What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Big major THANK YOU's to Don't-Fence-Me-In, for the most excellent gift of their #21 coin! I especially appreciate the kind words that accompanied it. DFMI, it's folks like you that make this such an exciting and enjoyable hobby!

Yime

I, too, received one of their wonderful coins and even more wonderful notes a couple of months ago!

I don't know what I cherish more, the coin, or the note!! I've kept both of them together, though, and they are very special to me!

Congrats, Yime!

Naomi :huh:

Big major THANK YOU's to Don't-Fence-Me-In, for the most excellent gift of their #21 coin! I especially appreciate the kind words that accompanied it. DFMI, it's folks like you that make this such an exciting and enjoyable hobby!

Yime

I, too, received one of their wonderful coins and even more wonderful notes a couple of months ago!

I don't know what I cherish more, the coin, or the note!! I've kept both of them together, though, and they are very special to me!

Congrats, Yime!

Naomi :huh:

WOW, Congratulations to both of you on getting one of those very sought after but rarely given coins B) I know you deserve it!

After reading a thread from a deaf geocacher wanting to design a coin aimed at raising deaf awareness a week or so ago and then seeing the finished coin, I really had to get this one. It arrived today and wasabsolutely beautiful. My eldest daughter, who studied British Sign Language until her teacher moved away, will have it for putting in her first cache. It doesn't seem to have an activation code though, so will have to look into this.

Ness.

Retrieve the activation code at www.oakcoins.com/activate

Ok these arrived earlier...........

ef1f8970-30f6-4050-9303-bccf4931c733.jpg

and then came ..................

1e9ff8da-c4dd-470b-b02f-7c91fc8fe1aa.jpg

These coins, together with another two coins expected in soon, are the coins I traded for. One coin is not shown, I believe it isn't allowed here, this one I am selling in an effort to recover some of my shipping costs.

The package from Tennessee Jed was very generous and most unexpected, he also included several travellers which I hope will give him a splendid tour of Scotland.

In addition to our agreed trade Jim & Paula of CinemaBoxers also very kindly sent me their limited edition personal coin, for which I am very grateful, a beautiful coin and a very handsome tribute to Cosmo.

Thank you all very much for your trades. I had 50 coins minted and decided to trade 10 of them, the remaining coins are to be gifted, so please - no more trade requests, I hate to disappoint folk.

(edit to add Jim, sorry Jim, didn't mean to forget you)

Edited by Highland Geofairy

I got a whole bunch of coins during the past few days (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday). :laughing:

The Moose Forest XLE Twin Set

2 x Hazard-Perry County Tour II

2 x Worldcaching "Ocean" (bronze & silver)

COEXIST (polished copper)

2 x Moab Kokopelli (black nickel)

Twin Peaks (Mat Nickel) - adoption

Aug Geoswag Coin and Pin Club (yellow school bus coin & pin)

Today was a good coinmail day :grin:

I got a Little Hopper Micro, a Great Texas Roundup cowboy boot, a Statue of Liberty, a NY 2005, Ladybug, Landsharkz Snowglobe, a set of Holiday lights, Pursuit of caching, Fairwinds, and a BN Team 9er Silver Bullet Jeep.

Thanks Chantal and Nancy!! w00t! :anitongue:<_<:unsure:

DSC_0180.jpg

Yesterday 3-6:

We received a lot of great coins yesterday.

The one I was really excited about was our sample Accessibility coins from oakcoins. They turned out wonderful, even nicer than the pics and a lot bigger and heavier than I thought.

We also got 2 Kokopelli non trackable coins.

A Queen of Caching and another coin for the last mission I need to send out.

A Team Rampant Lion coin from a trade with them. Thanks so much! It really is a very cool coin. Yours is on the way, sorry for the delay.

And, an AE Silver Bullet coin

Today 3-7:

We received our Sunshine Mission which was great! It was from Dolfy and had the cutest card about cats and a Relax It's Only A Geocoin coin. Thank you so much Dolfy, it was the purrrrrfect card and coin for this mission: :anitongue:

And, we also received two Cache Bug coins that we ordered.

Overall it's been a great couple of days for geocoin delivery:)

In the last 3 weeks i recieved these:

4847.gif

Together with Carroussel Horse (brown, I thought it was the one with the copper finish)

Een Earth Turtle AS :unsure: en een Northern Right Whale BN LE

All seasons summer silver

Signal January 2006

4 around the world in 80 caches (2 black and 2 red ones)

Compass Rose.

Yesterday:

Morpho Butterfly Glow in the dark :D

Cache cow coin

GW5 BN

Lizardtoadz the Toad V1

Geocoinclub 2006 (monopoly)

And there wil be more to come....

I'm hoping that the other 3 horses I traded arrive soon, and also the 3 others I bought.

Edited by Ilonka1980

Great day for coin mail!! :D

1x Kokopelli BN :unsure:

1x Forest Preserves Strawberry Jam

1x Canadian Hockey Puck Micro

1x Canadian Micro Regular

1x United We Cache Silver

1x Signal January 2006

1x CA Highway Patrol

From my Sunshine Mission:

Team Sand Dollar V2 BN

Hitch hiker companion

GBOTS Pathtag

an awesome Army pin!

2 Travel bug skins

Thank you!!! B);):D

I got home a little late today but was very excited seeing 2 bubble mailers in the mailbox.

The first was from highland geofairy. It contained a very nice Scottish Tale story. And

a "TAIRYOKU" geocoin. THANK YOU TONS!!!!

2nd mailer was from ThirstyMick. This one had a really nice card, a suncacher chime that says"spread some sunshine, "A Little book for Dads", a cool Sig item, and a "Geocoin Forums, enter at your own risk" geocoin.

What a nice package. Thank you both very much. It sure brought a ear to ear GRIN!!