What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

*snip* (And of course I haven't sent out your Thor's Hammer yet because it hasn't arrived here yet <_< ...)

No worries 'bout that, mate. They will come to you. :laughing: And your package arrived here safe & sound! The Templar coin is beautiful and so are the Walpurgis coins. I am going to set one of them traveling soon! <_<

CF30

Attention: Team FIERBOY,southpawaz, lake_wannabees, Steinwälzer, tsunrisebey and ATMouse! Watch your mailboxes! Y'all have mail coming to you soon! Sabrina, I hope my package clears customs a lot quicker than the average package seems to. :laughing:

Cheers, CF30

OOH, if they are getting what I think they are getting, I'm extremely, extremely jealous!!

Naomi <_<

Attention: Team FIERBOY,southpawaz, lake_wannabees, Steinwälzer, tsunrisebey and ATMouse! Watch your mailboxes! Y'all have mail coming to you soon! Sabrina, I hope my package clears customs a lot quicker than the average package seems to. :D

Cheers, CF30

OOH, if they are getting what I think they are getting, I'm extremely, extremely jealous!!

Naomi :D

:D This was one of the my favorite trades I have made recently, and I will not sleep well until I have this package in my hands, believe me :lol::P I don't know what the others will get, but there are 3 great coins coming my way :lol:

Oh, I said there was nothing in my mailbox, but after all today I got the results for my final bachelor project (via the internet)!!! Now they can give me my Bachelor Degree certificate! :D:D:D (I don't want to bore you with numbers as I don't know if they are comparable with your system. It was not an excellent result, but a quite good one, and a result that I am happy with :D )

Today I found three packets in my mailbox

2 Unite for Tank coins

3 Seize the Day coins

1 Geocaching Proving Trail

2 Geonerds (was only expecting one, but Steinwälzer kindly threw in another for my son Patrick. Thanks Sabrina! Soon Patrick is going to have more coins than his old man!)

A beautiful BN Jukebox Memories as a gift from Theotokos. The pictures do not do this coin justice. Its gorgeous! Thank you for the RAK back Theotokos. Not necessary but absolutely appreciated!! :)

Its going to make a nice companion to our Geo 40 Vinyl.

The gorgeous set of Les Trois Mousquetaires,

and some Pathtags (which are way too much fun!)

The past two days, I recieved the first four of my Geocoin collection:

2006 Georgia Peach Geocoin

Public Service Fire Rescue Geocoin

Backwoods Bear Trap RE (Black Nickel)

Backwoods Bear Trap LE (Antique Silver)

FirstFourofcollection.jpg

I should be getting a 2006 Georgia Geocaching Association coin in the mail anyday now.

Huh, that is strange, my better half just came to me and handed me three more bubble mailers and said that he just had seen the mailman outside :mellow: I wonder who has brought the other mailer this morning???

Still nothing from overseas, but I got

- a nickel Laptop from a trade with a German cacher :)

- a Highland Geofairy (orange / purple) from a trade with another German cacher (now that's strange, the one I ordered hasn't arrived yet and I have one from a trade...) :)

- and my choco-mission with two nice coins that I have to look up from "Jan and the Percey Boys" B)

Catching up again for today and the past long time:

Two variants of Sepp & Barta's Astrospace coin

Geocoin & Pin Club March Madness pkg w/Oakcoins St.Patrick's Day Oakleaf

Four Musketeers Set - Blue, Red & Green

TikiStomp Event coin

Dorkfish Version 1 BN LE

Benchmark Geocoin Club - Cape Hatteras Lighthouse

Little Mermaids BN

Sieze the Day Set (3) - now all I need is the MOGA variant

Cat Lovers Set (3)

FootTrax personal

Highland Geofairy - Red Glitter

Pirate Sword Set

;)

Received in the mailbox yesterday:

- some very nice Tranquility geocoins from CastleCoinsandPins

- some very nice Australia 2008 geocoins from my friend Liz

and

- some chocolate and a cool Cockatoo geocoin (Chocolate Mission from fiabus of grodan & fiabus)

A few nice coins flew into my mailbox over the last couple days:

A trio of Malachite Butterflies from Crake

A pair of Boomerangs (that was fast!)

And some non-flying coins as well:

A pair of Symbology to send out traveling

A set of I-80 From CA to NJ in silver

2 4 Corners Benchmark Micros

2 Las Vegas Benchmark Micros

And a gold Topo Boots

Awesome coinage mail today :ph34r:

Today

Daughters birthday mission

Triple Dragon Two Tones

Lindsychris Geosmirk Nickel

Canada Micro Puck Shut Out!

Thank you Bassmig

Trade

Bitten by Whitebear Black Nickel Glow

Thank you Whitebear

Ordered

Medicine Hat Albertosaurus

Kids Ver2 2007

2nd Anniversary Toronto (LandSharkz)

:huh:

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

Today was a great day in our house! We finally got our Australian Visa...we'll be moving there in the summer!

I woke up to a FTF on my jogging route AND one super coin day. What a great Monday!

HPIM1523.jpg

Thanks to LoriDarlin for the Canine cacher trade and beautiful personal potato head!

Thanks also to R/GBOTS for the night cacher coin and pathtag that I won in the 'guess the amount of quarters' cointest!

Edited by gardengorilla

Today was a great day in our house! We finally got our Australian Visa...we'll be moving there in the summer!

I woke up to a FTF on my jogging route AND one super coin day. What a great Monday!

HPIM1523.jpg

Thanks to LoriDarlin for the Canine cacher trade and beautiful personal potato head!

Thanks also to R/GBOTS for the night cacher coin and pathtag that I won in the 'guess the amount of quarters' cointest!

:laughing: must :rolleyes: have ;) tater ;) head :lol:

Congrats on your Visa hun :D *sighs* losing yet another Canadian :lol:

Today I got two lovely coins from a trade made some weeks ago, thank you.

It was a copper Rainforest jewel v2, and a green Forest Preserve, now I only got the grape left to find.

There is just no picture good enough to make the RFJ justice. I saw at least three thing on the real coin that is not visible on a picture, I really like it.

grodan (swedish for the frog) Karin