What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Yesterday I received a wonderful package...well... three of them!

First one that I opened had two very stunning lighthouse sample coins in them.... all I can say about them is WOW!! When Micke saw them he just kept turning them over in his hand and saying "Sweeeeet" over and over again *grinning like a big ol' bird fed cat :D *

The next one I ripped into like a kid at Christmas was a great card from Geo.Error in the Netherlands! I got a sunshiny card with a big ol' smily face on it and a great message inside and some swag. The girls snagged the smurfs and my mother-in-law made off with the piggies, she collects them, so perfect items were sent!

And finally....Oh Roddy, thank you!

Rod spoiled us! Most of you know that we cache with a TomTom One car navigator...well.. not anymore! Rod sent us an eTrex so that we can cache like real geocachers, hehehe, and not amateurs! On top of that wonderful act of generosity, he sent us a handful of coins, including our first trackable pin, a couple of piggy banks - one in pink and one in blue that I'm not sure that I should show the mother-in-law, Roddy's awesome personal coin, last year's Lazy Hayes Days coin, and a couple of other really cool coins!

After about a 10 day dry spell of no goodies in the mail for us, yesterday more than made up for it!

Thanks everyone for a wonderful coin mail day!

*hugs*

Naomi :D

Smurfs!!!! Geocoins!!! GPSr!!!!

Wow! Congrats on such a great day for you! The GPSr was an especially rockin' gift!

Wow! Congrats on such a great day for you! The GPSr was an especially rockin' gift!

It truly was! Not only did Micke take it to work with him today, but he also went out in the blowing snow to grab a cache today, too, lol!

He's one HAPPY camper...and Rod truly does rock!

Kirkland Explorers Silver

Kirkland Explorers v2 !! :D

Kirkland Explorers Gold

!!!

I looked up and saw a picture of v1 and WOW! I live right by the cow and coyote sculpture on it and have to get one of these now :-) Can't seem to track down a pic of v2, any chance you could post? Would *really* appreciate it!

Thank was one nice load of coins :-)

Version 2

1697.gif

And, you're in luck. I happen to have a silver v1 for ya :D

Today I received a special early birthday gift for Caitlyn and I, a sample coin of the Swedish Moose coin, only 2 of them made, so it's quite rare and we are quite pleased! Thank you so much, Motorcycleboi, for thinking of us like this, we absolutely love it! :D !!Cait got really excited, saying "keen keen keen, mamma, keen! Ohhh fin, mamma, fin keen!" I'm gonna have to work with her on saying coin, hehehe, she can't get it out and calles them keens, hehehe! Thanks Hans!

Grattis flickor! :D

It truly was! Not only did Micke take it to work with him today, but he also went out in the blowing snow to grab a cache today, too, lol!

Naomi, I am Very happy for you :D

Naomi, I am Very happy for you :D

Awesome day for you Naomi congrats on such great treasures ...And welcome to the land of "hand held" :D

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

I'm so happy the package made it there as fast as it did Naomi, you have made my day kiddo!!

Something that'd really make my day would be to hear someone has a cord for that etrex yellow, I didn't have one to send with the unit. Anyone??

And WOW Naomi, sounds like you're getting some much deserved sunshine!! CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see those Lighthouse coins either! I truly envy you on those awesome coins you designed...GREAT job kiddo! (just wish you'd put your name on one!!!)

Today I received a special early birthday gift for Caitlyn and I, a sample coin of the Swedish Moose coin, only 2 of them made,

I am soooo jealous, i would also want one :D

But i finally got the coin i traded whit ernies, a I Love Geocaching black nickel :D

\h

Most of you know that we cache with a TomTom One car navigator...well.. not anymore! Rod sent us an eTrex so that we can cache like real geocachers, hehehe, and not amateurs!

Naomi,

I did that for a long time too, worked pretty well except it always "snaps" to a road when you are close. Well I got a used handheld on eplace with my birthday money in Dec. now I can't live without it! You will learn to love your eTrex real quick me thinks! :D

Congrats on all your new items! and yes Rod rocks :D

FedEx delivered a wonderful package today!!!

WicksWorks_fans01.jpg

And a couple weeks ago I got this package too!

WicksWorks_Pinwheels01.jpg

*For those wanting to know when and where these will be available, I created them for OakCoins. The Fans are schedules to hit presale in approx 4 weeks. The Pinwheels are a summer design and I have no date on them yet. I will of course have my AE's, I just don't know what they will be yet.

WicksWorks_fans01.jpg

*For those wanting to know when and where these will be available, I created them for OakCoins. The Fans are schedules to hit presale in approx 4 weeks. The Pinwheels are a summer design and I have no date on them yet. I will of course have my AE's, I just don't know what they will be yet.

