What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

WOOOOOOOOT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Today was an awsome day I received my Souvenir mission‏!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it's true,....If I'm dreamin please don't wake me :D

In my mission was a

;) LoriDarlin 2007 Black Nickel :laughing: :laughing: WOOT!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

:P Do Unto Others :D:) WOOT!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!

My very first Geo Jellie :D :D

LoriDarlin wooden nickel love wooden Nickels :D :D

2 beautiful post cards :D

Beautiful Key chain

Yummy Yummy Idaho Spud bar

I will post a pic in Souvenir thread when i find my camera :D

Thank you Thank you Thank you so much my friend I love everything so much And now I have to add this

(Sings off key)

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Dear Lori

Happy Birthday to yooooooooooooou!!!

Hope you have a great day :)

happy-birthday-friend.gif

It has been almost a month since I have posted coins, so I have quite a few! Some of these were purchased, some were trades. Thanks to everyone for the trades! :laughing:

Supercacher Phantom Logger

Supercacher Poison Sumac

Lighthouse Suncatcher

Earthday 2008

Cache Critters Sheep

Pirate Swords

Ble68 Peacock

Caching Memories

Zazth Cached and Confused Maze

Mr. Explorer Hockey Jersey

GeoKs pathtag

v1 nerds - BlueMotMot and Ble68

v2 nerds - KrazyTrollz, Bleberry, lorca's nerd, Mr.Explorer3, BlueMotMot, and ThirstyMick

DSC_0027.jpg

It has been almost a month since I have posted coins, so I have quite a few! Some of these were purchased, some were trades. Thanks to everyone for the trades! :laughing:

Supercacher Phantom Logger

Supercacher Poison Sumac

Lighthouse Suncatcher

Earthday 2008

Cache Critters Sheep

Pirate Swords

Ble68 Peacock

Caching Memories

Zazth Cached and Confused Maze

Mr. Explorer Hockey Jersey

GeoKs pathtag

v1 nerds - BlueMotMot and Ble68

v2 nerds - KrazyTrollz, Bleberry, lorca's nerd, Mr.Explorer3, BlueMotMot, and ThirstyMick

DSC_0027.jpg

love thecoins you got Jackie, still waitting for my peacocks.

Barry and Valare aka sweetlife

congrats to all the folks that had such a great day at the mailbox - and days before too! we had a great day today also.

my new nintendo ds solitaire game came today! i am so excited.

oh, and a little guy slipped into the scanner at the same time, a 2007 copper earth turtle. he is simply wonderful!

thanks marianne!

lara

2513046800_608f1fea40_o.jpg

congrats to all the folks that had such a great day at the mailbox - and days before too! we had a great day today also.

my new nintendo ds solitaire game came today! i am so excited.

oh, and a little guy slipped into the scanner at the same time, a 2007 copper earth turtle. he is simply wonderful!

thanks marianne!

lara

2513046800_608f1fea40_o.jpg

I love solitare. I'm going to have to snag that sometime. And I LOVE the turtle! He is too cute!

Hit the jackpot today and received my first four geocoins. All purchased through ebay.

From top left to right: Stars and Stripes Geoguitar, 2008 Compass Rose

Bottom left to right: Tranquility USA Geocoin, Virtual Cache geocoin

geoswag.jpg

welcome to the addiction and say goodbye to your bank account. i am living on macaroni these days. :)

lara

Hit the jackpot today and received my first four geocoins. All purchased through ebay.

geoswag.jpg

welcome to the addiction and say goodbye to your bank account. i am living on macaroni these days. :)

lara

I'm hoping not to go TOO crazy with this hobby... but I said the same thing when I took up knitting at the end of 2004 :D:lol::wub::)

So far I've managed to keep the "gotta have every coin I see" attitude in check and browsing for ones that won't badly break the bank as well as just look absolutely right for my fledgling collection.

geoswag.jpg

welcome to the addiction and say goodbye to your bank account. i am living on macaroni these days. :D

lara

I'm hoping not to go TOO crazy with this hobby... but I said the same thing when I took up knitting at the end of 2004 :):):):lol:

So far I've managed to keep the "gotta have every coin I see" attitude in check and browsing for ones that won't badly break the bank as well as just look absolutely right for my fledgling collection.

I had a fledgling collection once... wish I could afford macaroni!

:wub:

I had hoped, but didn´t believe, that I would get it, but today I got a call, that there was a letter from the US for me. I told them to open it (I am not home right now), it´s a Lil Miss Avroair coin. :)

Thank you so much, this really made my day, even though I did not see it in person yet. Can´t wait to get home :)

niiice :)

is there a story or meaning behind the nerd coins? i see coins made about things someone likes or ones that mean something, like an event or an achievement marker.

im just asking cos they are funny little guys

As far as I know they were a project by several of the Forumusers, trackables with the name of the team on it :)

Cutethey are, for sure :D

:D Thanks ble68 you have make me very happy, you are so generous :D

She really is a great kid, one of my favorite people here :unsure:!

