What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

King Tut - thankyou Mrs Cheeseypigs! WOW just so beautiful I want to rush out and put it in a cache but then sense prevails.

It's nice not to have to wait up to 3 months for people to receive their mail from me! Glad you like it :D

I received:

Gold Bit 'O Luck Geocoin (the second package sent 24th Jan) Thanks CastleMan :lol:

The most adorable pathtag I have ever seen... Team FIREBOY!!! Thanks Jodi! I love it! ;)

The most adorable pathtag I have ever seen... Team FIREBOY!!! Thanks Jodi! I love it! :lol:

I agree, it is just THE cutest! Did you see that the fire helmet has TFB on it, just like a real fire helmet has?

Today I had two of the most precious kitties march meowing into my mailbox, one orange, and one black! Thanks for the trade, Jangor! They are currently getting to know my other 3 miscreants...err...cats, Mouse, Missy and Little Kitty and having a bit of a snack in the kitchen! :D

Naomi ;)

Yesterday I got a surprise from Sweden, a yellow glitter Nerd from Solan109! Thanks so much :rolleyes: , it made my day, which was more than worse as I was lying sick in bed... :)

I´m glad you liked it :-)

Hope you are feeling better now

I don´t check this thread everyday so I didn´t know you got it, thanks for letting me know

I received the best surprise of all today. When I opened my mailbox I recognized the usual "coin" package...but it was from Sweden. I knew I hadn't bought or traded anything with anyone from Sweden lately so what could it be?

It was an early "Happy Birthday" from Solan109!!!

The ones that come totally unexpected are such a wonderful surprise!

I got a Solan109 GeoNerd and a Solan109 Wooden Nickel!

THANK YOU SOLAN109!!!!!

Today I received an envelope from Sweden. :wacko: Hmm I haven’t made any trades lately (been to busy reformatting and reloading my PC :lol: ). Could it be one of those mystery coins? :wacko: I turn the envelope over and see a Happy Birthday greeting. :lol: I am loving it already, my grandparents were from Sweden, the envelope has a stamp of one of my favorite dogs on it, and it has a Happy Birthday greeting on it (couple of days late but still great to receive). I open it up and out pops a sparkly Nerd and a wooden nickel from Solan109, a cacher I never recall ever communicating with. Now I have sent coins to unsuspecting cachers :lol: and know how great that feels but have never been on the other end. Now I do. This is why I love this activity and community. Strangers doing and sharing great things with other strangers. Thank you so much Solan109 for the great surprise. :D:P These will be added to my cherished coins book. :rolleyes::D:D

Today I received an envelope from Sweden. :lol: Hmm I haven’t made any trades lately (been to busy reformatting and reloading my PC :rolleyes: ). Could it be one of those mystery coins? :D I turn the envelope over and see a Happy Birthday greeting. :D I am loving it already, my grandparents were from Sweden, the envelope has a stamp of one of my favorite dogs on it, and it has a Happy Birthday greeting on it (couple of days late but still great to receive). I open it up and out pops a sparkly Nerd and a wooden nickel from Solan109, a cacher I never recall ever communicating with. Now I have sent coins to unsuspecting cachers :D and know how great that feels but have never been on the other end. Now I do. This is why I love this activity and community. Strangers doing and sharing great things with other strangers. Thank you so much Solan109 for the great surprise. :wacko::wacko: These will be added to my cherished coins book. :lol::lol::P

//Solan

I received the best surprise of all today. When I opened my mailbox I recognized the usual "coin" package...but it was from Sweden. I knew I hadn't bought or traded anything with anyone from Sweden lately so what could it be?

It was an early "Happy Birthday" from Solan109!!!

The ones that come totally unexpected are such a wonderful surprise!

I got a Solan109 GeoNerd and a Solan109 Wooden Nickel!

THANK YOU SOLAN109!!!!!

//Solan

Today was a great day to check the PO Box... I found the following in my mailbox:

• Cache Is King, Road to Sacramento and a couple of path tags from GBOTS - THANKS!!
  • Rain Forest Jewel BN v2 - awesome coin! Thanks for the trade!

I also receiveed an awesome suprise... Geocaching Jedi!! :P Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I was out of town most of last week celebrating my birthday with 4 days of caching (3 states and 327 finds!).

When I returned home yesterday I had a stack of mailers from coins I had bought and/or traded for and one unexpected one.

It was the best of all and contained a GeoNerd coin and wooden nickel from Solan109!!!

Thank you SO much for the birthday surprise - I love it! :blink:

From Avroair's Sopranos Hitman Event a couple of weeks ago:

I was gifted:

an Allegany State Park Geobash (with a glittery raccoon)

Lincoln Penny-Illinois

Grand Canyon National Park

I also got an event coin :)

From recent trades I got:

A set of Nordic Travelers in Copper --Thanks Smort!!

