What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

BIG COIN DAY TODAY

30 assorted Real Adventurer Coins from Germany

20 Canadian/German Friendship Coins

Rhodesian Ridgeback #008 (SURPRISE SURPRISE)

5 BN Moon Mushrooms

250 ??? Can't say yet

Are you teasing us again Jim? Come on guy I want to know!! I can't go to GW6 so have pity on us poor collectors.....LOL

BIG COIN DAY TODAY

30 assorted Real Adventurer Coins from Germany

20 Canadian/German Friendship Coins

Rhodesian Ridgeback #008 (SURPRISE SURPRISE)

5 BN Moon Mushrooms

250 ??? Can't say yet

20 German-Canadian Friendship coins! How do I get one from you? Arm? Leg? Maybe a Maine Pirate Quest coin? :lol:

After a long period without coins, today was a very good day. I got some coins in the mail from a couple of trades and auction wins. I had my guess as to which coins the kids would like but I was wrong. They were are just nuts for the Compass Rose 2007. They flipped it over and over just taking in everything about it. Thanks for the trade Creacher. Not sure I can get some of the other years/metals but they will be moving up on my seeking list for sure.

Of course I'm thrilled to get all of these coins and the pathtags too. great day.

IMG_3413.gif

Wow! Three mailers today! And one of them quite a hefty one from New Zealand!

I got my Chocolate Mission today with 4 Whittaker's white chocolate bars and a hefty Super Peanut lab! My wife opened the package and was oohing and aahing over the chocolate bars when she noticed the two geocoins. "Oh! There are coins in here too!" she exclaimed (guess we each have our own priorities in life).

Anyway, ButterflyLady gifted me with two great coins:

1.Swiss TB-Trophy

Team Chelmo Gold

I also received:

GCC June 2006

2007 San Diego Geocachers

Team A.C.E. 2007 Antique Gold

Nordic Caching Iceland

Signal June 2006

Cape Breton Silver

Cape Breton Black Nickel

mailbox20080429.jpg

I got my Chocolate Mission today with 4 Whittaker's white chocolate bars and a hefty Super Peanut lab! My wife opened the package and was oohing and aahing over the chocolate bars when she noticed the two geocoins. "Oh! There are coins in here too!" she exclaimed (guess we each have our own priorities in life).

1.Swiss TB-Trophy

Team Chelmo Gold

I also received:

GCC June 2006

Nordic Caching Iceland

Signal June 2006

Cape Breton Silver

Cape Breton Black Nickel

mailbox20080429.jpg

:):D:D What!!!!! Who!!!!How!!!!! :lol:;) not 1 but 2 you are soooooooooooooo lucky Did you put in a good word for me? lol

Congrats on your Cape Breton geocoins...maybe there is still hope for me lol

1.Swiss TB-Trophy

Team Chelmo Gold

I also received:

GCC June 2006

Nordic Caching Iceland

Signal June 2006

Cape Breton Silver

Cape Breton Black Nickel

mailbox20080429.jpg

I know of someone who would REALLY like to have that BN Cape Breton of yours :lol:

But then, Maybe it is to be a surprise ;)

1.Swiss TB-Trophy

Team Chelmo Gold

I also received:

GCC June 2006

Nordic Caching Iceland

Signal June 2006

Cape Breton Silver

Cape Breton Black Nickel

mailbox20080429.jpg

I know of someone who would REALLY like to have that BN Cape Breton of yours :lol:

But then, Maybe it is to be a surprise :)

Who who said the owl ;):D

He's a horrible tease, isn't he!

Naomi :lol:

he is, especially since he originally said 268!

;) rsg

No teasing.

The day before there were 268

today 250, tomorrow 200 and expecting at least 1000 soon.

I am not going to be taking these to GW6 for sale. Just to show. These ??????'s will all be made public soon.

No teasing, promise

He's a horrible tease, isn't he!

Naomi :)

he is, especially since he originally said 268!

:lol: rsg

No teasing.

The day before there were 268

today 250, tomorrow 200 and expecting at least 1000 soon.

I am not going to be taking these to GW6 for sale. Just to show. These ??????'s will all be made public soon.

No teasing, promise

B):)B) B) :laughing: :laughing:

If that is not teasing, then I don't know what is! :laughing:

Got these today, courtesy of a trade. B)

A SCOOTER! Great! Just for my info - what is the name of this coin??

Found it - it is a GeoScooter - isn't it? Great design ;i))) (...writes a driver of both a Vespa PX 80E and Honda Helix...)

Edited by helixrider

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cartwheel....Flip.....Jump.....trip......fall.....get up( that's gonna hurt in the morning)

Do you know what was in my mail box today??????????

OMG!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it is true someone please pinch me to see if I am dreaming...

In my teeny tiny hand I hold yup fairyhoney you guessed it :laughing: I hold in my hand the..... the..... the.....

