What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I didn't receive a coin today, BUT....

Here in Sweden there is something called a Nallebudet... nalle being bear, and budet meaning 'the message.'

Today I received Nallebudet! It was the perfect thing to receive! It's the cutest little thing, a little tan bear about 4" tall with a little rope necklace and a cross on it, a card, and a little puffy satiny heart. The card had the sweetest, nicest message from Karin, Grodan, and Mats, s.p.a.M., and the timing was perfect.

For those who know what's up, this couldn't have come at a better time, had a bad night and a rough morning, so this was so very appreciated!

Thank you, Karin and Mats! You made my day!

Naomi :)

LAST CLASS FINISHED TODAY! WOOHOO!

Now to wrap up my two take home finals this weekend :) Sorry, just had to post this somewhere, I am so excited!

Congrats Tsunrisebey, i yell with you WWWWWOOOOHHHHTTTT, have a nice weekend and succes with your home finals

I did not get any Geocoins but I did get some wooden nickels in trade and I finally got my letter and numbers steel stamping set. Now I can start stamping like 007BigD. Maybe even start the design for my own "personal" coin. :)

tsunrisebey, it is nice to hear you are done with classes! Almost there!!

LAST CLASS FINISHED TODAY! WOOHOO!

Now to wrap up my two take home finals this weekend :) Sorry, just had to post this somewhere, I am so excited!

After the rough and busy month you have had, maybe you should treat yourself to a nice spa session or atleast find a friend with a hot tub to sit back and relax in!

I got a package from Rockin Roddy today. Thanks for the trade

1 x Moab Kokopelli

1 x Nerds v2

I only traded for the Moab coin but Rod added the nerd to the package. I never realized that these nerds were so nice - the kids just love it. Thanks so much for the extra gift Rod.

Last couple of days... :)

Nidros Cathedral two-tone

Nidros Cathedral antique gold

Real Adventurer two-tone (gold on nickel)

Real Adventurer two-tone (gold on black nickel)

Real Adventurer satin silver

Real Adventurer satin gold

NZ GPS society fern

Compass Rose BN 2007 x2

Compass Rose Satin Gold 2007 x3

Tiki Five Five

Pi Blue Math

Enigma x3

Copper Sundail

ROT 13 dragon spinner copper x3

ROT 13 dragon spinner silver x2

ROT 13 dragon spinner gold x2

Rome Coliseum copper

OshnDoc antartica bronze

OshnDoc antartica two-tone

highland geocoin fairy

highland geocoin fairy gold #24 :):D

di vinci code 3 coin set

delft bleuws klomp

mystery spy pathtag GCC x3

karma good and bad x4

karma good and bad pink LE

tranquility black forest germany

tranquility nickel german

tranquility gold german

tranquility portugal

time and space yellow

Thanks for all da trades. :D

Cache Matrix spinners (nickel and gold)

Edit:

And most important, hand delivered:

dheninger 2008 gold and nickel ~ they look awesome! :)

Edited by avroair

I haven`t been buying any coins lately. As some of you know I am in the process of slimming down my collection and buying them just isn`t helping any. But today I received a mailer. :D:D For reasons unknown to me, inside was a 08 Volunteers Geocoin. I`ve seen pictures of them but until I held this one I had no idea how nice they really are. And then there is the coin page that goes along with the coin. This one is definitely going with my “untouchable coins”.

I am not a man of many words and I don’t think I could even come close to saying what this means to me.

Thank You FSM and whoever is responsible for thinking I am worthy of such a coin. :):D

I haven`t been buying any coins lately. As some of you know I am in the process of slimming down my collection and buying them just isn`t helping any. But today I received a mailer. :D:D For reasons unknown to me, inside was a 08 Volunteers Geocoin. I`ve seen pictures of them but until I held this one I had no idea how nice they really are. And then there is the coin page that goes along with the coin. This one is definitely going with my “untouchable coins”.

I am not a man of many words and I don’t think I could even come close to saying what this means to me.

Thank You FSM and whoever is responsible for thinking I am worthy of such a coin. :):D

You are one of the most generous, kind people here.... you are truly worthy of this coin and many, many more!

Naomi :D

Congrats on that coin IB, yu are waaaay high on my list of "Worlds Nicest Cachers"

Congrat's!

I have been in VA for a few days and when I returned yesterday, I was soooo surprised to find an awesome envelope from Fluttershy in my mailbox! The envelope is adorably decorated with stamps and a punch-out of my name. Then inside is a card with a picture of one of her coins/pathtags with the white bunny with the butterfly on its nose (I just love that design!). Inside the card- la pièce de résistance-one pink scooter and one blue scooter! What a wonderful gift! I love your scooters and I love the colors! The glitter on the seats look just like the vinyl glitter on real scooters!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL GIFT AND GENEROUSITY!

Oh, and Allie, just to let you know, we both seem to like rabbits and you know what they say about how rabbits mulitply. . .in a few months you will find a rabbit from me and that's all I'm saying for now. :):D:D

Thank You FSM and whoever is responsible for thinking I am worthy of such a coin. :D:)

I was in your shoes a few weeks back. Well, I guess the shoes are keepers. Anyway, it feels pretty nice, eh? welcome to the club. . . :D

TMA

Congratulations Steph on finishing those last classes!! WTG!!!

Congratulations to IBCrashen for receiving the cool coin!!!

My mailbox has been full the last two days

2008 Compass Rose--6 metals including a black nickel!!

musketeers--purple and black

Geo Guitars!! Yipee!!!

