What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I was on vacation last week, and when I got home I had a package from Oakcoins waiting for me with

The bitten tail and bitten ears Easter bunnies

Etch A Cache

Leap Year

And as an added bonus an Oakbucks and a St Patricks Day Oakleaf

And today in trade I got a Strawberry Swag Geolicious and a bonus Idaho coin! She also threw in a BRoKeN W wooden nickel. Thanks Kelly!! :laughing::rolleyes:

DSC_0102.jpg

I'm starting to think that someone in the Customs office is padding their collection with MY coins! I haven't received anything in two weeks! I'm now expecting a grand total of 50 coins that I've purchased/traded for over the last month and a half.

Edited by E&Cplus3

A good week here down under....

Yesterday - a full set of Moon Mushroom coins

Today, two packages - Chase your dreams, United World - BN & BN/Gold,

Highland geofairy in all three colours, including an extra for trade. (BTW - there ARE fairies at the bottom of MY garden - in among the trees, I have little plastic and ceramic ones)

Certified Geocoin Addict - gold and nickel - what a hoot seeing the reverse side!

Bleuet, Cache Agent in violet glitterand a Severn Railway for my radio / train nut caching partner - well he can oogle it, but I keep it.

No photo today.

I'm starting to think that someone in the Customs office is padding their collection with MY coins! I haven't received anything in two weeks! I'm now expecting a grand total of 50 coins that I've purchased/traded for over the last month and a half.

Almost the same here :D I am waiting for more than 6 packages right now that all could have been here right now if everything worked good! One is on its way for more than 7 weeks now :o And the only thing I found today in my mailbox was a flyer from a local computer shop :D Let's wait for the mailman tomorrow... :o:D

I got a bushwackers pirate sword today. I really wanna thank ThePetersTrio

for making it possible for me to get one with out having to deal with round two of the sales.

I love the coin and it was extremly thoughful of you to offer this coin to me at cost.

Thanks again. You are a very kind person.

-Dardevle-

I found some lovely donations from Hollara and Cache Maine!!!

Cache Maine:

A Hogwild Travel Coin and a very cool pathtag!

Hollora:

A Pirate Sword (Antique Bronze?) and another very cool pathtag!

Thank you for your support to our Event!!

I'm deeply in lust over the pathtags. Goodness, I gotta look into some for me.

[/quote

Ditto! I've been waiting nearly 4 weeks for a trade from Alberta, Canada. :o

Almost the same here :D I am waiting for more than 6 packages right now that all could have been here right now if everything worked good! One is on its way for more than 7 weeks now :D And the only thing I found today in my mailbox was a flyer from a local computer shop :D Let's wait for the mailman tomorrow... :D:o

Opposite for me - I sent a small item to the US on the first Monday in March - letter rate, airmail.

It has yet to arrive there.

:o

A really bad week for me.... No coins! ARHHHH. Maybe tomorrow (Saturday) I will get some... I hope so as I can feel serious withdrawal setting in!!

:laughing: - letterbox empty today (Saturday) too, so nothing now until Monday.

There was something in your mailbox last weekend - I hope? :D Hand delivered. :D

Yes, thank you. They're awesome!!! Especially that 2 tone. :)

A really bad week for me.... No coins! ARHHHH. Maybe tomorrow (Saturday) I will get some... I hope so as I can feel serious withdrawal setting in!!

:D - letterbox empty today (Saturday) too, so nothing now until Monday.

There was something in your mailbox last weekend - I hope? :) Hand delivered. :D

Yes, thank you. They're awesome!!! Especially that 2 tone. :laughing:

Cool- was a bit worried that you box might have got muggled.

No coins... :wub:

But I got my stamp, that I lost last November while caching on a small island in the North Sea. It spend the winter outside next to the cache. Last weekend another cacher found the cache and my stamp and sent me my stamp :wub: I guess it needs new ink, and a good cleaning, but I am very happy to have it back! :lol:

Edited by Steinwälzer

Made a couple of trades at the Tiki Stomp event! 40 to be exact. :unsure:

Oh, to have that sort of numbers to trade!

Oh, to attend an event that would have that quantity of cachers willing to trade...

Oh, so lucky!

There are only so many collectors in NZ, that I don't even have to take my shoes off to count digitally.... so to speak.

Saturday

Yea!!!! We got our Accessibility Geocoins in!!! They look great! They are in gold, nickel and LE Artist Copper (only 25 made) with pins made in each metal too (only 15 copper pins were made). I will be selling only a few of the copper versions on ebay and the rest will be for charitable contributions so look for your chance to get the LE versions on ebay. Here are some pics

accessibilitycoin1.jpg

accessibilitycoin2.jpg

copperaccessibilitypin.jpg

After a 7 day drought of no geocoins... finally today I received the following... I do have friends!* :unsure:

mailbox080407.jpg

Thanks for the pathtags Chantal, I think I've already told you how cute they are! Cute!

Cat got your cache? coin is awesome. Glad I got it.

MnGCA coin is pretty cool - love that photo in it.

And the Swedish Moose - Wow - very cool! :)

Thanks to all :(

Saturday

Yea!!!! We got our Accessibility Geocoins in!!! They look great! They are in gold, nickel and LE Artist Copper (only 25 made) with pins made in each metal too (only 15 copper pins were made). I will be selling only a few of the copper versions on ebay and the rest will be for charitable contributions so look for your chance to get the LE versions on ebay. Here are some pics

accessibilitycoin1.jpg

accessibilitycoin2.jpg

copperaccessibilitypin.jpg

Wow, did you get the Accessiblity coin, this great coin is beautiful and spreads wise words

:unsure: Good i be so lucky?? :(