What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

A few days ago I received my very first empty mailer ;) such a sad thing to lose a coin. :P

I also got back one of my TBs in the mail. A cacher had found it in a parking lot, and looks like it had been run over a few times. I will release the copy tag and set it free again. Hopefully this time it will stay safe inside the cache. :laughing:

Sorry to hear about the empty bubbler Jackie....that's too bad!

Finally got a couple things in the mail today besides bills! I got Tsun's Gabbey Road Chat Happens coin and KAboom got a HUGE package...WOW!! I'm guessing it's his St Patty's mission (and am just dying to see what's inside)...half tempted to "sneak a peek"...but I won't lol!!

After ordering in November, paying in December.. and waiting through Jan and most of Feb....... :laughing:

My CACHE of The DAY coins finally came!!!!! ;):P:laughing:

NICE COIN!!! Worth the wait! ;)

Tsun.. want one? Email me girl.

What does it look like?

After 60 trades in 2 weeks, I'm just wrapping up the rest of them this weekend, wow, never been so busy on trades alone, lol. (So anyone who is waiting on stuff to arrive, they're coming :unsure: )

I'll check out the coin this weekend. Me and you need to do a little flyfishing trip :anicute:

Edited by tsunrisebey

Today the only (first) coin I've bought arrived from Canada, it's the GC10000 A New Beginning with a cat peeking through the flag on the back and it's lovely. Hopefully it will go into my first cache which is in planning for the site of the epicentre of the earthquake we had yesterday.

Ness.

That is such a cute coin and on my wishlist! I love that kitty!

Naomi :laughing:

After ordering in November, paying in December.. and waiting through Jan and most of Feb....... :)

My CACHE of The DAY coins finally came!!!!! :)<_<:P

NICE COIN!!! Worth the wait! :D

What does it look like?

After 60 trades in 2 weeks, I'm just wrapping up the rest of them this weekend, wow, never been so busy on trades alone, lol. (So anyone who is waiting on stuff to arrive, they're coming :D )

I'll check out the coin this weekend. Me and you need to do a little flyfishing trip :D

Sorry about the quality of pictures, I really have a killer headache.. hard to focus. Here is the Cache of the day coin. Cacheofthedaycoinfront.jpg

cacheofthedaycoinback.jpg

After ordering in November, paying in December.. and waiting through Jan and most of Feb....... :)

My CACHE of The DAY coins finally came!!!!! :D<_<:P

NICE COIN!!! Worth the wait! :D

What does it look like?

After 60 trades in 2 weeks, I'm just wrapping up the rest of them this weekend, wow, never been so busy on trades alone, lol. (So anyone who is waiting on stuff to arrive, they're coming :) )

I'll check out the coin this weekend. Me and you need to do a little flyfishing trip :D

Sorry about the quality of pictures, I really have a killer headache.. hard to focus. Here is the Cache of the day coin. Cacheofthedaycoinfront.jpg

cacheofthedaycoinback.jpg

This was a realy nice coin - is it still possible to buy it somewhere?

Or maybe someone want to trade me one for a Grenlandsmafiaen coin?

Last week:

GCC February coin and pathtag

NWOGEO resident coin (been trying to snag one from TMA for a long time) :)

This week:

Geoswag coin club February coin and pin (looks just like Marky's avatar!!)

Jan '06 Signal, MiGO, 05 GCC Ammo can that I'm adopting from Cornerstone4

newest Cachers4Christ

it's been happy mailbox days around here!! :)<_<:P

The mailman (ooops, she's a lady...sorry) Must have known I was feeling a bit blue these last few days, she brought me some sunshine from ALASKA and IDAHO!! Just imagining the fun I could have out there in those two locations....yep, I'm better! BUT...then I opened the bubblers....

Gold #278 & #288 Eagle618 coins....BEAUTIFUL COINS!! And to top it off, I got a BONUS: #187 New Yorker and Eagle618 Gold Bar!!! As if that wasn't great enough, I have some wonderful Eagle618 sig tees...works great since golf is just around the corner (this gave me a WONDERFUL idea for my own sig item since I do have part ownership in a golf course...THANKS!!!)!

The other bubbler was ripped into rapidly since I was now really stoked:

A silver Plan B and an AWESOME #81 TIKI's Stuuborn Stone Stacker!! THANKS fr the trade Lenny!!! I now own 2 TIKI coins and his sig tile....gotta love those TIKIs!! I'd seen the Plan B at the WS (THANKS LB4T) and knew I needed that even though I don't drink...and the STACKER??? WOW, what a coin!

My days have brightened a bit and I'm now as happy as a snowbird!! Since we did get socked with another 5" or 6" of snow (and it's still coming down), I might even be able to go play a bit in the Jeep...if the wind drifts it up!!

THANKS for the chance to buy those Eagle618s and for the trades, these really helped me today!!

I thought I would get more coin mail this week, but I didn't... :o Had a really really bad day today and thought the coins that were sent out almost two weeks ago must have been arrived today (finally), or the other ones 3 days ago in Europe, to brighten this day a little bit, but just an empty mailbox was waiting for me :o

Maybe tomorrow, but tomorrow we are expecting a really heavy storm, and I could imagine that there will be no mail at all.

