What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I got two surprises today! Well, Hanna and I are going to share them both!!

Tennessee Jed!!! THANK YOU! I don't know what we did to deserve your little glitter bear, but I can't tell you how much we love it! The baby carried it around for half an hour and I had to bribe her with another coin just to get it out of her little fingers so I could look at it! It's even brighter and prettier in person! THANK YOU again!!

AND then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I got a coin from the HIGHLAND GEOFAIRY! Oh gosh, what a sweet coin and I love what the back says!

It was a long, tiring day today with both the girls and I out from 11 till almost 8 pm AND grocery shopping on top of that, so when this tired mamma got home and got the mail those two were VERY appreciated and they gave me just the lift I needed to finish putting the groceries away and feeding the kids and hubby!

Thank you, both of you!

Naomi :laughing:

I got two surprises today! Well, Hanna and I are going to share them both!!

Tennessee Jed!!! THANK YOU! I don't know what we did to deserve your little glitter bear, but I can't tell you how much we love it! The baby carried it around for half an hour and I had to bribe her with another coin just to get it out of her little fingers so I could look at it! It's even brighter and prettier in person! THANK YOU again!!

AND then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I got a coin from the HIGHLAND GEOFAIRY! Oh gosh, what a sweet coin and I love what the back says!

It was a long, tiring day today with both the girls and I out from 11 till almost 8 pm AND grocery shopping on top of that, so when this tired mamma got home and got the mail those two were VERY appreciated and they gave me just the lift I needed to finish putting the groceries away and feeding the kids and hubby!

Thank you, both of you!

Naomi <_<

Isn't that Tennessee Jed a GREAT guy?? He sent me one of those glittery beauties as well!! THANKS TJ!! Also in my mail were the carousel horses....and my very own GOLD FROGGIE!!!!!! So very very nice!! THANKS!!!

CONGRATS on the Highland GeoFairy, That's another beautiful coin given to a very deserving person!!

I got these cool geocoin and pin version of our traveler tags today. Sweet! Took the pic on my iPhone, so it's not the best picture:

ilg.jpg

You finally made it into a geocoin! Yay.

Now, can you tell me how I can get one please? <_<

Really nice Marky!! :lol: Yes, inquiring minds would like to know please if it is possible to get one of the cool geocoins and pins. :lol::cry:

I got these cool geocoin and pin version of our traveler tags today. Sweet! Took the pic on my iPhone, so it's not the best picture:

ilg.jpg

Now, can you tell me how I can get one please? <_<

Really nice Marky!! :lol: Yes, inquiring minds would like to know please if it is possible to get one of the cool geocoins and pins. :lol::cry:

Ditto Marky! You'll have to trade with me at the next event. :D

After a long time some coin mail for me :anibad:

- Cache Tech / Cache Agent Personal Coin

Thanks Holly for the trade!

- keewee fruit GeoJellie3

- keewee GeoTag

- Perfect Caching Weather BN :D

- and another coin for my Secret Leprechaun Mission :D

- and I found in the mailer a cute little stuffed Kiwi and a Kiwi magnet :D

Thank you keewee! What started as a single trade for my secret mission ended up with this big coin exchange and brought me a coin from the top of my wishlist :D

Today I received a shaped When Pigs Fly and a SW Michigan Cook Off 2007. While I was out caching I found a Geocaching Jedi! :anibad::D:D

This happy makes me!! CONGRATS TJ...I felt the coin was there and sent some vibes your way...this force power is AWESOME!!! :D:D I am getting stronger with each day! THANK-YOU GJ for the added caching powers...and the great smiles you bring!! :D

;););)

Today i received from Switzerland

Ernies:

"I love geocaching Geocoins" xle matte gold/glitterblue with transparent red heart (80 minted)

and a set of "flying V" with glitter inside und glowing contoures

I think these where so much desired as the "Flower of Life" Geocoins.

Ernie made a excellent designwork.

2 bills and an AARP solicitation pfffft :laughing:

I hear those AARP solicitations start like clockwork on your 50th birthday. I guess I'll be getting mine in October.

Yup just turned 50 in January. Oh the horror, the horror! :laughing:

Hey don't knock it. Being an AARP member saved me a bundle on house and car insurance and I didn't even have to go to Geiko! LOL

2 bills and an AARP solicitation pfffft :)

I hear those AARP solicitations start like clockwork on your 50th birthday. I guess I'll be getting mine in October.

Yup just turned 50 in January. Oh the horror, the horror! :laughing:

Hey don't knock it. Being an AARP member saved me a bundle on house and car insurance and I didn't even have to go to Geiko! LOL

Thank you Bev for setting me straight :laughing: I will have to take advantage of my old age :anibad:

I'm a little slow as my cable modem is dead at home and the freaks called my cable provider stink.....

Received my galloping carousels (ohhh love my horsies!)

Geocacher needs maintenance

What's in your mailbox v.2-- thanks for the trade PSUFan... LOVE it!

a few pathtags

Geocoin club Feb coin and pathtags

yay!!!!

ilg.jpg

Now, can you tell me how I can get one please? :laughing:

I was wondering if those were coinzzzz..... I'd love to trade for one of them... can I email you?

A little bit of catching up to do:

1 Caching the Hemispere SE

5 GCC ROT13 2008-01

1 GCC ROT13 SE

1 Crater Lake Nat. Park Satin Gold

1 Crater Lake Nat. Park Ant. Silver

1 Abomination Ant. Silver

1 Sundial Two Tone

1 Skunked AE

1 Geocaching Jedi geocoin

1 Avalanche 2008 3rd Edition Black/Nickel

1 Avalanche 2008 3rd Edition Volunteer Ant. Silver