What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

OMGosh!!!

I don't know how sent it, I really have no clue, but whoever it was, I cannot say thank you enough, you made my day!!

TODAY I got a huge box from NY, NY! Very unexpected!

boxqg8.jpg

IT was filled to the brim with goodies, including Gobstoppers and one of my very favorite candies, Cow Tales ;)

boxgobho5.jpg

and... (if you don't know, I have a love affair going on with Coke Zero and not always able to treat myself to it) an 8 pack of the cutest little bottles of Coke Zero, which I have NO intention of sharing! Ignore the double chins and the blurry pic, Hanna took it ;).

boxmeeb8.jpg

Then it just kept getting better, I got 2 coins I never thought I'd ever get... A Scavok handmade lead coin and a Four Spirit White Tiger, both coins are just incredible beyond words!!

boxtigqj0.jpgboxtig2li9.jpg

Then we got some really neat pens that have "mood sensors" on them like the old mood rings, a neat little package of fashion stickers that Hanna has already used to make a REALLY cool picture with, and a gorgeous little butterfly notepad!

boxbutlb8.jpg

Now, normally that wold be enough to make anyone's day, but today I was blessed even further!

Lelle, you shouldn't have!

Lelle sent me a GOLD Cache Agent mouse!! I don't know who was more excited, Hanna or I, but we're both just on top of the world today!

Thank you to my secret benefactor and to Lelle for making my day today!

*hugs*

Naomi :D

OMGosh!!!

I don't know how sent it, I really have no clue, but whoever it was, I cannot say thank you enough, you made my day!!

TODAY I got a huge box from NY, NY! Very unexpected!

boxqg8.jpg

IT was filled to the brim with goodies, including Gobstoppers and one of my very favorite candies, Cow Tales ;)

boxgobho5.jpg

and... (if you don't know, I have a love affair going on with Coke Zero and not always able to treat myself to it) an 8 pack of the cutest little bottles of Coke Zero, which I have NO intention of sharing! Ignore the double chins and the blurry pic, Hanna took it ;).

boxmeeb8.jpg

Then it just kept getting better, I got 2 coins I never thought I'd ever get... A Scavok handmade lead coin and a Four Spirit White Tiger, both coins are just incredible beyond words!!

boxtigqj0.jpgboxtig2li9.jpg

Then we got some really neat pens that have "mood sensors" on them like the old mood rings, a neat little package of fashion stickers that Hanna has already used to make a REALLY cool picture with, and a gorgeous little butterfly notepad!

boxbutlb8.jpg

Now, normally that wold be enough to make anyone's day, but today I was blessed even further!

Lelle, you shouldn't have!

Lelle sent me a GOLD Cache Agent mouse!! I don't know who was more excited, Hanna or I, but we're both just on top of the world today!

Thank you to my secret benefactor and to Lelle for making my day today!

*hugs*

Congrats Hanna and Naomi!! I LOVE my Scavok coin, very nicely done, I only WISH I had the Four Spirits coin!! Look's like you're both very happy indeed, now you'll be able to have a coke and a smile!!

AWESOME job and THANK-YOU to the special "secret" sender!! Well done! I know these great people are in desperate need of a smile!!

Lelle, you are special in my book also!! Great Job!

Hey, I had coinmail today as well!! Well, I had A coin, the other package was for the Lazy Hayes Days II event!

THANK-YOU Liz for the AWESOME Idaho 2007 coin...LOVE IT!!

THANK-YOU Sonya for the WONDERFUL coins for our event!! GCC Dec 2007 Winter caching, 2 wooden nickels (NICE) and an awesome pathtag!! Our little envelope is starting to grow a bit, we're HOPING to overstuff it for the event!!

Gotta love coinmail, it's helped since I'm currently staring out the window at 4" of SNOW...will it NEVER end????? Last year, we were setting record highs of 81, this year it's barely 29??? OUCH!!

hi, we are still here. life has been overwhelming and underwhelming :unsure: lately. but i wanted to post that we got our wonderful sunshine mission - an awesome coinpal coin and a "relax it's only a geocoin" coin. also got our easter mission - a 2006 Toronto and a really cute 2006 Bouncy Bunny - thanks so much to our missions - you've brightened things up for us more than you can know.

also finally received our Great Outdoors coins (we especially love the copper one).

and got our Unite for Tank coins that are just beautiful, as well as BN McCaws (sp?) from Geoswag, DNF Duo, Signal Bouncer, and GeoCachers4Christ coin. Mostly all were ordered before chaos set in around here, so it was very nice to have them come now.