Cape Breton Black Nickel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you hear what I said????????? :laughing::lol::)

When I opened up the mailer and read the note I could not believe my eyes am I dreaming? If I am please don't wake me :)

E&Cplus3 Thank you so much for your generosity The word Thank you just dosen't seem to be enough I don't know if I could ever find the right word so until I do Thank you Thank you Thank you sooooooooooo much for the coin of my dreams....this means the world to me It really really does....

This woman is one very happy camper I tell you B)B):laughing:

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

Congrats Trena on the Cape Breton coin!! That's great!!

Today I received:

-Bushwacking Pirate Sword in Antique Copper B) Very nice!!

-Tadpoles swam their way to my mailbox too

-Satin Silver Kuntry Kashin coin with a black moon :laughing:

-Glow in the dark carousel horse

-Smokey the Bear

Yesterday:

-MWGB with lots of penguins on it. B)

-Tranquility Pink

-Pathtags

Thanks for the trades everyone!!

Congrats to Treena! I know how hard it was to get a trade for that coin...all the people you contacted I had contacted for your sunshine mission...and no response either. But if you want it bad enough it will come to YOU!

Also, your design for the 'Ride for Sight' coin looks great, did you do that? I am getting drawn into volunteering by a fellow cacher for the CNIB fundraiser here in Calgary on the 10th. That is my connection to you....

Way to go Girl!!!!

Congrats to Treena! I know how hard it was to get a trade for that coin...all the people you contacted I had contacted for your sunshine mission...and no response either. But if you want it bad enough it will come to YOU!

Also, your design for the 'Ride for Sight' coin looks great, did you do that? I am getting drawn into volunteering by a fellow cacher for the CNIB fundraiser here in Calgary on the 10th. That is my connection to you....

Way to go Girl!!!!

Thank you Chanal and Bernice E&Cplus3 made it very clear to me that ALL dreams do come true :mad:

The Ride for Sight coin design is our National design for accross canada...I wish I could take the credit for the beautiful design but I can't lol I just sent it to The 3 geeks and they put everything together the way I wanted it :P

Yes they did turn out awesome.... We are hope to sell a few on Ebay to raise money for the foundation fighting blindness...Will only be a few sold to cachers/collecters the rest will be sold ONLY at our event in June :)

Way to go Girl!!!!

oh my gosh trena, that is just too cool! congratulations.

well the mail lady was good to lara today!

especially the coins from the moops. and their coin is adorable!

thanks to tsun for the turtle and tatanka trade. tut and the four spirit coin were from that E place. i think most of my purchases have arrived so i won't be waiting everyday for something cool.

i gotta save $$ to go to GW6!

2454912985_f057768356_o.jpg

lara can't spell worth beans

Edited by RedShoesGirl

thanks to tsun for the turtle and tatanka trade. tut and the four spirit coin were from that E place. i think most of my purchases have arrived so i won't be waiting everyday for something cool.

Just WHO is that cute round headed crowned fella in the lover right hand corner :) ? I think he is Very Cool!

Just WHO is that cute round headed crowned fella in the lover right hand corner :) ? I think he is Very Cool!

That is the back side of the MWGB guys frog prince coins. (Oct and Nov)

ayearinfrogs.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cartwheel....Flip.....Jump.....trip......fall.....get up( that's gonna hurt in the morning)

Do you know what was in my mail box today??????????

OMG!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it is true someone please pinch me to see if I am dreaming...

In my teeny tiny hand I hold yup fairyhoney you guessed it :mad: I hold in my hand the..... the..... the.....

Cape Breton Black Nickel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you hear what I said????????? :):P:P

When I opened up the mailer and read the note I could not believe my eyes am I dreaming? If I am please don't wake me :P

E&Cplus3 Thank you so much for your generosity The word Thank you just dosen't seem to be enough I don't know if I could ever find the right word so until I do Thank you Thank you Thank you sooooooooooo much for the coin of my dreams....this means the world to me It really really does....

This woman is one very happy camper I tell you :):P:)

Oh, Trena! I am So VERY happy for you. You go girl :) !

I also received one of the best packages I have ever received today!!! A few days ago I had emailed Corina aka Geo. Error about a package I was sending her and she mentioned that she was going to Ireland and hoped she would be there when the package arrived. I told her it was a coincidense that I was studying my family history which goes back to the Scotch/Irish heritage and that they had lived in Northern Ireland after leaving Scotland and then moving onto America. Well, I get this package from her today and it has the most wonderful gifts!!! 5 beautiful postcards from Ireland and a refrigerator magnet with the American and Irish flag that says Friendship and her geonerd! Thank you so much Corina for your very thoughtful gifts. I can't express how much they mean to me to have something from the country where my ancestors came from. Thank you so much Corina from the bottom of my heart, you made me really happy today. Here are some pics.

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

pc3.jpg

gifts1.jpg