What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

i can't imagine how he got that dime to fit in. i wanted to try this, but sheesh, you must have to be able to pound the heck out of a stamp to make an impression. i didn't think i had the strength.

but this coin is definitely in the keeper envelope.

rsg

Yes, it is a keeper - I can tell that a lot of thought went into these. I bet he had fun taking out his frustrations out when doing so.

(frustrations for Dardevle = ice melting :D:D:huh:

I am sooooo glad you like you like it. I just thought it would be fun to send out a few. I made 007 of them and they all went out. I'll give you one guess where my 007th one went! B) I hope everyone else gets theirs soon! HEY fairyhoney, I am finally back to work as of last thursday! :D 5 1/2 months off was enough for me. Now it is time to work until Ice is on the lakes again! B) To keep on topic, nothing in the mail today!!!

Edited by dardevle

I've had a good week :huh:

mailbox20080512.jpg

from left to right...

top row: Compass Rose 2008 (gold & nickel), 2008 Canada Micro, Triple Dragon AC, Triple Dragon AS, MnGCA 2007 AS

middle row: Compass Rose 2008 (silver and bronze), Texas 2006, 4 Musketeers Assassins Creed (x2), MnGCA AS

bottom row: Prague 2006, 4 Musketeers Imperial Purple (x3), MnGCA Silver

not pictured: Triple Dragon two tone, Triple Dragon AS, Triple Dragon Satin Silver, San Diego 2007, Signal June 2006

Yesterday was a great coin mail day!

-pathtags. :huh:

-blemished Earth Turtle and Tatanka Pejula...thanks tsun!!! :D

-copper Frozen Buns and FTF v2 Thanks FB!! :D

and a surprise in my mailbox too

-a Centris orange. Thanks soooooo much!!! B) That is very kind of generous of you J.

Today I finally got my chocolatemission that got charged with customs. It all worked out and we didn´t have to pay $164 to get it. :)

So much lovely chocolate and one v.1 nerd, one v.2 nerd and some love lips. Thank you so much.

I also got a geoguitar from a trade with BlueMotmot.

Later today I will get my other, own guitars so soon I will be able to settle those trades some of you are waiting for.

4ef8a681-777a-4406-a6ef-910ab7e18824.jpg

grodan Karin

Tennessee Jed XLE Glitter - :) came in a birthday card for Zinn. fairyhoney, you rock... really, we were blown away. Zinn's birthday party was pretty lame and that was *after* it was almost canceled at the last second because he was sick. Pretty much, if it could go wrong it managed to and really, it was very cool for him and super cool for me as a parent who hates to see his son disappointed to get a very cool gift in the mail after the birthday excitement and let down had passed. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And now I am actually glad we missed last weekend's events and Zinn is just finally better so we can try and send you something cool in return (you should take that as I'm *finally* able to go to the post office today).

Goofy Cacher - woo hoo! This coin gave us a *much* needed smile. Thanks Goofy Cacher, what a *great* coin! Zinn *loves* Disney and as someone who seems to have the goofiest things occur while caching (losing ammo cans off the side of cliffs and having to retrieve, etc) this coin was *very* well received :)

I'll never stop being amazed at how this community, be it intentional or not, manages to land stuff in people's mailboxes right when one needs a smile the most.

Today was a great day for coin mail...And Birthday Mission

Roddy thank you so much for the wonderful present Carolyn just loved it she was so excited and to see DORA well that was just the icing on the cake lol

We love everyone of the coins you sent and the chocolate covered pretzels ...Let me just say yummyyyyyyyyyy :):)

Thank you Roddy you went above and beond :D

Not good at taking pictures hubby does that lol but here they are...

Geocoin044.jpg

Geocoin045.jpg

Geocoin046.jpg

Geocoin048.jpg

Here is everything that cam in today...

Geocoin049.jpg

So all together I got

Geotag Geocoin Tsunrisebey

Earth Turtle 2008 Green

Tatanka Pejula Buffalo

Thank you Tsun :D

Tennessee Jed LE

Thank you TJ :D

Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers LE Black Nickel Glow in Dark

2 Rockin Roddy nerds

KAboom nerd

White Elephant Geocoin Exchange (WEGE) Black Nickel

Eagle618 2007

Thank you so much Roddy :D

3 pathtags

THank you TMA :D

Long post I know but I'm done know lol :)

Finally had time to put some pictures online, here are what we received last week in the mail

e33f8499-7f5b-4b91-83c2-60670083111c.jpg

This Huge one came last week too:

1459874e-f5d6-4f85-b7f7-f833983aee60.jpg

Here is what showed up today in the mail; LOOK at that Mickey Diver in the middle :)

bd6db8cb-444d-4479-8862-f7801d6cc0bc.jpg

Here is a close up of the Mickey Diver

4588e655-6786-4f03-8b01-5d0ad62262e6.jpg

Thank you Mickey Diver for the awesome Mystery coin.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

Some Naked Bathers :) arrived in my mailbox today.

