What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Yesterday and Today were great coin days!! :) Which I definitely need...I pulled the ligaments on both sides of my left knee. But all is well.

Yesterday I received;

-Sextant

-Quadrant

I love those coins!! Thanks soooo much for the trade Geo K's

Today I received;

-Jellyfish coin. :rolleyes: Thanks so much Ed!! B)

-Team LegGoes B)

-Carousel Horse LE

-Castleman 2008 AU version, antique copper

-pathtags!!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful trades!! B)

Forgot one:

-4 Musketeers purple :(

Edited by PengoFamily

Altho the Cape Breton Black Nickel is my true hearts desire...This is what was in my mail today ( it's not the best pic had the shakes bad lol )... ;):)B)B)B)

Geocoin039.jpg

And then this little fellow followed suit....

Geocoin040.jpg

This was a birthday gift to papa wolf from PengoFamily..Chantal you have went above and beond I can not say thank you enough...I was totally speechless....Thank you for this once in a life time coin...If you had of seen my face when the package was opened....My oldest daughter kept say mom are you all right lol

I carried it around in my hand for 2 hours :rolleyes::(:):)

This is one coin I will treasure and gaurd with my life B):(

Thank you again Chantal I love them both so much you have truly made my day, week and year ;)

congrats on a great day for coins! i read of your interest in the cape breton coin and checked it out for you on coincollection.com. seems there are three people who have one for trade - just in case you haven't checked lately!

http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...3051&page=1

lara/rsg

Thank you so much ...but I have looked and asked for trades guess they want to keep them for a rainy day? <_<

the past two days were beautiful ones in the neighboorhood. yesterday i found my 200th find - hey, i know it is not about the numbers, but still fun. the mailbox held a highly polished nickel "i love geocaching."

today was even better. the mailbox had the texas round up boot in silver, a geocoin chicks rubber ducky from LadyBee4T from the cointest — THANKS! - i love these little critters AND a moab koko, kokopelli.

that coin is an absolute wowser! the colours are remarkable and even though it isn't a trackable version it is still a fabulous keeper. this is my first coin that has layers of colours and textures. quite remarkable i think.

rsg

PengoFamily..Chantal you have went above and beond I can not say thank you enough...I was totally speechless....Thank you for this once in a life time coin...

I carried it around in my hand for 2 hours :D:)<_<<_<

This is one coin I will treasure and gaurd with my life :D:D

Thank you again Chantal I love them both so much you have truly made my day, week and year :wub:

Chantal has a habit of doing that ;):wub: She'll soon need dark glasses and a wig to hide from all her over-excited fans! :D

I received a Certified Geocoin Addict - and you know what? The picture of the person on the back IS a geocoin addict....I wonder how the maker of the coin knew?? :P:)

Wow, looks like there were some really good days for many people recently...CONGRATS!!

The-Wolf-Pack...my Birthday mission will be on it's way by Monday...PROMISE!! We're making the pretzels as I type!! Could you please send me your addy? And CONGRATS on the Lackey!

And Way to go Chantal!! Beautiful!!

No mail for me the last few...

Wow, looks like there were some really good days for many people recently...CONGRATS!!

The-Wolf-Pack...my Birthday mission will be on it's way by Monday...PROMISE!! We're making the pretzels as I type!! Could you please send me your addy? And CONGRATS on the Lackey!

And Way to go Chantal!! Beautiful!!

No mail for me the last few...

Addy sent <_<

... also in the package was NUTELLA!!! YUM I've never had it before <_<

I tried it out as everyone kept going on and on about it and now find myself eating 2-3 english muffins smothered with the stuff daily... I no longer hike the bigger day hikes out of the sheer joy of it and the caches, but rather out of necessity else I'll start looking too much like fat Elvis or something...

In the mailbox we got a BlueMotmot Nerd! Thanks much! We're going to have to send you one of ours as not only did you send us one for the cointest, but we wouldn't have our own version 1 Nerds if not for you <_<

I have to apologize, I'm really behind on so many things, I can only laugh at this point :P

I've got a few packages at home that I've not even opened yet and stuff scattered everywhere.

I'm behind on thank you's so let me get a few posted today and I'll post more as I clean and get organized throughout the day. I'm sorry, I've had my head in the clouds (yeah, that's where it's been :D)

*coreynjoey: Nerds and nutella (I have one huge multi-cache planned for all these jars, lol) Thanks hon!

*ThirstyMick: for the card and nerd, that was sweet, thank you!

*kehunt64: All I can say is 'wow!' my very own nerd with my name on it in my favorite color. That was such a wonderful surprise, thanks much!

