Cornerstone4

2008 Pay It Forward Reg & LE :unsure:

Hi. atlantagal do you have a picture from the coin for me. :laughing:

It looks like this:

Regular

2382.gif

LE

2575.gif

Those are actually pics of the 2007 versions. There are slight enamel differences on the 2008, with the year roll stamped on the coin edge.

Thanks, where can you buy this 2008 coins???

The coins are purely given away. They are sent to people who make significant contributions to geocaching, geocoins, or life in general. People are nominated throughout the year to receive them. Reference this thread:

Pay It Forward 2008

Thanks Moop along for this information. :rolleyes:

Congrats, Atlanta Gal! Those are really special coins and a really special honor!!

I've calmed down a bit now, and of course, since it's 10 pm here the mail has run, and today's mail brought me a truly beautiful coin, one of the KoKo Moab coins. I sat here and just looked at it for ages, admiring the colors and different enamels used and the sheer size of it!

I just love it! Absolutely love it!

And thanks for the kind words and well wishes regarding the job interview, ya'll!

Naomi :laughing:

Woo!

I got my Easter Nav'Eggations in today! 20 of these copper lovlies:

encopper.jpg

And... some regular editions as well. LOVE these coins - the mint got EVERYTHING right on these, and the detail is incredible. These are also MUCH MUCH larger than I ever expected. Wow!

~P

Paula, that really is gorgeous! Great job!

Naomi :laughing:

2008 Pay It Forward Reg & LE :laughing:

Hi. atlantagal do you have a picture from the coin for me. :rolleyes:

It looks like this:

Regular

2382.gif

LE

2575.gif

Those are actually pics of the 2007 versions. There are slight enamel differences on the 2008, with the year roll stamped on the coin edge.

Backside text is filled blue, and the front colors shift 1 color to the right. So blue and orange are on top.

Edited by AtlantaGal
Woo!

encopper.jpg

And... some regular editions as well. LOVE these coins - the mint got EVERYTHING right on these, and the detail is incredible. These are also MUCH MUCH larger than I ever expected. Wow!

~P

Dang, Paula!! You're gonna think that I'm stalking you at MOGA! :( That's at least THREE coins I'm gonna be looking for you for. Don't you be hiding from me, now! :D

CF30

Dang, Paula!! You're gonna think that I'm stalking you at MOGA! :( That's at least THREE coins I'm gonna be looking for you for. Don't you be hiding from me, now! :D

CF30

Very nice coin!

Thanks everyone - I LOVE these... and, nope Sarah, won't be hiding! Just bring your traders!

I always appreciate comments on these guys - I got a lovely email the other day from a forum member, that really was one of the sweetest emails I've EVER gotten. Any compliments and kind thoughts are always deeply appreciated - Im glad everyone enjoys the coins. :D

I ordered a gas cap for my strike master augar yesterday morning.

It showed up at my door step this morning. WOW that was fast.

Now now more leaky gas cap. I'm almost all ready for our Lake of

The Woods fishing trip next week! :blink:

OOOOH. Today I also just got the 20 ice fishing jigs I ordered from

Jammin' Jigs yesterday, WOW these postmen and women are fast!!

Still waiting on my trade with Anthus to show up! :unsure:

Edited by dardevle

nothing at all, FOUR whole days with NO mail delivery.

New Zealand closes down for four days over the Easter break. (except shopping!)

So what's a girl to go.

Hope on a plane, fly to the South Island, drive for six hours (would be less without the cache stops), attend an event with easter egg treasure hunt, drive again for another six hours, picking up more caches, in another direction, hop on another plane and fly home.

Addicted - no way!

Coin addicted - sure!

:unsure: four whole days and no new geocoins in the mail. :blink:

So what's a girl to go.

Hope on a plane, fly to the South Island, drive for six hours (would be less without the cache stops), attend an event with easter egg treasure hunt, drive again for another six hours, picking up more caches, in another direction, hop on another plane and fly home.

Addicted - no way!

Coin addicted - sure!

So do we! Fri-Mon we're closed down tight here in Sweden! We had planned on doing a little caching this weekend.... except for the 8 to 10 inches of fresh snow that fell on ground that had already started to thaw!! I guess if you don't have kids it's ok to cache in the winter, but with little ones... nyaaaa!

Enjoy your trip Buttefly Lady! Tell Keewee hi for me!

Naomi :blink:

Uh oh..... looks like I missed out on the Easter eggs, LOL!

Ohhhhh those copper ones are BEAUTIES, what gorgeous work you do Paula!!!!!!!!!!!

I can do a quality control check personally if you'd like (roflmao)!

I can be excited, no bills today but I did get COINSSS!!!!

A Gold Cosmo coin... ohmigosh, it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I don't have the other one and wanted it, but this one is just too precious. I have to thank you for the trade!!!!

A really cool USA/Canada July 4/1st coin. Never saw one of those and am happy it'll be now in my collection. Another lovely trade!!!

Geocoin Addict coins, too cute!

Cache Agent in blue and pink... awwwwhhhhh

and an Applewomyn personal.

What a happy day....... didn't have to work....and got coins!!! :unsure:

So what's a girl to go.

Addicted - no way!

Coin addicted - sure!

So do we! Fri-Mon we're closed down tight here in Sweden! We had planned on doing a little caching this weekend.... except for the 8 to 10 inches of fresh snow that fell on ground that had already started to thaw!! I guess if you don't have kids it's ok to cache in the winter, but with little ones... nyaaaa!

