What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Well these weren't in my mailbox, but I did get them from caching in Utah on Saturday.

Copper WEGE - Thanks damenace!

lyonden_ut - Nerds V2 - Thanks lyonden!

R/GBOTS Pathtag - Thanks R/GBOTS!

Remember Our Fallen (RE & LE) - Thanks Dumbledore's Army 2006 (AKA - Dad)!

Bowling In Morgan Meet & Greet Event Coin

No coin in my mail today. :D Only a magazine and some advertising. Nothing fun. :huh:

grodan

That was what I thought at first, went out once more to the hall and found a note from the postoffice that I have a envelope there to get. It was to big to drop into my mailer.

Will go get it as soon as hubby gets home.

Edited by grodan & fiabus

I had some cute little Nerds come in from a trade DarnJosSnarg!!

Also, today brought 2 pr of ProjectFred personals our way...WOW, very nice coins!! One set is going to the event THANKS and one for me...WOW, HUGE THANKS!! Very generous of you and MUCH appreciated by myself and all who'll attend the Lazy Hayes Days II event!

HAPPY CACHING!!

268 (Something Special)

Inquiring minds would like to know what the something special is? LOL ;)

sweetlife

Why YES, yes I would!! lol

It's a curious number, I see there will be 9 Dala Horses. But multiples of 9 do not add up to 268 - tell us more !!!

I was thinking the numbers were the mint number of the coin...is it a mystery coin??

268 (Something Special)

sweetlife

It's a curious number, I see there will be 9 Dala Horses. But multiples of 9 do not add up to 268 - tell us more !!!

I was thinking the numbers were the mint number of the coin...is it a mystery coin??

I'm betting that it is 250 of the coins and 18 artist editions of whatever coin he wants us to get very very curious over! LMAO

268 (Something Special)

sweetlife

I'm betting that it is 250 of the coins and 18 artist editions of whatever coin he wants us to get very very curious over! LMAO

Hmmmm, None of the above.

Is it a mystery ?............well, not now it isn't.

Since GW6 is so close I had better just keep a lid on this one and the other things that are bouncing around at the Castle. I'll be hanging out with the Landsharkz at GW6 trying to keep cool in the warm sun. If ya find me ya may get a peek.

Ohhhh, I almost forgot. I also received a gift!! A coin I have been searching for for over 2 years. From a really great person who has inspired me to give a gift to someone, just because. Thanks J.

zombietribe.jpg

Edited by Castle Man

Ohhhh, I almost forgot. I also received a gift!! A coin I have been searching for for over 2 years. From a really great person who has inspired me to give a gift to someone, just because. Thanks J.

zombietribe.jpg

:) WOW, you GOT A Zombie Tribe ;) I AM drooling :D

YES!!! And the gift note that came with this FABULOUS coin inspired me to do something for another coin loving person. Stay Tuned.

Since GW6 is so close I had better just keep a lid on this one and the other things that are bouncing around at the Castle. I'll be hanging out with the Landsharkz at GW6 trying to keep cool in the warm sun. If ya find me ya may get a peek.

zombietribe.jpg

Wow, congratulations on the GREAT coin!! And THANKS, got me all curious now!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Wow! All we can say is that you are one lucky duck to receive that coin, specially as a gift. That is a coin we have been seeking for a long time. We hope to run across one just to see it but even better to be able to add one to our coin collection that we are so proud of and we spend alot of time on to keep it looking nice.

Congrads

sweetlife

Mountain, WI.

268 (Something Special)

sweetlife

I'm guessing that 268 is a sneaky way by Jim of referring to the "mystery product" without naming it, other than by it's Castle Coins & Pins product ID... there is nothing on the page for that product ID... yet... :)

Oh, and congratulations on the Zombie geocoin Jim - very nice!

Edited by keewee

mailbox was very nice today, a trade, an ebayer and a buy from michigan. and a lovely nerd that came with my trade. that was so sweet to find, and such a surprise. thanks!

i will be so happy when my little "teddy bears" show up so i can respond with small tokens of my appreciation.

the edmond fitzgerald coin is much brighter than in pics and just looks way better.

2450632400_a6f63c0746_o.jpg

(edited to put in the right words)

Edited by RedShoesGirl

:-)

zombietribe.jpg

Wow, that is one excellent coin!

What about us poor souls who just can't make the GW6?? Where's the love man?? :);)

What about us poor souls who just can't make the GW6?? Where's the love man?? ;):)

Ditto this sentiment! :D:D

CF30

268 (Something Special)

Inquiring minds would like to know what the something special is? LOL :(

sweetlife

:) ..... :lol: ... :)

I'm guessing that 268 is a sneaky way by Jim of referring to the "mystery product" without naming it, other than by it's Castle Coins & Pins product ID... there is nothing on the page for that product ID... yet... :D

Oh, and congratulations on the Zombie geocoin Jim - very nice!

:lol: ... :) ... :lol:

Edited by 007BigD

Last week a few envelopes arrived.

df33a823-0b23-4365-b560-250f7ef62246.jpg

Bringing quite a variety.

And then yesterday the Cornwall geocoins, 2 in Antique Silver, 1 in copper.

Lucky me yet again.

So many to activate, and a few to trade sometime.

Cool I like the Earthcache coin, saw em before, but think I want one!

Had to edit cuz I asked a really Dumb question! :)

Edited by 007BigD

Wow! More today.

Purple glitter nerd - won here! Thanks

Red handed black micro.

Four elements gold

Rainforest Jewel Ant silver

Rainforest Jewel Copper

Cache agent blue glitter

Avroair parrot

WEGE white elephant

Cache Aid Kit

Starfish blue

Sundial two tone

Leap year, copper

Leap year BN

All through a trade.

No photo this time. Maybe one at the end of week, as there are still a couple of orders to arrive.

The trade got here in just over a week! From US to NZ - great speed.