house with it in her hand lol :D

She called it her school caching coin :(:grin:

She Loved it

Thank you for the trade PSU Fan and making one little girl very happy :huh:

Trena

Geocoin055.jpg

Yesterday I got an absolutely wonderful package! I didn't recognize the address and didn't think it was a mission package. When I opened it up this is what I found!

1greatcoins.jpg

There was also a small envelope and when I opened it I thought I would cry!

1greatcoins2.jpg

It was an antique silver earth turtle!!! I have been wanting one of these coins forever!!! This wonderful package was a random gift from IBcrashin. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I have not been feeling very well lately because of a nasty cold that won't seem to go away and this just made me feel wonderful! I can't tell you how happy you made me! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Is all I can say, and your generosity will not be forgotten :grin:

Yesterday I got an absolutely wonderful package! I didn't recognize the address and didn't think it was a mission package. When I opened it up this is what I found!

1greatcoins.jpg

There was also a small envelope and when I opened it I thought I would cry!

1greatcoins2.jpg

It was an antique silver earth turtle!!! I have been wanting one of these coins forever!!! This wonderful package was a random gift from IBcrashin. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I have not been feeling very well lately because of a nasty cold that won't seem to go away and this just made me feel wonderful! I can't tell you how happy you made me! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Is all I can say, and your generosity will not be forgotten :(

:huh: Congrats Nochipra with these great gifts, you deserve these suprise package and i hope you feel soon better :grin:

Well, some days ago I recieved a letter from OverTheEdge! I knew there were geocoins inside, activated by her, so I can drop them here in Rhodes! I knew that the coins were hers!

Well, I opened the letter and inside there were 3 beautiful coins!!! They were all unactivated!!! the note was saying to activate at least one and drop it in a cache!

I couldn't understand what was going on!!! I email her and... the coins were for me!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! She is so sweet!!! So... I didn't know what to say! I still do not know!!! :grin:

today, I activated one coin and I will drop it soon! It is going to be my first traveller! the other 2 I have activated, are from cointests! I have one in my hands that never travelled, but I just love it so much and I am afraid a lot that I will lose it if I send it out, and the other is in Bahamas!!! I haven't seen it from close yet, but it is comming!!!

Since I already hve one in America Continent, the one I activate, has a goal to travell in Europe until the end of the Summer of 2009, and then come back to me, in a cche I choose! So, this will take longer than 2009! ;-) I hope the goal is ok, and I hope my prety one will have a nice and safe trip!!! :huh:

Hope you had a great day Naomi! Happy Birthday!!

Nothing in the mailbox today but bills and Publisher's Clearing House promise that I may already be a millionaire. Earlier this week, however, I received a Finland 2006 and a trio of silver Compass Rose coins.

Still waiting for my math trade packages, but Canada Customs will likely hold them up for another week or so.

Think of all the coins you will be able to get if you really are already a millionaire

I'm thinking bigger, Night Hunter! Think of all the coins I could make if I were already a millionaire!!!

:(:huh::grin:

This wasn't in my mailbox but it's close enough. Here are all the coins and pins and things of the sort that I was able to get at GW6 today.

gwcoins.jpg

From left to right, top to bottom:

ConundrumCoin Antique Silver

Pirate Bushwacking Sword from a trade with Moozer

2008 Volunteer Geocoin

ConundrumCoin Antique Copper

Letterboxing Geocoin from a trade with coreynjoey

2007 Lackey Geocoin from Jeremy himself!

Geowoodstock VI event coin

Geocaching Jedi mystery coin!!!

Smiley pin

GW6 pin

Avroair Nielsenc Marky Hjnielsen untrackable coin

Marky and Joani GW5 Chick

World's Worst Cacher untrackable bear coin

A pathtag I got at the Pathtags vendor table

Wildoates bear token

Marky GW6 bear

Wow those are absolutely Beautiful, did you made more ordered? Looks great on Black Nickel. Maybe we can set up a trade for one? Please contact us if you are interested through our profile.

Barry and Val aka sweetlife

Yes, these are all new 2-tone versions minted and ready at geocoin.se

OHHH!!! I got goodies, boy, did I get goodies!

First, gotta say, sorry Keewee :ph34r:!

I received a chick from Chantal, aka Pengofamily, and THE coolest little gps coin that can be used as a cell phone charm and IS definitely going on my cell phone, then...

And then....

AND THEN!!!

I got a Geocoin Angel coin! Thank you so much for making my day! You truly did!

Not sure if I mentioned it or not, but last week for my b-day Grodan sent me a set of her little froggies, if you haven't gotten any you've really, really missed out, these little guys are JUST adorable!

Thanks for the birthday greets, ya'll! I love them all!

Naomi :)

Today was a great day for mail, like most Mondays! :ph34r:

After 6 days of rain, finally some turtles swam into my mailbox. Two of them swam directly out back again to their respective trades.

Also in my mailbox today;

a KrazyTrollz nerd

a purple Silly Boyz ammo can.

Thanks for the trades everyone!

This wasn't in my mailbox but it's close enough. Here are all the coins and pins and things of the sort that I was able to get at GW6 today.

gwcoins.jpg

World's Worst Cacher untrackable bear coin

World's Worst Cacher untrackable bear coin looks cute where can one find those at? or are they a trade only?