Oooo me likey these!!

Did anyone else hear that kaching sound? :D

:D

today was a great day to get coinmail from a friend as I'm pretty down from a flu. Here is what Dardevle sent me...

HPIM1447.jpg

what could be in there? Love the duct tape...man's best friend!

Here we go!

HPIM1448.jpg

Yup, the 2007 MnGCA coin that caused all the ruckus in the Hearts' Desire forum. It truly makes me think of home and friends!

WicksWorks_fans01.jpg

OMG, how have you managed to sit quietly on those precious pinwheels! *makes mental note to NOT let Hanna see this thread*

Those are great! I really love them!

OOOH, and those fans are just gorgeous! Just beautiful work and I can't figure out which one I like best! :D

GG, isn't that little hand woodburned fishin' "tag" great! We got one a while back and I just loved it! Dardevil is a pretty good guy, hehe! Feel better soon!

WicksWorks_fans01.jpg

The Chinese fan is absolutely beautiful. I walked on the Great Wall last year and it is hard to imagine all the work that went into building the Wall.

over the past couple of days...

-lots of pathtags :D

-carousel horses (thanks for the trade jackie :D )

-mermaid swag

-a couple of Cache Agents in hot pink

-2 geodog tags

-loggerhead

-Loridarlin 2007 xle (thanks for the trade Lori :o )

and today...

a new laptop...woohoo!

Edited by PengoFamily

Just crawled out of bed after a looong night at my desk (yes, my bachelorwork is finished, printed out etc., I just have to bring it to University today :o ), I found a beautiful Time and Space LE in my mailbox (Thanks for the Trade, Arne!), and only minutes later (just before I wanted to jump under the shower) the DHL-man brought a totally unexpected easter package from (my first thought was from my parents... but no! it was from) matlock75 :D I don't know what it is inside, I haven't opened it yet, let's see if I can wait until sunday... :D

Still very tired now, but a great start into a looong weekend wit lots of time to go caching again :(:(:(:)

Just crawled out of bed after a looong night at my desk (yes, my bachelorwork is finished, printed out etc., I just have to bring it to University today :o ), I found a beautiful Time and Space LE in my mailbox (Thanks for the Trade, Arne!), and only minutes later (just before I wanted to jump under the shower) the DHL-man brought a totally unexpected easter package from (my first thought was from my parents... but no! it was from) matlock75 :( I don't know what it is inside, I haven't opened it yet, let's see if I can wait until sunday... :D

Still very tired now, but a great start into a looong weekend wit lots of time to go caching again :(:):D:D

Congrats Sabrina with your suprise easter package.

Can you really wait till sunday :D .

You're not so nosey as i'm, i had already looked in the package. :(

Congrats and a fine easter and a very fun cache weekend with a lot of finds. :D

-lots of pathtags :(

-carousel horses (thanks for the trade jackie :o )

-mermaid swag

-2 geodog tags

-loggerhead

-Loridarlin 2007 xle (thanks for the trade Lori :D )

and today...

a new laptop...woohoo!

Gee whiz, I don't know what to congratulate you on most, the laptop or the pretties, lol! In any case, congrats on the great haul! *by the way, how is having a computer with speakers, hehehe!*

And WOW Naomi, sounds like you're getting some much deserved sunshine!! CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see those Lighthouse coins either!

If these are for sale I would like to get one.

Jed, OakCoins will have them in about 3 weeks now :D. I'm really excited with them, they came out so nice!

Just crawled out of bed after a looong night at my desk (yes, my bachelorwork is finished, printed out etc., I just have to bring it to University today :( ), I found a beautiful Time and Space LE in my mailbox (Thanks for the Trade, Arne!), and only minutes later (just before I wanted to jump under the shower) the DHL-man brought a totally unexpected easter package from (my first thought was from my parents... but no! it was from) matlock75 :) I don't know what it is inside, I haven't opened it yet, let's see if I can wait until sunday... :(

Still very tired now, but a great start into a looong weekend wit lots of time to go caching again :D:D:D:D

Sabrina, that sounds awesome! I'm so glad you got the school stuff over and done with...and woman, you've got a LOT more willpower than me! I sat in a parking lot the other day opening a VERY well taped package with my teeth, not caring what anyone who saw me thought, lol!

And.... mail hasn't run today, BUT the phone rang... and it was a company that I put an application in for...