Don't we know the feeling...it's snowing here now. We're under a winter storm warning until tomorrow morning! Just had my Jeep fixed...maybe I'll get to play a bit??

So what's a girl to go.

Addicted - no way!

Coin addicted - sure!

Don't we know the feeling...it's snowing here now. We're under a winter storm warning until tomorrow morning! Just had my Jeep fixed...maybe I'll get to play a bit??

They said that it would snow some where in our state. I don't mind, as long as they keep it in the mountains - where it belongs ;)

2 of the 4 Nav'egg'ation coins we ordered! Very nice, my wife's going to finally not be grumpy about coins I ordered :unsure:

Also...

GeoSmurfz Green Glitter Lightsaber Black Nickel LE :D

LoriDarlin 2007 Black Nickel :blink::blink:;)

Plus two wooden coins and a poker chip! Wow, thanks for the trade Lori and thanks for the extras! We have about 20 Potato Heads here so your personal coin and wooden coin were a *massive* hit with the little one :D He liked them better than the GeoSmurfz!!!!

Woo!

encopper.jpg

~P

wow look this coin great :unsure: , get my easteregg coins soon i hope :blink:

happy eastern

Roman

Well what a surprise to me! I got my first box, yes BOX of coins today. It came from Coins and Pins and contained my brushed nickel and copper blue fire coins and a couple surprises! I got 4 Navigation quadrants (2 of each finish) and 3 sextant coins and I hadn't even ordered those. I think they must've screwed up the order because I was also missing my time and space coins that I had ordered.

On another note, I also received my German bier copper coin and a WHALE TAIL!!!! Yahooey!

today was a good day :unsure:

Caching Through The Snow #4 nickel

Lancashire silver

Cache Reward Amazing View silver

Mother Nature CITO nickel

Cachehunters42 silver

Tadpole379 gold

Geocoin Collecting bronze

DNF Troll Two-Tone Edition gold/black

Clay 4 - Keeping an eye nickel glow in the dark

Geocoin Racer green black nickel

Jersey Devil black nickel

Sniperchicken gold

Sniperchicken nickel

British Columbia 2007 nickel

Scottish Thistel nickel

Obsessed - DGRENO bronze

Jangor nickel

Elchrich Elch gold

Sputnik Galileo gold / nickel

Traveling Chief gold

Traveling Chief nickel

Portugal 2007 bronze

English Egg silver

Canadian Forces Geocachers #2 silver

Canada Micro Puck black nickel Torwart

Canada Micro Puck black nickel Hockey player

Canada Micro Beaver black nickel

Abomination silver

thanks to swedenhawk :blink:

Today was a great day! I received another Highland Geofairy. This one is for a special charity auction. :huh:B)B)

24cb62c4-c48e-424b-8a41-d51e4aa8834e.jpg

Is it in a plastic case or something? Kinda looks like it :huh:

Yes, a plastic case with a white protector! Very nicely packaged and another VERY THOUGHTFUL donation by Highland Geofairy!! Who's this one going to help Chuck??

I received another POW/MIA geocoin in the mail today, it was sent with no return address. That makes two we have received one secretively and one by IBCrashen, and we are very appreciative. This group is such a generous bunch, and can not be compared to any other group!!!!!!!! Again thanks for this beautiful gift, maybe some time in the near future, I can help someone fulfill there desire!

Woo!

encopper.jpg

~P

Very, very nice! :laughing::)

I've got my fingers crossed. :)

Today was a great day! I received another Highland Geofairy. This one is for a special charity auction. :):):laughing:

Is it in a plastic case or something? Kinda looks like it :)

Yes, a plastic case with a white protector! Very nicely packaged and another VERY THOUGHTFUL donation by Highland Geofairy!! Who's this one going to help Chuck??

Yeah, What's Up Chuck :) ?

Today was a great day! I received another Highland Geofairy. This one is for a special charity auction. :):):)

Is it in a plastic case or something? Kinda looks like it :)

Yeah, What's Up Chuck :) ?

If you guys look at the card that came with the coin you'll see who it is to benefit :P:laughing::P

Naomi :)

It didn't come in my mailbox, but I had the best delivery of all today. Our son, Patrick James Turner was born this morning at 9:51! He and Mama are doing well. Now we finally have our 'plus3'!!!

Time to get him his first geocoin :unsure:

Congrats!!! What a wonderful Easter surprise. It must have been a blue egg. Little boys are fun to raise!

It didn't come in my mailbox, but I had the best delivery of all today. Our son, Patrick James Turner was born this morning at 9:51! He and Mama are doing well. Now we finally have our 'plus3'!!!

Time to get him his first geocoin :unsure:

Ahhh, an Easter baby! Congratulations! What a special honor since this is the earliest that Easter hasa been celebrated since 1912!

Congratulations again and enjoy! They grow up way too fast!

Naomi :anibad:

From last week (I'm a little late since we've all been sick for a week :D ) :

2005 Pennsylvania Bronze! Love, love, love this coin and can't believe we've only seen it for the first time a few weeks ago. I love those kinds of surprises :D Thanks for the trade! Oh, and a Nature antique gold, too! Great job, Paula!

And a surprise package that completely floored me... a Yime!!! Holy citrusy goodness :) and suddenly I felt a whole lot better despite the flu bug. Thanks so much for the gift and the thoughtful card. It means a lot more than you might realize :blink:

Edited by fox-and-the-hound