Not in the mail, but at gw6

Damenace trolley tag

gw6 official coin

-Eleanore- personal coin (beautiful one)

Georgia's wine bottle coin (awesome)

Walpurgis event coin

Landsharkz new coin

Dorkfish's grey whale coin

Lori Darlin's happy Trails coin

mini hippy bus

Bears from Nielsenc a big one and a small (GW VI) one

Boo-Boo's pink glitter bear :)

2 Lyonden_ut small bears (GW VI)

Intolerable GW VI

Toojin and Bart GW VI

AND 36 new pathtags! :ph34r:

Lot's of generous people there, thanks!

Nice coins TJ!! :ph34r:

Today was a good mail day.

Received a total surprise from shop99er. A thank you coin for the spring fling. That was totally unexpected and really nice!! :)

Also received another nice surprise from a cacher we met just over a week ago trying to find one of our caches. He sent us an Allegany event coin. Thanks so much!!

And received another package in the math trade:

-German Canadian Friendship coin BN LE

-The Real Adventurer AB and AS

-Licence to Cache Gold

And 11 pathtags. :D

im so envious :-) some really nice coins there. i love the flower power designs and the frog one. who designed that one?

The frog coin is Tadpoles new copper coin. The other one I'm not sure about unless it is the 'First Compass Rose' which came from overseas.

Here are the last of the new coins...many I have several of. Included is a mystery coin, a LE Beaver and 2 (25 minted) Beavers and a German Reviewer Coin only given by Reviewers and have a different icon. :D:ph34r::)

3f49c054-592e-4f10-bdb9-346bb73db504.jpg

70ee943a-4548-4248-873c-fe35c5e35a11.jpg

99b842f8-c8f4-4462-b32e-acb2cfba4f28.jpg

719248ea-7418-4507-93f3-39d281133994.jpg

The bears go with my pathtags

Edited by Tennessee Jed

im so envious :-) some really nice coins there. i love the flower power designs and the frog one. who designed that one?

The frog coin is Tadpoles new copper coin. The other one I'm not sure about unless it is the 'First Compass Rose' which came from overseas.

Here are the last of the new coins...many I have several of. Included is a mystery coin, a LE Beaver and 2 (25 minted) Beavers and a German Reviewer Coin only given by Reviewers and have a different icon. :anibad::D:D

3f49c054-592e-4f10-bdb9-346bb73db504.jpg

70ee943a-4548-4248-873c-fe35c5e35a11.jpg

99b842f8-c8f4-4462-b32e-acb2cfba4f28.jpg

719248ea-7418-4507-93f3-39d281133994.jpg

The bears go with my pathtags

Could you please tell us what the coin this is that is in the top section but in te middle row with the girl in the baseball cap? Have any idea where we can trade/purchase one? Any information regarding this coin is very much appreciated.

Barry and Valarie aka sweetlife

Very cool pics. I'm seeing some coins I've never seen before? How have I missed those? Where can I get a coupleof those 007 gun coins? I'd like to get one for us and one for my nephew. I've started get him into geocoins. Also, that witch with the moon coin is so cool! I'd like to get one of those too.

Beautiful collection of coins.......can someone tell me what that coin is in the top right-hand corner of the second pic from the bottom (or the third pic down lol!) please....the one that looks like a little silver chariot?

That is called a Solvognen Sun Chariot

Thanks for getting back to me, very much appreciated. Just Googled it and found a couple of close-up pics of this coin, it looks absolutely gorgeous....have never seen this one until today. Really interesting to learn about the Bronze Age artifact that inspired it too. It's amazing what you learn on this geocoin thread!! :anibad:

Could you please tell us what the coin this is that is in the top section but in te middle row with the girl in the baseball cap? Have any idea where we can trade/purchase one? Any information regarding this coin is very much appreciated.

That is the GWVI coin.

"Could you please tell us what the coin this is that is in the top section but in te middle row with the girl in the baseball cap? Have any idea where we can trade/purchase one? Any information regarding this coin is very much appreciated.

Barry and Valarie aka sweetlife"

You mean he spud girl? . . . That is from LoriDarlin :anibad:

That is the GWVI coin.

Okay Thank You! We hope someone has a extra one that they would be interested in trade with us for our personal coin. OOH How we hope someone does.

Barry and Val sweetlife

I got a silver thistle. Thanks, AG!

And a Sweetlife personal coin. Holy sweets, Val, it's beautiful!!! Thanks for the trades.

You are very welcome, thanks so much for the trade. It is been a honor and great pleasure to be able to trade with you. Glad you like it.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Very cool pics. I'm seeing some coins I've never seen before? How have I missed those? Where can I get a coupleof those 007 gun coins? I'd like to get one for us and one for my nephew. I've started get him into geocoins. Also, that witch with the moon coin is so cool! I'd like to get one of those too.

Those coins are 007BigD's new coins. I believe they are trade only.

I had FOUR mailers waiting for me today!!

Three were from the math trade and contained:

Lord of the Cache (earth) polished silver

Vogtland black nickel

Regions of Germany - Rhein Main antique silver

Ellandel Singapore silver

The Moop Along also sent along three pathtags and some swag! Thanks!! :laughing:

The fourth mailer contained:

2 Tranquility "Black Widow"

1 Tranquility "USA"

:D:DB)