Well after another week of being at the hospital for more tests and missing almost 3 days of work I came home not really expecting anything in the mailbox. I got a huge surprise from Smort78. Not one, but TWO Grenlandsmafiaen geocoins including a copper glitter one. No one is going to be prying that one from my fingers any time soon!

Thanks for the trade and the extra bonus. You brightened my week tremendously. I really needed something to make me smile!!!

Randy

Well after another week of being at the hospital for more tests and missing almost 3 days of work I came home not really expecting anything in the mailbox. I got a huge surprise from Smort78. Not one, but TWO Grenlandsmafiaen geocoins including a copper glitter one. No one is going to be prying that one from my fingers any time soon!

Thanks for the trade and the extra bonus. You brightened my week tremendously. I really needed something to make me smile!!!

Randy

Nice to hear that I brightened your week - hope everything will be ok soon.

The last days I have recieved Over The Edge and TeamEccs21 personal coins :o

Thanks for the trades!

Also recived the Norwegian Geocoin 2008 Antique Copper, Lettuce Go Caching Gold, Hyacinth Macaw LE and the februar geocoinclub coin and pathtag :o

I got a Very welcomed surprize package in the mail today. Here I was, holed up on my recliner, under a blanket on the verge of tears all day, when my son brought in the mail when he got home from school. I don' t know for sure if it is from IBCrashen but there was a geotag geocoin with their name and such on it. I looked at both the missions going on out there and couldn't find That name on any of them. Any ways, the coins I got were ALL on my "want list" :

The Thrill of the Hunt, Creacher , spud 502, Team NAB, And the IBCrashen geotag geocoin :) !

What a way to put a smile on a long, sullen face :blink:

I got a Very welcomed surprize package in the mail today. Here I was, holed up on my recliner, under a blanket on the verge of tears all day, when my son brought in the mail when he got home from school. I don' t know for sure if it is from IBCrashen but there was a geotag geocoin with their name and such on it. I looked at both the missions going on out there and couldn't find That name on any of them. Any ways, the coins I got were ALL on my "want list" :

The Thrill of the Hunt, Creacher , spud 502, Team NAB, And the IBCrashen geotag geocoin :) !

You have been "crashed" by IB.. LOL, He has this insane ability to know when someone needs a pick me up. When he sent to me and I questioned him, his reply was "cause you were seeking them" A truly generous man!

You have been "crashed" by IB.. LOL, He has this insane ability to know when someone needs a pick me up. When he sent to me and I questioned him, his reply was "cause you were seeking them" A truly generous man!

Just hearing that and knowing someone can be so generous especially today brings my eyes to be moist :) .

Yesterday I received the Montana geocoins........ Ohmigosh...... they are gorgeous.

the photos do NOT do them justice. I love huntng benchmarks and benchmark coins, so I had to have this coin, having one designed into a state shape. I've been to MT before when I went to Yellowstone... so this was a MUST HAVE. Someday, I'll have to go back to go to this very place.

WELL DONE, LOVE These! :blink:

Just hearing that and knowing someone can be so generous especially today brings my eyes to be moist :D .

Out of the Blue some Cheer for you! :lol:

Hey, I should put that message with the coins. :D

Glad they cheered you up some. :lol:

You're an angel in disguise ;) . Seriously, I don't know how or why you picked me but the delivery of your envelope And showing up when it did was So special. I mean, I was very depressed and blue.

IBcrashen, You hold a place in my mind and heart and I will be forever grateful for your generosity, kindness and thoughtfulness. I can't thank you enough :)

THANK YOU ! ! !

(edited for silly misspelling!)

Edited by fairyhoney

The last few days 4 coins from Castle Mans collection he sent out to travel and for me to release in WV caches :D Very happy to help out with that mission.

Also 2 Black Nickel Wood Screw coins,Canoeman Summer 2006 4 coin set,ECS Heads or Tails BN,2008 Alaska bronze,Snobird & Mountain Goat Antique Silver,3 tiki following fellow and a cached & confused BN coin.

On Thursday I received:

Hyacinth Macaw LE and Standard

DNF DUO and The Signal Bouncer

On Friday:

Four Spirits; original Qilin Centre coin

Then Saturday:

Geoswag Coins & Pins Club February geocoin - very nice Marky design

Let it Snow and The Great Outdoors (Trade from Dolfy, many thanks)

And a Secret Leprachun Mission from Tank Hounds:

The Tank Hounds 2006 (Silver)

GeoTag - Tank Hounds (Nickel)

GeoTag - O-Mega (Bronze)

Noel Jeep, Blue (Black Nickel)

First To Find (Bronze)

Hockey Jersey TANK HOUNDS, #00 (Black Nickel)

2008 Tank Hounds PathTag (Gold)

And lots of goodies. Thanks you very, very much!!!

And waiting for more coins from trades, so after a long time with no coin mail this will be a good week :D Coin mail yesterday, coin mail today, and maybe coin mail tomorrow :laughing::D

Still nothing... I don't know why, but everything from the USA takes soooo long. Over two weeks now, and I need one coin for my secret mission :D