And on wednesday we found a special cache placed just for my husband by a local "mystery" cacher which contained an unactivated Waymarking Brewpubs bottle opener coin! a very special coin from a special unidentifiable friend.

We were finally able to send our missions out yesterday, so we apologize to our mission recipients and hope we will be able to be around more soon.

kim

What a lovely day - knew there were several outstanding orders and a couple of trades due.

So this afternoon I was delighted to find not one, not two, not three, but FOUR packages in my box.

Oh, and a courier card, so maybe another one to come.

Lots of Easter goodies, chicks, eggs, duckies, more eggs, parrots, earless & tail-less bunnies, and one of my desired coins, a Moustik Butterfly!!!

hmmm.... I'm rather partial to butterfly geocoins.

8c3fa727-4419-486c-a07f-605b4e4ce4b8.jpg

Now I have SO many to activate....

Oh, and I got another sextant and two quadrants for trades.

What a lovely day - knew there were several outstanding orders and a couple of trades due.

So this afternoon I was delighted to find not one, not two, not three, but FOUR packages in my box.

Oh, and a courier card, so maybe another one to come.

Lots of Easter goodies, chicks, eggs, duckies, more eggs, parrots, earless & tail-less bunnies, and one of my desired coins, a Moustik Butterfly!!!

hmmm.... I'm rather partial to butterfly geocoins.

8c3fa727-4419-486c-a07f-605b4e4ce4b8.jpg

Now I have SO many to activate....

Oh, and I got another sextant and two quadrants for trades.

:unsure: what is the purple easter egg? my fav color and so beautiful are they for sale somewhere?

:unsure: what is the purple easter egg? my fav color and so beautiful are they for sale somewhere?

Same place as the Sextant and the Quadrant - coinsandpins.

Not sure if there are any there. Note the two purple eggs are the same, just shows both sides. I think they were a preorder.

So many doing preorders now.

Cheers

Wohooo, I got rats in my mail! :lol: Three beautiful cache agents coin arrived today.

Thank you lelle for helping me.

:unsure: MICE .... not rats!!!! MICE!!!!

Glad you like them!

CA

If you knew what the Swedish word for mouse was also used as slang for, you'd be glad she associates them with rats :D Trust me, hehehe! It's rather ironic since in US English it's another word for what chases the mouse :D

I also got the little critters in my mailbox this week and I'm with Grodan, they are just fabulous! Love them!!

I got my missing WEGE Mission in the post this morning. All the way from South Dakota came a life jacket coin, a lovely green geochick, some pathtags, a nice non trackable coin from Ohio with a horse on it.

Also some black hill animal cookines (we just don't make cookies like this in Europe), a green Geocaching silicone Armband, Official Geocache stickers which saves me from ordering some, and a very large travel bug camera that we may struggle to find a cache for...

Oh and a quarter with Mount Rushmore on the back of it...

Thanks to the GPX Navigators... :unsure:

Ljay xox

WHOOOOOT WHOOOOOOT WHOOOOOOOT WHOOOT WHOOOT whooot

I've got today in my mailbox;

:D:D THe hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy :D:D

My first trade with a coin who was one my heartdesire. :unsure:

The coin is beautiful and you see the stars twinkel in the sky. B)

:D GBots thanks for this generous trade :D

I am 42 and now i don't panic anymore. :lol:

WHOOOOT WHOOOOOOOT WHOOOOT WHOOOOT WHOOOOT WHOOOT WHOOOT

Wohooo, I got rats in my mail! :) Three beautiful cache agents coin arrived today.

:D MICE .... not rats!!!! MICE!!!!

Glad you like them!

CA

OOOPs sorry, I´m from sweden so it´s not easy to find the right words always. :D We had pet rats for a while and maybe thats why I called them rats, because mice for me is a very smallsized animal, they are wonderful and beautiful whatever they are called. :D

And I may aswell apologize for future misspelling. :D

Thanks for nice mice.

