I was out of town for a while and found these in my mail box:

Quadrant Ant. Silver

Coexist Polished Nickel w/ Pin

Coexist Black Nickel w/ Pin

Cache or Charge Handcuff - Ant. Gold

Crake Tracking Time

Sextant Artist Edition Coin

Sextant Artist Edition Pin

It was like Christmas at the end of March.

R_F

Today was an even better coinday than yesterday!!

Got al bunch of coins I´ve bought the last month and my son got a Kansas sunflowercoin and some pins along with a nice card, thank you /h

40c8bcf5-aa1a-4081-9d21-affe9f01e74a.jpg

And hopefully some of my trades will come in this week.

Wow - thats a good coin day. :ph34r:

How did you get so many OakBucks!! You're very lucky - quick, go buy a lottery ticket :(

What is the earth geocoin at the top? It is very cool - especially to an geology graduate like me!

Well, today I got a package addressed to me, from me. I thought it was my last mission package that I was waiting for but it wasn't. I looked to see if I can figure out who sent it and sure enough, on the customs declaration was the signature of the sender - Luke Skywalker.

Wow, I never thought I would get a mystery coin and to get a Geocaching Jedi was just a fantastic surprise. Thanks so much GJ...I can't thank you enough for making this a fantastic day. We are so thrilled and my kids are still jumping for joy.

IMG_1.gif

Got al bunch of coins I´ve bought the last month and my son got a Kansas sunflowercoin and some pins along with a nice card, thank you /h

Wow - thats a good coin day. :ph34r:

How did you get so many OakBucks!! You're very lucky - quick, go buy a lottery ticket :(

What is the earth geocoin at the top? It is very cool - especially to an geology graduate like me!

All of this was not in the same order. The oakbucks are from at least 4 orders, if the order pass an amount (20$ i think) then you get one of those. I order coins along with a friend and he gave me the oakbucks, I figured they were great to put in as extras in trades or missions.

The eart geocoin is the Four elements geocoin.

grodan

[

I can not tell yet what for coin i have in my mailbox, because it is a suprise for a friend

but i am very happy

blij.jpg

Team Fireboy, you are very generous and kind

thanks also for the 2 pathtags, i love those tiny coins

Thanks

Jodi, i do not know what to do to make it right with you, but i going make it right

Geo.error, I am just happy you like the coin. There is no need to "make it right". I have been gifted coins from people here in the forums. It is a wonderful giving community. We like to send smiles in the mail. Enjoy! Jodi

you have give me smile from ear to ear and that last certain the whole year long

funny-dog-smile.jpg

and you give my friend a smile and happy feelings too, believe me ;)

Edited by Geo.Error

Tell him he´s most welcome.

\h

Not a coin today but something probably even more precious....

A beautiful glass bluebird from bvnlj, I LOVE bluebirds! They take over my yard in the summer, the Mountain Bluebirds do ;) The really funny thing was, I was in Hastings picking up some magazines and I saw 'Birds and Blooms' had their new issue out with a Eastern Bluebird on it, so I bought it (today), then I came home to the package you sent me and my eyes lit right up!

Thanks for doing something so nice for me when you didn't have to Lois! Lois knew how badly I was feeling after the tongue lashing I took from a small but potent group of upset coiners after the ET sale ;) Sometimes a person gets to feeling bad when they try so hard and nothing you do seems to be enough for people. Anyway, Lois thanks so much for doing something to cheer another coiner up, you'll never know how much this means. I have a special place for my 'bluebird of happiness.'

;)

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Well on monday i got a package from Kath At Uk Geocachers with a british bulldog and a trakabulldog for one of my missions and today i got a package from the Atwells containing my Geolicious pack.

Still waiting on my Personal Geoscooters and e-bay purchases.

Looking forward to everything else arriving.

Ljay

A beautiful glass bluebird from bvnlj, I LOVE bluebirds! They take over my yard in the summer, the Mountain Bluebirds do :) The really funny thing was, I was in Hastings picking up some magazines and I saw 'Birds and Blooms' had their new issue out with a Eastern Bluebird on it, so I bought it (today), then I came home to the package you sent me and my eyes lit right up!

Thanks for doing something so nice for me when you didn't have to Lois! Lois knew how badly I was feeling after the tongue lashing I took from a small but potent group of upset coiners after the ET sale :P Sometimes a person gets to feeling bad when they try so hard and nothing you do seems to be enough for people. Anyway, Lois thanks so much for doing something to cheer another coiner up, you'll never know how much this means. I have a special place for my 'bluebird of happiness.'