*Received some trades; thanks! and some bought coins too :D

*Special Thanks to all the 'Donors' for Race for the Cure, I do have cards for everyone, if I'm lucky I can get them out by this weekend!

*Thanks for the well wishes/notes/e-cards/thoughts from a number of you.

:D tsun

Had a really nice week for coins.

Received a wonderful set of packages from Nochipra with LOTS of candy, little bunnies for the girls, a wooden nickel for Hanna and another for her to release for them, an accessibility coin and one of their super cute Christmas coins in it!

Received a just incredibly detailed camera coin from Chantal, absolutely incredible with all the detail!

A very special package of nerds with many, many more than I expected, thanks to some very, very generous folks on the forum here who chipped in to get us a few more!

Received a goodie package from Grodan with a sweet little mermaid coin for Hanna and some goodies for the girls that they just loved!

And a bunch of Thor's Hammers that I need to get in the mail to the recipients!

Thanks everyone, for a very nice week of goodies.

I may be away a little while, we had something very critical and scary happen here last night, so if you've sent me something and I missed it, my apologies. I'll try to catch up later.

Naomi

Received a wonderful set of packages from Nochipra with LOTS of candy, little bunnies for the girls, a wooden nickel for Hanna and another for her to release for them, an accessibility coin and one of their super cute Christmas coins in it!

Received a just incredibly detailed camera coin from Chantal, absolutely incredible with all the detail!

A very special package of nerds with many, many more than I expected, thanks to some very, very generous folks on the forum here who chipped in to get us a few more!

Received a goodie package from Grodan with a sweet little mermaid coin for Hanna and some goodies for the girls that they just loved!

I may be away a little while, we had something very critical and scary happen here last night, so if you've sent me something and I missed it, my apologies. I'll try to catch up later.

Naomi

Hang in there kiddo. Give me a call, you know my number!! Sending my prayers!

Naomi

Hang in there kiddo. Give me a call, you know my number!! Sending my prayers!

Me too.

I have to apologize, I'm really behind on so many things, I can only laugh at this point :P

I've got a few packages at home that I've not even opened yet and stuff scattered everywhere.

I'm behind on thank you's so let me get a few posted today and I'll post more as I clean and get organized throughout the day. I'm sorry, I've had my head in the clouds (yeah, that's where it's been :D)

*coreynjoey: Nerds and nutella (I have one huge multi-cache planned for all these jars, lol) Thanks hon!

*ThirstyMick: for the card and nerd, that was sweet, thank you!

*kehunt64: All I can say is 'wow!' my very own nerd with my name on it in my favorite color. That was such a wonderful surprise, thanks much!

*Received some trades; thanks! and some bought coins too :D

*Special Thanks to all the 'Donors' for Race for the Cure, I do have cards for everyone, if I'm lucky I can get them out by this weekend!

*Thanks for the well wishes/notes/e-cards/thoughts from a number of you.

:D tsun

You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it and that it arrived safely :D ~Karen

Naomi

Hey Naomi,

I'm glad you got the packages, I hope whatever happened is taken care of soon, or if someone is sick or hurt that they are feeling better very soon. Our prayers and well wishes are with you always. Take care.

We got a great package from Italy today from kdv with two great First Italian coins with Galileo, one to keep and one to send into the wild which we will do soon. Thank you for the trade kdv!

In the past few weeks I have had a pretty busy mailbox! :P:lol:

Carousel Horse, Cat got your cache, Avroair Nerds, and a BN Moab Kokopelli.

mailbox4-16-08.jpg

I got my new 2008 Tadpole Geocoins in Green, Orange, and Antique Copper LE.

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

I got my Nerds!! v2 in green glitter and green translucent, and v1 in blue glow. The translucent and glow ones say tadpole379, and the glitter ones say Ribbit! Anyone want to trade?? :D

NerdsMailbox.jpg

I also got a Cache Agent, Swedish Moose, Mermaid Swag, NurseGirl and Team FIREBOY NERDS, and a Green Muskateers. Some were trades and some were gifts! Thanks everyone!! :D:)

DSC_0411.jpg

And yesterday I got a big unexpected box containing the coolest frog mirror. (coin for size comparison) Thanks Mel I love it!! :):D:D

DSC_0415.jpg

NerdsMailbox.jpg

Does all your v1 say tadpcle379 or is it just some enamel missing in the "o"?

It was just that coin that had a little bit of enamel missing. And the picture blows it up and makes it look worse than it really is. When you actually look at the coin, the little missing bit is really not too noticeable.