Today was the first day I got a sweet "geocaching" mail day. I got two geocoins as a gift from someone, a pathtag from someone showing me what they are (now I might be getting those as they are pretty sweet) and a small little package of some items I ordered (just some stickers, pencils etc.)

Either way, it made a really cold day pretty fun. :)

Not really "in my mailbox" since it was so big, but here's what I got today:

2371094015_935aa3e42c.jpg

15½ lbs. of 250 Backwoods Bear Trap Geocoins!

OUCH...I hope you tipped the mailperson!! (or did the mailperson "tip" on their own lol) Can't wait to see these, did I miss the sales or.....

I had a coin in the mail yesterday (YEAHHHHH), a great gift from Fairyhoney! The MartkTa STF coin!! THANK-YOU Lanna and Mark!! A very nice coin indeed!!

Not really "in my mailbox" since it was so big, but here's what I got today:

<snip>

15½ lbs. of 250 Backwoods Bear Trap Geocoins!

OUCH...I hope you tipped the mailperson!! (or did the mailperson "tip" on their own lol) Can't wait to see these, did I miss the sales or.....

I had a coin in the mail yesterday (YEAHHHHH), a great gift from Fairyhoney! The MartkTa STF coin!! THANK-YOU Lanna and Mark!! A very nice coin indeed!!

Sale starts April 5th at 7:00pm (GMT -5:00 hours) See the thread for more info and how to order.

Wohooo, I got rats in my mail! :laughing: Three beautiful cache agents coin arrived today.

:unsure: MICE .... not rats!!!! MICE!!!!

Glad you like them!

CA

OOOPs sorry, I´m from sweden so it´s not easy to find the right words always. ;) We had pet rats for a while and maybe thats why I called them rats, because mice for me is a very smallsized animal, they are wonderful and beautiful whatever they are called. :unsure:

And I may aswell apologize for future misspelling. :laughing:

Thanks for nice mice.

I'm not really mad... and I understand about language translations....

Just couldn't help myself...

:laughing:

CA

No coin mail today, and no coin mail on saturday, but when I came back on friday from my Hamburg trip there were a couple of packages waiting for me:

- Cache Agent violet from a trade with Cache Agent

- Anthus Firefighter from a trade with Clamm

- When Pigs Fly (gold)

- Cache Pillar (gold)

- Cached and Confused (brass)

from a trade with kdv

And a antique silver/pink and an antique gold/pink Easter Naveggation coin!

And a customs form from a mailer that hasn't arrived yet :laughing:

Still waiting for the package that I have ordered six weeks ago (I am afraid it is lost :laughing: ) and my packages from Tsunrisebey (Mermaids and Tatankas), but the last times mailers from Montana used to travel quite slow so I don't worry about that right now.

Edited by Steinwälzer

Received a little goodie package from the Pengos!

Got 2 of the rubber bracelets, a couple of patches, one of their pins, and a bunch of gorgeous, sweet little pathtags, including some sweet little penguins batting their long eyelashed at me!

Thanks Chantal and Beky for the great package!

Mini-Mousekakat, aka Hanna, has a little package waiting downstairs for her to come home, too. I haven't opened it yet, figured I'd let her have the pleasure!

Naomi :)

Sent KAboom out to the mailbox...was THRILLED to see him come back with a BOX and two bubblers....hmmmm.

One was from MiGO, some V.P. goodies to hand out at events...YEAH!!

One from PengoFamily, WOW, a GPS coin (it's a Garmin)...haven't ever seen these before, NICE!! Also, a 3rd Annual Airborne event coin, gotta love the parachute!! THANKS Chantal, these will REALLY help the event!!

Last, the box came from Aaron Charles at Coins&Pins, Fayetteville Adopt-A-Site coin, a Sextant two-tone, 2 lanyards, a GPS Satellite X-ing pin and a GC lapel pin...SWEET!! More goodies for the Lazy Hayes Days II event!! THANKS Aaron!!

Many NICE items for our event, we THANK you both!! And the MiGO coupons...all you MiGO members hosting an event....these should make me very popular at the upcoming events!!