:laughing:

tsun

Tsun,

Sorry to hear you been down. Hope things lift up for you. Very nice to know that when you need a lift up, someone is always there and thinking of you. Val got her job so she is been in good spirits. Thanks for all the thouights and prayers everyone sent her way. You have been a true friend Stephanie.

barry of sweetlife

Val got her job so she is been in good spirits. Thanks for all the thouights and prayers everyone sent her way.

OHH! Congrats, Val! I know you really wanted this one! I find out tomorrow, hopefully, if I got the job. I hope I have the same kind of luck!

Congrats again, Val!!

Naomi :laughing:

Thanks for doing something so nice for me when you didn't have to Lois! Lois knew how badly I was feeling after the tongue lashing I took from a small but potent group of upset coiners after the ET sale :P

:laughing:

tsun

Steph, I'm sorry that some people were unkind to you about the ET sale. I missed out entirely (tho a kind coiner was able to reserve one green one for me) and it is simply impossible to make everyone happy. Tho I would have loved to have reserved a complete set, I'm happy to have gotten the one. Chin up, girl! & Hugs from St. Louis! :)

Cheers, CF30

I think the Swedish Post may be coming to ask me where my wild animal permit is...

Today I got a herd of 3 gorgeous Swedish moose, a pair of very playful, sweet kitties, and an Avroair Nerd in my mailbox :D

Thanks for the trades, the cointest win and the kitties, ya'll!

:D

Naomi

Still nothing, and I realized that there is another package that might be missing... :D

I hope that the Easter Tatankas arrive tomorrow, I am spending the weekend with my parents and I wanted to give one to my mother who is seriously ill. If not, I will see her the next time in two weeks, and they should be there at that time :D

A beautiful glass bluebird from bvnlj, I LOVE bluebirds! They take over my yard in the summer, the Mountain Bluebirds do :D The really funny thing was, I was in Hastings picking up some magazines and I saw 'Birds and Blooms' had their new issue out with a Eastern Bluebird on it, so I bought it (today), then I came home to the package you sent me and my eyes lit right up!

Thanks for doing something so nice for me when you didn't have to Lois! Lois knew how badly I was feeling after the tongue lashing I took from a small but potent group of upset coiners after the ET sale :D Sometimes a person gets to feeling bad when they try so hard and nothing you do seems to be enough for people. Anyway, Lois thanks so much for doing something to cheer another coiner up, you'll never know how much this means. I have a special place for my 'bluebird of happiness.'

:)

tsun

It's truly a shame that some would get upset over a coin sales Steph, please don't let this bother you as you did a GREAT job!! Just keep in mind that some are never happy kiddo!! CONGRATS on the bluebird too...one of my favorite birds!!

Yesterday (after the boys FINALLY gave it up...April Fool's is dead and gone guys lol) I got an AWESOME AE Forces of Nature (not sure the real name of this...I must have missed the sale or something??) coin...it has the Earth, Wind, Fire and Water elements on it and says: Discover the forces that shape our earth!

WOW, the glitter on this is GREAT!!!!!! THANK-YOU Alison for this WONDERFUL donation to our Lazy Hayes Days II event...MUCH appreciated!! And...another coin I have to hid from myself...WOW! Very nice indeed!

it was not in my mailbox but i wanna let the world know

YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

JIIIIPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I`M A VERY HAPPY GIRL :):DB):)

MY FRIEND GIVE`S ME A PRESENT TODAY AND I CAN EXPLANE HOW HAPPY I`M WHIT IT

SHE GIVES ME THIS COIN

FFCoin_Front.gif

I WANNA SAY THANKS THANK YOU MY DEAR LOVELY FRIEND............. :D:D

YOU WANNA NOW WHO MY FRIEND IS................................GEO.ERROR

ALSO A LOT OF THANKS FOR TEAM FIREBOY YOU ARE ALSO MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND A LOT OF THANKS FOR MAKE IT POSSIBLE B):grin: AGAIN I CAN EXPLANE WHAT THIS MEAN TO ME

A LOT OF LOVE FOR BOTH OF YOU AND THE REST OF THE WORLD

GREETINGS LORCA.NL

The mailbox was full of coins today, including a pin and a very nice Lunenburg County coin from islander1988's easter cointest:

2385016583_04e0a1acd7_m.jpg

Group-shot of all the different coins:

2385016577_2ce319b42c.jpg

2x Java Junkies (shiny silver)

2x Alberta GAS 2007

1x Round Tuit (BN)

1x Geocoin Club May 2006

1x Geocoin Club April 2006

1x Lunenburg County Cachers 2007 (nontrackable)