NOW... for me...

WOW! What a nice birthday!

Today I got 3 frogs, a lottery ticket, and other assorted goodies for myself and the girls from Grodan, man, oh man are these little froggies CUTE!!! They just make ya smile from deep inside ;)

THEN, Miss Solan...woman, you are SO busted! I asked her the other day if she made a certain coin and she said nooooooooo....and guess what came in today's mail!! Yeap, that special coin from her and Elle! Thanks, Ladies, and thanks also for the guitar and the nerd!

Got a nerd from Dflye a couple of days ago, along with a Cachepillar that came travelling with it, keeping it company, too! Great coins and so much fun!

Then I got e-cards from Solan, Lenny and TokyoBlossom!

I just had the nicest birthday today, thanks everyone for the coins, cards, and well wishes and such, they made my day!

I truly am blessed to have people like you all in my life!

Naomi :)

:lol: Thanks ble68 you have make me very happy, you are so generous ;)

She really is a great kid, one of my favorite people here :unsure:!

NOW... for me...

WOW! What a nice birthday!

Today I got 3 frogs, a lottery ticket, and other assorted goodies for myself and the girls from Grodan, man, oh man are these little froggies CUTE!!! They just make ya smile from deep inside :D

THEN, Miss Solan...woman, you are SO busted! I asked her the other day if she made a certain coin and she said nooooooooo....and guess what came in today's mail!! Yeap, that special coin from her and Elle! Thanks, Ladies, and thanks also for the guitar and the nerd!

Got a nerd from Dflye a couple of days ago, along with a Cachepillar that came travelling with it, keeping it company, too! Great coins and so much fun!

Then I got e-cards from Solan, Lenny and TokyoBlossom!

I just had the nicest birthday today, thanks everyone for the coins, cards, and well wishes and such, they made my day!

I truly am blessed to have people like you all in my life!

Naomi :D

;) Happy birthday, naomi, fine you had a nice birthday :)

Today there was nothing in my mailbox, no flyers, no bills, no letters.....but one soggy solitary little envelope from AtlantaGal. I knew exactly what it was as soon as I saw it, the clouds parted the sun began to shine and birds to sing!

A GEOCOIN FAIRY!!!!

Having never seen one in person before I can definitely attest to it's beauty and charm and I love the writing on the back. Three cheers for AtlantaGal for her true spirit of giving...the spirit of the coin itself!

005-1.jpg

Here's OptimusCache modelling the season's latest threads...

001-3-1-1.jpg

I had to throw that one in there too because you can see the hole where his tooth was. My Grandma made this suit for my daughter and he found it as I was going through old clothes boxes. He thought it was groovy. Sam has 3 other loose teeth right now that he just seems to want to hang on too. Maybe the coin will be incentive...

Hope you had a great day Naomi! Happy Birthday!!

Nothing in the mailbox today but bills and Publisher's Clearing House promise that I may already be a millionaire. Earlier this week, however, I received a Finland 2006 and a trio of silver Compass Rose coins.

Still waiting for my math trade packages, but Canada Customs will likely hold them up for another week or so.

Hope you had a great day Naomi! Happy Birthday!!

Nothing in the mailbox today but bills and Publisher's Clearing House promise that I may already be a millionaire. Earlier this week, however, I received a Finland 2006 and a trio of silver Compass Rose coins.

Still waiting for my math trade packages, but Canada Customs will likely hold them up for another week or so.

Think of all the coins you will be able to get if you really are already a millionaire

WOW! Yesterday was a great coin day!! I received:

-Tranquility Purple Haze and the Glow in the Dark Pink Rose

-3 Grodan froggies...so cute! :huh::(

And a great package from DragonFly Dreams with their DraognFly Dreams 2007, pathtag, GGA 2007, and wooden nickel. Thanks sooo much!! :grin:

From the math trade I received:

-German Canadian Friendship BN

-The Real Adventurer Foggy Nickel

-Blind Avocado & Tigger Lady

The last 2 weeks have been oh, so slow for coins and we haven't got any - that is until today. It was so nice to finally get a padded mailer again.

We got a non-trackable Geocaching 7th Anniversary, a pathtag and a Santa Spinner. I just love anything to do with Christmas (all year long) and this Santa coin is so nice. I've not heard much about this coin so if anyone has some info on it for me, I would enjoy and email about it.

Thanks so much GeoKs for the fantastic trade!!