2008 Michigan

Edited by LadyBee4T

A few days ago, I received my BIRTDAY MISSION!!!! THANKS so much TWP!!!! A nice candle, some great Ride for Sight pins, a Ride for Sight kickstand pad, a COOL pen with retractable keychain (won't lose the pen anymore) some candy and COINS!! The coins were the Castleman and Castlewife coin BEAYTIFUL, and the Cape Spear Lighthouse coin WOW!!! THANKS Carolyn of The-Wolf-Pack...and keep an eye out for the return mail!! ;-)

The next day, I got a couple coins I've never seen nor heard of and am wondering if anyone has any info...coin says Glenrock Wyoming on one side (with a Pony Express rider on it), the other side says Douglas Wyoming and has a jackalope on it! I got one in silver and one in gold...PLUS, I got this very nice Geocaching celebrates it's 7 year anniversary, NICE!! This coin is a bit smaller than the regular coin. THANK-YOU to the very kind person who sent me those, AWESOME!!

Sorry, couldn't post for the last couple as something came up and I was pulled away!

I haven`t been buying any coins lately. As some of you know I am in the process of slimming down my collection and buying them just isn`t helping any. But today I received a mailer. :blink:;) For reasons unknown to me, inside was a 08 Volunteers Geocoin. I`ve seen pictures of them but until I held this one I had no idea how nice they really are. And then there is the coin page that goes along with the coin. This one is definitely going with my “untouchable coins”.

Thank You FSM and whoever is responsible for thinking I am worthy of such a coin. :(:blink:

You are one of the most generous, kind people here.... you are truly worthy of this coin and many, many more!

Naomi :(

I was about to write the same ;) . . . As You of all people truly deserve this coin :D

A few days ago, I received my BIRTDAY MISSION!!!! THANKS so much TWP!!!! A nice candle, some great Ride for Sight pins, a Ride for Sight kickstand pad, a COOL pen with retractable keychain (won't lose the pen anymore) some candy and COINS!! The coins were the Castleman and Castlewife coin BEAYTIFUL, and the Cape Spear Lighthouse coin WOW!!! THANKS Carolyn of The-Wolf-Pack...and keep an eye out for the return mail!! ;-)

The next day, I got a couple coins I've never seen nor heard of and am wondering if anyone has any info...coin says Glenrock Wyoming on one side (with a Pony Express rider on it), the other side says Douglas Wyoming and has a jackalope on it! I got one in silver and one in gold...PLUS, I got this very nice Geocaching celebrates it's 7 year anniversary, NICE!! This coin is a bit smaller than the regular coin. THANK-YOU to the very kind person who sent me those, AWESOME!!

Sorry, couldn't post for the last couple as something came up and I was pulled away!

Roddy, the Glenrock/Douglas geocoin is a coin done by Kimba off Track and Converse County Chamber of Commerce. You can activate your coin at Hogcode.com. Nice coin huh!!!! Jodi

Roddy, the Glenrock/Douglas geocoin is a coin done by Kimba off Track and Converse County Chamber of Commerce. You can activate your coin at Hogcode.com. Nice coin huh!!!! Jodi

THANKS Team FIREBOY, how is it I never knew of these?? Yes, very nice coins indeed! Sadly (for me), these are destined for our Lazy Hayes Days II event....not such bad news for the lucky winners at the event I suppose!! :blink:

THANKS Kimba....MUCH appreciated!!

today was like an "oh my" kinda day. too many good things came all at once from trades and from that famous E place.

2463203266_be8bcf4e7e_o.jpg

unfortunately one of the more spectacular arrivals was an error. the seller packed the berta pink tranquility

in with the coin i bought by mistake. oh well, i get to enjoy it for the weekend and then send it back on monday.

splended astro solar eclipse, german black forest TQ, sock monkey and an extra kansas sunshine coin from a southpawaz trade.

love them all, but man, that astro and TQ are a step above.

lara

Yesterday arrived:

Astro Coin Solar Eclipse (very nice coins but I think the Autumn Glow is the best version)

Kids and Caching Geocoin LE (I had to buy this one because it reminds me of my cache tours with my 4 years old mini cacher!!)

today was like an "oh my" kinda day. too many good things came all at once from trades and from that famous E place.

2463203266_be8bcf4e7e_o.jpg

unfortunately one of the more spectacular arrivals was an error. the seller packed the berta pink tranquility

in with the coin i bought by mistake. oh well, i get to enjoy it for the weekend and then send it back on monday.

splended astro solar eclipse, german black forest TQ, sock monkey and an extra kansas sunshine coin from a southpawaz trade.

lara

Are you Sure? It could have been a "gift" :lol:

lara

Are you Sure? It could have been a "gift" :lol:

I was the one that made the mistake. And luckily I made a huge mistake with such a great person as Lara. But not to worry, she has a little extra something coming to her for her honesty. And I am also on the look out for some special items for her!

Another Great Monday!

2 Silver WWSD LE

2 Beaver Dude Canadian Guitars

Purple Claddaugh

2 2008 Antique Copper Compass Roses

2 2008 Silver/Bronze Compass Roses

2 WWFM 3

2 Cache and Brew with the Crew

an oakbuck

a MWGB Chick from LadyBee4T (thanks for the cointest!)

Fliegenpilz BN

Lady bug Gold both courtesy of IBCrashen who I contacted for a trade, then offered to buy, and then got them for FREE. Two coins I never thought I'd own for sure. Thanks a heap IBCrashen!

032.jpg

Today was a great coin day!!

-German Tranquility nickel

-German Tranquility Black Forrest edition

-German Canadian Friendship coin, glitter trade only version

Thanks for the trades!! :lol:

And cointest winnings from usyoopers

-Birds of a feather

-Great Outdoors AN

Thanks so much!!!

my mail is coming later and later so finally today's arrived. i have been watching the tracking site so knew that today was the day for — TaDa:

Tranquility Luxury edition.

not enough superlatives to describe this coin. awesome!

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl