What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

It didn't come in my mailbox, but I had the best delivery of all today. Our son, Patrick James Turner was born this morning at 9:51! He and Mama are doing well. Now we finally have our 'plus3'!!!

Time to get him his first geocoin :blink:

Congradulations to you and your wife and what a blessing is that to have a new birth on Easter. Welcome to the world Patrick James. Have any pictures? Would love to see that beautiful baby. Were a sucker for kids, LOL.

Glad that completed your Easter.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

It didn't come in my mailbox, but I had the best delivery of all today. Our son, Patrick James Turner was born this morning at 9:51! He and Mama are doing well. Now we finally have our 'plus3'!!!

Congradulations to you and your wife and what a blessing is that to have a new birth on Easter. Welcome to the world Patrick James. Have any pictures? Would love to see that beautiful baby. Were a sucker for kids, LOL.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Of course!! :huh:

img_0163.jpg

Edited by E&Cplus3

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Of course!! :)

img_0163.jpg

AAAAWWWWW!!!! Isn't he just the sweetest! Congrats you two and we wish you many Happy Geocaching days with the little one :huh:

Today I got a GPS Adventure coin. Thank you, E-***. I would have loved to have gotten this coin by experiencing the GPS Adventure Maze personally but they have never come to the St. Louis area. :anibad:

And a Shop99er Blue Hawaii! LOVE this coin! Both sides! :) Mark, the coin I traded to you got dropped off at the Post Office today. Watch your mail box! :)

CF30

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Of course!! :anibad:

img_0163.jpg

Awww. He is so precious. You both must be estatic. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful baby boy.

Congrads again. Give Patrick a big hug and a kiss for us.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

What a great mail day! My postman is cute AND brings me presents!

Six mermaids came swimming out of their padded envelope as soon as I opened it.

Two GPS coins from geocoin club

Copper XLE Chocolate bunny set from Oakcoins

Easter Duck from oakcoins

Pathtag Sherpa

Copper Great Outdoors

and my trade with Rivercity came through...a Rivercity/Team Moagy personal coin and it's GORGEOUS! Marilyn also sent me my very first nerd.

Thanks Marilyn!

HPIM1473.jpg

Then, the boys and I went out for a good ol' scramble. The perfect end to a perfect day...now if I could just get me one of those bushwhacking swords!

HPIM1467.jpg

10 License to Cache Antique Gold

10 License to Cache Antique Silver

10 License to Cache Foggy Gold

10 License to Cache Foggy Silver

Silver Psychochicken

Copper Norway 2008

GeoFaex Bronze or Gold (not sure)

5 Castle Man German 2 Tone

German Bier Coin 2-Tone German Edition

2 Silver Hamburg

5 Flying V's

5 I Love Geocoins (ernie's)

10 multiple CSI's

GOOD DAY!!!

I received 5 coins in the mail today (along with a few nano cache containers and other stuff)

1 Minnesota History #1 in Antique Copper

1 Jersey Devil Nickel

1 MarkTa Second to Find

1 Rokop Silver

1 Texas Bluebonnet

They are all great looking coins, but I have no idea if any of them are rare/hard to find/sought after by the masses, etc.

Just going through trading lists, I've already found someone with a coin that I want seeking the rokop, but I don't know if it would be a lopsided trade.

Does anyone here think these coins are worth hanging on to?

dancing.gif

I got coinmail today!!

Thank you BlueMotMot! You don't know how happy I am to get these today!!

Today I got the lavendar and hot pink Cache Agent Mice!! I knew I thought they were cute when I saw them, but they are just precious in person!

It doesn't stop there, though! Then she also sent me one of her precious lavendar geo-scooters!!

I'm just so excited!!

dancing.gif

Oh, and did I mention anything at all about my job interview yesterday??

Lemme just say....

B):DB)

Naomi :D

Congrads Naomi on the job interview. I have one tomarrow as well. Please pray for me that everything goes well and that I get it. :DB):D Naomi, I wanted to tell you that Valerie/Blumotmot, she is such a wonderful person inside and out. If you ever meet her give her a great big O'le hug for me.

Valarie of sweetlife

Congrads Naomi on the job interview. I have one tomarrow as well. Please pray for me that everything goes well and that I get it. :DB):D Naomi, I wanted to tell you that Valerie/Blumotmot, she is such a wonderful person inside and out. If you ever meet her give her a great big O'le hug for me.

Valarie of sweetlife

Hi, Valerie

I will light a candle for you on the internet for your job intervieuw tomorrow. B)

Geo.Error Corina

Fingers crossed American style and thumbs held Swedish style for ya for the job interview tomorrow! And yes, BlueMotMot is a doll!

Naomi :D

Thank You Naomi, I really needed that. I need to be asure that things will go just fine, you know how it is with wondering and worring and hope you get something you really want, this job is what I want so much.

Valarie

Geo Error, Awww... that is very sweet of you. Thanks You so much. That means the world to me, I really appreciate with all my heart.

Valarie/sweetlife

I've got a candle burning for you and Valerie you can do it!

Think positive , think i'm oke and everything will go smoothly.

You can do it :D i'm SURE :D

Geo Error, Awww... that is very sweet of you. Thanks You so much. That means the world to me, I really appreciate with all my heart.

Valarie/sweetlife

I've got a candle burning for you and Valerie you can do it!

Think positive , think i'm oke and everything will go smoothly.

You can do it :D i'm SURE :D

Thank You, I have a pretty good feeling I will get it but don't want to get my hopes up to high just in case I don't, but I do have alot of experience to back me up. So I will keep my head up and keep thinking positive.

Valarie

A bit late as these came nearly a week ago, but a mad Easter has meant little time for such a loooong list. A few weeks ago I mentioned having six children and someone contacted me saying they would like to give them a coin each. Well, what generosity...they were all allowed to choose what they wanted from a trading list, an activity which took a week in itself with all the backwards and forwardsing from list to pictures, shortlisting, umming, ahhing and general discussion. Not long after deciding a heavy package came all the way from America - fabled land over the water that they are always wanting to visit - with these coins (take a deep breath):

Well you can see that this is more than one coin each, it actually amounted to three each including their Dad and I which was totally unexpected. Now, I have done nothing to deserve this but pitch up out of the blue and start asking a bit about coins because we all think they look pretty!

So a big thank you to Lynda G-BOTS for generosity to a stranger that really warms the heart.

Ness.

WOW! What a great package! We truly do have some wonderfully special people here on this board. The generosity, caring and kindness really gets overwhelming at times!

Enjoy it, you are worth it ;)

And take some pics of the kids with their booty!

Lynda is a really special person :)

Naomi :)

A bit late as these came nearly a week ago, but a mad Easter has meant little time for such a loooong list. A few weeks ago I mentioned having six children and someone contacted me saying they would like to give them a coin each. Well, what generosity...they were all allowed to choose what they wanted from a trading list, an activity which took a week in itself with all the backwards and forwardsing from list to pictures, shortlisting, umming, ahhing and general discussion. Not long after deciding a heavy package came all the way from America - fabled land over the water that they are always wanting to visit - with these coins (take a deep breath):

Caching buffs coo coo for caching

Humane society of York County

Little hopper micro - frog

Laval K9

Desert cachoids

little white oval onbe with GEO on it

Geoswag c&p club March 2007

" " " pin

Utah, beehive state 2007 micro

Caching from dawn till dusk (son has been to bed with this)

KacheKat and Kickin 2005

Canada micro puck with beaver

Undercover cacher international

California Highway Patrol

Little hopers bunny rabbit

Brawny bear clan

Big city cachoids

little blck oval one with GEO written on it

Mother hen, three chicks

Mother coin in lots of languages

Mom pin 2007

Sand dollar

Buffalo Wings

and one other micro which I can't remember and has been salted away by its owner!

Well you can see that this is more than one coin each, it actually amounted to three each including their Dad and I which was totally unexpected. Now, I have done nothing to deserve this but pitch up out of the blue and start asking a bit about coins because we all think they look pretty!

So a big thank you to Lynda G-BOTS for generosity to a stranger that really warms the heart.

Ness.

:);) 6 children WOW!! I thought I had my hands full with my 4 :) lol my hat goes off to you :) what a great surprise you have received...the reward is seeing your childrens face light up... they are special gifts from god :)

awesome act of kindness Lynda that was so sweet of you :)

Caching buffs coo coo for caching

Humane society of York County

Little hopper micro - frog

Laval K9

Desert cachoids

little white oval onbe with GEO on it

Geoswag c&p club March 2007

" " " pin

Utah, beehive state 2007 micro

Caching from dawn till dusk (son has been to bed with this)

KacheKat and Kickin 2005

Canada micro puck with beaver

Undercover cacher international

California Highway Patrol

Little hopers bunny rabbit

Brawny bear clan

Big city cachoids

little blck oval one with GEO written on it

Mother hen, three chicks

Mother coin in lots of languages

Mom pin 2007

Sand dollar

Buffalo Wings

and one other micro which I can't remember and has been salted away by its owner!

Ness.

Wow, congrats with your gift, that is a mysterie gift with name. :)

Thanks Lynda for doing this, you are a very generous person ;)

I've been out of town for a few days and a whole bunch of coins were waiting for me when I got home last night. :)

1 x Easter Nav' egg' ation 2008 (gold purple)

1 x Easter Nav' egg' ation 2008 (antique gold purple)

1 x Easter Nav' egg' ation 2008 (silver yellow)

2 x Easter Cacher LE (black nickel)

2 x Easter Cacher (gold)

1 x Grand Canyon (copper)

1 x The All American (gold)

4 x All American Micro (nickel) - new version

1 x 2008 Happy St. Patrick's Day from Oakcoins

1 x 1 OakBucks

- There was also a USPS "Sorry we missed you" notice for a registered package...

:) I think that may be my eragonSaphira & GRC Mint geocoins. :D