What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I got mail !

My sunshine mission at last, a lovely Templar coin, many thanks.

I also received the Moon Mushroom coins I ordered recently, two coins $1.80 postage, wicked, our postage has now increased and it's a minimum £1.64 ($3.28 approx) for 1 coin in a bubble mailer to the USA :rolleyes:

1 x Moon Mushroom Black Nickel

1 x Moon Mushroom Nickel

Today I received two trades: a Mackey FTF and a copper Mermaid Swag. I hope the senders will enjoy their coins just as much as I'll treasure these.

I also received the bluetooth mouse for my new laptop. I ordered them both at the same time -- I'm hoping the laptop isn't far behind! :rolleyes:

Today I had an absolutely wonderful, blessed coin mail day!

Thank you so much, Valerie, you don't know how much I needed this surprise! I'm so mentally exhausted from this new job and working in Swedish all day long, this was just what the doctor ordered! Thank you so much for the wonderful cacher tag necklace that you made me, it's just absolutely gorgeous and my first wearable coin! Then the little sunflower was like a beam of sunshine coming out of the envelope, and the swashbuckling pirate sword to protect them all! It was perfect, thank you so very much!

On top of that, I got my red Muskateer coin and an oval Denmark coin...

Just a really nice coin mail day and a great way to end a very, very, long and tiring day!

Naomi :rolleyes:

Today in my mail was a very lovely Crikey Antique Silver ...

I was like wow nice coin of a Croc...Still really not know what or who it was about I said to hubby look at the coin that came in today...he looked at it for a bit he said..."thats a really nice coin were they only sold for a fundrasser" I was like I don't know I never see it before know...all the while I'm thinking to myself Steve who...then it hit me ohhhhhhh it's Steve the croc hunter....now my lovely coin has turned into a treasured possesion :D....Steve was awesome may he rest in peace

Some days I am a bright as the sun and other days I'm as dumb as a post ;);):rolleyes:

Thank you so much Chantal for this amazing coin ;)

Today I had an absolutely wonderful, blessed coin mail day!

Thank you so much, Valerie, you don't know how much I needed this surprise! I'm so mentally exhausted from this new job and working in Swedish all day long, this was just what the doctor ordered! Thank you so much for the wonderful cacher tag necklace that you made me, it's just absolutely gorgeous and my first wearable coin! Then the little sunflower was like a beam of sunshine coming out of the envelope, and the swashbuckling pirate sword to protect them all! It was perfect, thank you so very much!

On top of that, I got my red Muskateer coin and an oval Denmark coin...

Just a really nice coin mail day and a great way to end a very, very, long and tiring day!

Naomi :mad:

Could you PLEASE post a picture :mad: !

Here are a few rare coins I received in the past few weeks

10afe7a5-ec40-4ddd-b02f-9e249bc1fa80.jpg

x3

PLUS, You got a Cache Maru :D

x3!!!!

YOU have 3 of them :mad: Oh, You probably got one for each of you at the WWFM under the Needle :D:D

Not me... TJ!!!! I don't have one (sure wish I did!) and all my mailbox had to offer today was junk and bills :mad:

YAY! Got some mail the past couple of days

Monday I received;

-pathtags

-Compass Rose 2007 AS

-Tranquility Dark

yesterday I received

-snowmann :D

-pathtag

And my sunshine mission!! I got a very nice Castleman LE and a wonderful card. Thanks Liz!!

Still wiaitng for my Caching Memories to show up and the Cat Got your Cache too. :laughing::D

I have a Cache Maru...it's such a cute coin!! :ph34r:

NERDS!!!!! I got a BOX FULL OF NERDS!!!

And, if that wasn't enough, I got a pair of Geocaching Jedi coins for our event!!

Wow, I really needed that!! What a WONDERFUL way to brighten a day!! When the maillady pulled into my drive, I shouted at her "better not be more bad news", she assured me it wasn't!! She was RIGHT!!

THANK-YOU Luke Skywalker!!!!!! These coins will definitely make the event even more special!!!

And, if that wasn't enough, I got a pair of Geocaching Jedi coins for our event!!

Wow, I really needed that!! What a WONDERFUL way to brighten a day!! When the maillady pulled into my drive, I shouted at her "better not be more bad news", she assured me it wasn't!! She was RIGHT!!

THANK-YOU Luke Skywalker!!!!!! These coins will definitely make the event even more special!!!

What a sweet deal Rockin Roddy. I am glad you got a couple of Geocaching Jedi coins for your event.

That is enough to brighten anyones day. Now, if only I could make the event! :sad:

What a sweet deal Rockin Roddy. I am glad you got a couple of Geocaching Jedi coins for your event.

That is enough to brighten anyones day. Now, if only I could make the event! :D

Hey, it's June 6th-8th and at a State Park with 20+ caches (all hidden by yours truly)...camping with modern facilities etc. Come on out, we've got the room!! Would be GREAT! Just try to be there before we head out for our Friday evening stroll, TONS of fun planned for that! :o:sad:

Today my chocolate mission came in yummmyyyyyyyy 100 Grand bar :sad:

and

Oakcoins St Pats Oak Leaf

4 2008 Kansas Sunshine for each one of my girls :D:o

Thank you thank you so much to my mission person :D

Highland geofairy (tackable) #151 :o

Thank you n8turgrl for the trade B)

Mississippi State Coin - Antique Silver

Thank you tin-ear for the trade :D

A New Cacher Pink Gold

Thank you for the trade Butterfly_lady :D

Another great day at the post