Over the last few days I also received some tadpole379 coins, a great Castle Man special Astro Coin, some awesome Landsharkz guitars and picks, the new TSD coins, my Compass Rose 2008 and the new MARC Bash coins.

Now I guess I'd better get them organized.

Today I received:

2 Lighthouse Suncatcher Silver (plus pins)

2 Lighthouse Suncatcher Gold (plus pins)

1 AE Lighthouse Suncatcher Antique Gold (plus pin)

2 Hammer of Thor two-tone Black Nickel / Gold

2 Hammer of Thor two-tone Black Nickel / Nickel

Not technically IN my mailbox, but this arrived today - just in time, too. I ran out of space (again):

wow! that is gorgeous!. really a splendid way to show off your coins. do i see some non-geocaching challenge coins in there? that is the very first coin i ever had, the base commander near me gave it to me one day. i still have it.

is this how you display all your coins?

lara

Not a lot of coins, but an interesting day nonetheless.

inmailbox.jpg

All are from eBay, as only the Geocoin Fairy and CCC have made appearances in MS. Still, I feel fortunate to have had the visits they made to our state, and invite the other mystery coin droppers to come down for a visit. I guess we don't have the begging down to an art form as themoopalong would say, but it sure would be nice to have a visit from Mickey Diver and some of the others. In any case, today was a good day.

Not a lot of coins, but an interesting day nonetheless.

inmailbox.jpg

All are from eBay, as only the Geocoin Fairy and CCC have made appearances in MS. Still, I feel fortunate to have had the visits they made to our state, and invite the other mystery coin droppers to come down for a visit. I guess we don't have the begging down to an art form as themoopalong would say, but it sure would be nice to have a visit from Mickey Diver and some of the others. In any case, today was a good day.

Very nice loot Congrats on winning the bids...buying them would be the only way they would find there way to my house also...not much happens here in Nova Scotia....I would hate to buy a mystery takes all the fun out of it :) but might be the only way to own one of those babies lol

I didn't buy any mystery coins either, don't have the loot to do it. I wouldn't give up hope that someday, somewhere a mystery coin will find its' way to you Trena. I just happened to win a Geocaching Jedi coin on the Podcacher in a contest and another coiner generously offered to send an 'extra' Geocoin Fairy (who has extras?) to my son who is in the process of becoming toothess as seven year olds do. :)

So, while I didn't get any mystery coin in the 'traditional' ways (except it was awfully nice of AtlantaGal-truly in the spirit of the coin) I did get two. I am still holding out for a visit from the Geocoin Bug and I desperately wish for a wishing coin. Then my life dreams will be fulfilled B) .

To keep 'on topic' NOTHING in my mailbox today :) Boo.

Roddy thank you so much for the wonderful present Carolyn just loved it she was so excited and to see DORA well that was just the icing on the cake lol

We love everyone of the coins you sent and the chocolate covered pretzels ...Let me just say yummyyyyyyyyyy :D:D

Thank you Roddy you went above and beond :D

Geocoin044.jpg

Geocoin045.jpg

Geocoin046.jpg

Geocoin048.jpg

Geocoin049.jpg

So all together I got

Earth Turtle 2008 Green

Tatanka Pejula Buffalo

Thank you Tsun :D

Tennessee Jed LE

Thank you TJ :)

2 Rockin Roddy nerds

KAboom nerd

Eagle618 2007

Thank you so much Roddy :)

3 pathtags

THank you TMA :)

Long post I know but I'm done know lol :D

You and Carolyn are MOST welcome, I'm glad everything finally arrived! I really hope the chocolate stayed good in that L&L, I was worried about that!! Figured the L&L would be best though!! AND, now you can use the L&L to hide a special B'day cache with Carolyn!!

Those beautiful smiling faces are soooo cute.....

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Hubby returned from the PO and said, "Here Babe, it's all for you!" Received a very special trade from Paula of Cinemaboxers - their path tag and Cosmo Memorial coin. Thank you Paula!

Also a packet from Landsharkz with 3 guitars and a 5 pack of picks. Nice. GEDC0110.jpg

Hubby returned from the PO and said, "Here Babe, it's all for you!" Received a very special trade from Paula of Cinemaboxers - their path tag and Cosmo Memorial coin. Thank you Paula!

Also a packet from Landsharkz with 3 guitars and a 5 pack of picks. Nice. GEDC0110.jpg

Those Stars & Stripes guitars are AWESOME!! Anyone got an extra for trade for our event coin...or a Nerds (trackable)??