I've got a job interview this coming Tuesday for a job right next door to hubby's job!! PLEASE, if you're the praying type, prayers welcome, if not, then positive vibes welcome, too! *happy dancing*

Edited by mousekakat

-lots of pathtags :(

-carousel horses (thanks for the trade jackie :o )

-mermaid swag

-2 geodog tags

-loggerhead

-Loridarlin 2007 xle (thanks for the trade Lori :D )

and today...

a new laptop...woohoo!

Gee whiz, I don't know what to congratulate you on most, the laptop or the pretties, lol! In any case, congrats on the great haul! *by the way, how is having a computer with speakers, hehehe!*

And WOW Naomi, sounds like you're getting some much deserved sunshine!! CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see those Lighthouse coins either!

If these are for sale I would like to get one.

Jed, OakCoins will have them in about 3 weeks now :D. I'm really excited with them, they came out so nice!

Just crawled out of bed after a looong night at my desk (yes, my bachelorwork is finished, printed out etc., I just have to bring it to University today :( ), I found a beautiful Time and Space LE in my mailbox (Thanks for the Trade, Arne!), and only minutes later (just before I wanted to jump under the shower) the DHL-man brought a totally unexpected easter package from (my first thought was from my parents... but no! it was from) matlock75 :) I don't know what it is inside, I haven't opened it yet, let's see if I can wait until sunday... :(

Still very tired now, but a great start into a looong weekend wit lots of time to go caching again :D:D:D:D

Sabrina, that sounds awesome! I'm so glad you got the school stuff over and done with...and woman, you've got a LOT more willpower than me! I sat in a parking lot the other day opening a VERY well taped package with my teeth, not caring what anyone who saw me thought, lol!

And.... mail hasn't run today, BUT the phone rang... and it was a company that I put an application in for...

I've got a job interview this coming Tuesday for a job right next door to hubby's job!! PLEASE, if you're the praying type, prayers welcome, if not, then positive vibes welcome, too! *happy dancing*

OH NAOMI!!!!! I'm soooo happy to hear this! Our thoughts and prayers are with you kiddo!!

Naomi :(

Naomi, i going to light a candle for you till wednesday on the internet. :(

And i love to do the :o happy dance :D with you.

:D Let the music start :(

today was a great day to get coinmail from a friend as I'm pretty down from a flu. Here is what Dardevle sent me...

HPIM1447.jpg

what could be in there? Love the duct tape...man's best friend!

Here we go!

HPIM1448.jpg

Yup, the 2007 MnGCA coin that caused all the ruckus in the Hearts' Desire forum. It truly makes me think of home and friends!

Congrats Gardengorilla with your beautiful coin.

Dardevle is a great and generous man :o

Happy easter to you all.

Naomi :rolleyes:

:unsure:B)B)B):DB)

That are great news, Naomi :DB)B)B) I have lots of time on next tuesday to think of you, but I have no internet connection until next friday :laughing: Good Luck with that, I hope it is a good job, and if you want it, you will get it!!!

What a surprise in the mailbox today! There wasn't anything for me, but there was an envelope for Bella, and it came by Royal Mail! A package for Bella isn't all that surprising given that Easter is this weekend, I had figured on little gifts from grandparents, but none of them live over the pond, so I was really surprised. I brought the envelope in the house and her eyes lit right up, she said "a package for mama!", (she's used to me getting pathtags) I said, "no a package for Bella" she said, "me Bella?" I said, "yep". She jumped up and down, she's into jumping these days, and this little dance thing I like to call a jig, fittingly. I had no idea what was inside, I wasn't expecting anything and well I was darned curious too! The envelope said "1 game token boxed." and though I recognized the name on the back, I can never be too sure because I just have seen so many names. I cut the envelope for Bella and out came a small black box...

CBfire0319001.jpg

Edited by UOTrackers

2008 Pay It Forward Reg & LE :rolleyes:

Hi. atlantagal do you have a picture from the coin for me. :laughing:

It looks like this:

Regular

2382.gif

LE

2575.gif

Those are actually pics of the 2007 versions. There are slight enamel differences on the 2008, with the year roll stamped on the coin edge.

Thanks, where can you buy this 2008 coins???

2008 Pay It Forward Reg & LE :rolleyes:

Hi. atlantagal do you have a picture from the coin for me. :laughing:

It looks like this:

Regular

2382.gif

LE

2575.gif

Those are actually pics of the 2007 versions. There are slight enamel differences on the 2008, with the year roll stamped on the coin edge.

Thanks, where can you buy this 2008 coins???

The coins are purely given away. They are sent to people who make significant contributions to geocaching, geocoins, or life in general. People are nominated throughout the year to receive them. Reference this thread:

Pay It Forward 2008