An AuntieNae ;)

Raiders of the Lost Cache

Alaska 2008

Nielsenc Christmas

Thanks everyone for the trades!!

From Oakcoins I got:

A 4 Elements

and a Cachepillar--so cute!!

And from the CastleMan I got a package of 25 AE Silver Bullet Team 9er coins in Antique Copper!! :);)

Anyone want to trade??

I recieved a -Red poppy coin- (Alexandras')

-Geolicious coin- (Savannahs')

-$100,000 DINARA- (I'm RICH)

-Box of SweetHearts- (tart and tangy)

-007BigD LE stamped penny- (Mine) ;)

I can't thank you enough for the "stuff" Dave. :):)

I hope you recieve the package I sent you soon!

Hey mousekakat, Have you recieved my package yet?

Edited by dardevle

Hanna, aka Mini-Mousekakat, is totally thrilled today!

She received a package from Dardevil that had one of the coolest coins I've seen in a while, a comic book style FTF coin that had all 3 of us laughing and Caitlyn wondering what the heck we were laughing about, hehehe! It had some cool wooden nickels, stickers, AND a really cool, hand burned wooden token!

Thanks, Dardevil, for taking such good care of my little hunny bunny ;). She was thrilled to come home from school and find the goodies... I think Pappa is going to be taking over the fishing lure, though! So cool with your avatar on it!

Then, we got runestones today! I got a complete set of them as well as the remainder of my AE Shiny Gold ones. I was so surprised to see the size of them, they were so much bigger than I imagined them to be, and so heavy! Thanks, Jim, for making them a reality!

Naomi :)

She received a package from Dardevil that had one of the coolest coins I've seen in a while, a comic book style FTF coin that had all 3 of us laughing and Caitlyn wondering what the heck we were laughing about, hehehe! It had some cool wooden nickels, stickers, AND a really cool, hand burned wooden token!

Thanks, Dardevil, for taking such good care of my little hunny bunny ;). She was thrilled to come home from school and find the goodies... I think Pappa is going to be taking over the fishing lure, though! So cool with your avatar on it!

Then, we got runestones today! I got a complete set of them as well as the remainder of my AE Shiny Gold ones. I was so surprised to see the size of them, they were so much bigger than I imagined them to be, and so heavy! Thanks, Jim, for making them a reality!

Wonderfull. It is nice to put a smile on a kids face. To me there is nothing better. :) Take care!

-Dardevle-

Edited by dardevle

I told you they were beautiful!! Awesome that you got the full set too! Your story about the Daredevle package really brought a smile to this sad ol face, THANK-YOU both!!

Today, I got the Silver Bullet Jeep Libby coin....NICE!! Talk about perfect timing too, it really cheered me up!! A GREAT coin, well done!! THANK-YOU Jim and Jerry for this wonderful gift!!

From my Valentine mission I received a Artist Edition Polished Copper New Years Coin and a Silver Geosmirk

IMG_0093.jpg

and a Whats in Your Mailbox V2 Coin from my "secret" person who filled my hearts desire

IMG_0099.jpg

and a package from prntr1 as a congrats for winning the Cointest : Last to post the most wins! i got a prnt1 personal coin (been wanting one of these since I first saw it) and one of his MWGB nontrackable kings

IMG_0098.jpg

and finally my prizes for completing the challenge for

Cointest : Last to post the most wins! I got a Geocide coin which fits the cointest perfectly along with my first geojelly v3 Chocolate Milk - and Drama Queen on the back. Again very fitting of the cointest thanks pghlooking for hosting the contest it was great

IMG_0096.jpg

WOW Thanks to everyone that sent coins ;):)

I recently put our "keepers" and "traders" up on geocoincollecting.com and have been really surprised by the response from so many cachers who share Mrs. GeoKs' love of geocoins. In the last 3 weeks we've done 7 trades for a total of 15 coins with another couple of trades in the works.

Today we received kd&prettier1/2's personal coin celebrating their 4000 find. This is a great addition to our growing collection of personal coins and makes us even more enthusiastic about getting our own personal coin in 2008.

The last days this has arrived :laughing:

From Whitebear:

Alaska 2006 bronze, Lilypad antique copper, Whitebear hockey jersey gold and Whitebear bite me again black nickel glow

From tadpole379:

Wildlife muggles 2006 Red Whacker - Gold, Geoscrew 2007 gold, Geocaching Police Squad Garmin Armed - Gold and Thanksgiving 2007 - Antique Gold.

From Lava K-9:

2 Nerds and Laval K-9 antique silver + a parrot coin to drop of.

Thanks for the trades!

Also recieved my antique silver and antique copper SLO Trekker coins, FTF v2, "cocoa, cookies and mittens" geocoin and the Grenlandsmafiaen error samples.