I didn't buy any mystery coins either, don't have the loot to do it. I wouldn't give up hope that someday, somewhere a mystery coin will find its' way to you Trena. I just happened to win a Geocaching Jedi coin on the Podcacher in a contest and another coiner generously offered to send an 'extra' Geocoin Fairy (who has extras?) to my son who is in the process of becoming toothess as seven year olds do. :D

So, while I didn't get any mystery coin in the 'traditional' ways (except it was awfully nice of AtlantaGal-truly in the spirit of the coin) I did get two. I am still holding out for a visit from the Geocoin Bug and I desperately wish for a wishing coin. Then my life dreams will be fulfilled :) .

To keep 'on topic' NOTHING in my mailbox today :D Boo.

Congrats gardengorilla! You may not have received one any of the 'traditional' ways, but if you had not won the contest, pretty sure one would have shown up in your mailbox :D

To keep on topic, only thing in my mailbox was a Lego catalog with all those cool Indiana Jones Lego sets... Hmmmm...

Ohhhh I just LOVE that Eagle618 coin!!! Where can I get one???

~S

We love everyone of the coins you sent and the chocolate covered pretzels ...Let me just say yummyyyyyyyyyy :D:D

Thank you Roddy you went above and beond :)

Geocoin044.jpg

Geocoin045.jpg

Geocoin046.jpg

Geocoin048.jpg

Geocoin049.jpg

So all together I got

Earth Turtle 2008 Green

Tatanka Pejula Buffalo

Thank you Tsun :)

Tennessee Jed LE

Thank you TJ :)

2 Rockin Roddy nerds

KAboom nerd

Eagle618 2007

Thank you so much Roddy :D

3 pathtags

THank you TMA :D

Long post I know but I'm done know lol :D

You and Carolyn are MOST welcome, I'm glad everything finally arrived! I really hope the chocolate stayed good in that L&L, I was worried about that!! Figured the L&L would be best though!! AND, now you can use the L&L to hide a special B'day cache with Carolyn!!

Those beautiful smiling faces are soooo cute.....

Those Stars & Stripes guitars are AWESOME!! Anyone got an extra for trade for our event coin...or a Nerds (trackable)??

Ditto that! What a great looking guitar coin!!! I too would love to trade for one of these if anyone has an extra...

I didn't buy any mystery coins either, don't have the loot to do it. I wouldn't give up hope that someday, somewhere a mystery coin will find its' way to you Trena. I just happened to win a Geocaching Jedi coin on the Podcacher in a contest and another coiner generously offered to send an 'extra' Geocoin Fairy (who has extras?) to my son who is in the process of becoming toothess as seven year olds do. :D

So, while I didn't get any mystery coin in the 'traditional' ways (except it was awfully nice of AtlantaGal-truly in the spirit of the coin) I did get two. I am still holding out for a visit from the Geocoin Bug and I desperately wish for a wishing coin. Then my life dreams will be fulfilled :) .

To keep 'on topic' NOTHING in my mailbox today :D Boo.

Congrats gardengorilla! You may not have received one any of the 'traditional' ways, but if you had not won the contest, pretty sure one would have shown up in your mailbox :D

To keep on topic, only thing in my mailbox was a Lego catalog with all those cool Indiana Jones Lego sets... Hmmmm...

001-2-2.jpg

Thanks Geocaching Jedi! That lifts my spirits considerably...when I opened my mail today, the Geocaching Jedi coin was still warm from its' intergalactic journey. I pressed it to my cheek and felt my force return.

Today, I am busy cleaning out boxes...getting rid of things we won't take to Australia. My husband has been hinting our Doxies (my furbabies) should be given to a good home rather than go through the trip and quarantine, etc. I am so depressed, I'm listening to Air Supply (I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you...)which I guess is making it worse.

Right now, I just think there is no one that can love them like we do, there has to be a better solution.

This is a little off topic, but...

When I moved to Sweden I brought my 2 cats with me from the US. It was a 20 hour trip and one was 4 years and the other 8 years old and they had to go to quarantine for 4 months after arriving in Sweden...

And I don't regret a single cent or moment of it! One has since crossed the bridge 3 years ago, but he was here for 6 years before crossing, and the other is still going strong.

Having them here really helped me settle in and gave me a sense of familiarity and comfort that I wouldn't have had otherwise.

NOW... on to the juicy stuff!!

I got two gorgeous Sweden Rocks guitars in the mail AND.... Creme de la creme....

Oh, I love this coin, ohhhh, I love this coin!!! THANK YOU Frozen Buns!! I got me one CUTE little black sheep, the TxGA Black Sheep coin!! I knew I had wanted one before, but had NO idea it was this danged cute!!

*having a smiling day*

Naomi...

PS... today I went from an intern to being "provisionally hired" at my job... it's a little more security and a LOT more money, and I just gotta make it another 4.5 months before I become actually "hired." Right now they can ditch me at any time if I do something wrong...