What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

If anyone is interested in some rare and valuable geocoins in their mail, go to this forum later today or tomorrow.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...0198&st=250

Thank you so much for donating the coins. I have all ready been to the site and won one auction so far tonight. Started the bidding on some of the others. Thanks again for donating the coins and I will see if I can win some of them or help boost the price.

Had a very nice mailbox day, thanks to Jodi!

Thank you so much for the beautiful coin, everyone was right, Paula did it again, lol! Gorgeous and I just love the tree on it!

Almost better, though, was the pathtag with the precious little rubber duckies on it... Hanna went gaga on that one, lol!

Thank you again!

Naomi :ph34r:

I also had a very nice coin day!! I got 2 bubblers this morning...and nothing else!! Nope, no bills, no junk mail, just 2 bubblers!!

One was my Maggie Armed Geo Squad coin I won in the TnT auctions...THANKS!!

The other was a bit of a surprise....a very BEAUTIFUL surprise! A gold Runestone from Naomi! WOW These truly turned out beautiful Naomi, GREAT JOB!! THANKS for honoring me with one of these as well...I LOVE IT!!

Truly a rare coin...one which I will forever cherish!!

I also had a very nice coin day!! I got 2 bubblers this morning...and nothing else!! Nope, no bills, no junk mail, just 2 bubblers!!

One was my Maggie Armed Geo Squad coin I won in the TnT auctions...THANKS!!

The other was a bit of a surprise....a very BEAUTIFUL surprise! A gold Runestone from Naomi! WOW These truly turned out beautiful Naomi, GREAT JOB!! THANKS for honoring me with one of these as well...I LOVE IT!!

Dang, Jim must OWN the postal service, lol, that was fast!

I'm glad you like it...and a little jealous, lol! You've seen my coin before I have, lol!! There are only 35 of those shiny gold ones made :ph34r:

You deserve it, my friend! You deserve it!!

*hugs*

Naomi :)

On Sat I received a March of the Penguins Glitter nickel coin.... very pretty

A pathtag

....and something totally unexpected from OvertheEdge..... I received the 'what's in your mailbox' coin, v.1 (red one)

Ohmigosh.....it totally made my day!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I just love it!!!! I still can't believe it was sent to me!!! :ph34r:

Had a very nice mailbox day, thanks to Jodi!

Thank you so much for the beautiful coin, everyone was right, Paula did it again, lol! Gorgeous and I just love the tree on it!

Almost better, though, was the pathtag with the precious little rubber duckies on it... Hanna went gaga on that one, lol!

Thank you again!

Naomi :blink:

You are very welcome, Naomi. Now I am smacking my head thinking I should have send you 2 Pathtags, one for each girl. Doh!

Today was a fantastic coinmail day. Good posty, thanks for bringing me mail!

1. Crop circle coin

1. AG Templar coin

1. As Roseta Stone coin

1. Gabbey Road chat coin

1. Pathtag that is trackable on Pathtags.com and Geocaching.com

3. Cachepillers

6 Pathtags.

Thanks everyone for the trades! thankyou.gif

Edited by Team FIREBOY

I had a really nice surprise....sent to me from a really kind person who emailed me a few weeks back and said "Hey would you really like one of these"????

Never seen one of these in the flesh, really wanted to play with one, and low and behold this wonderful person sent me:

A Isbjornsbar Geo Jellie 3 - Wow Thanks!!!

BUT also out the mailer popped a Hanna BananaBerry Jellie 3 ALSO........

Gobsmacked, and Really Appreciate your kindness.

Thanks Naomi - I love them and am hooked on Jellies Now.

I also had a very nice coin day!!

For some strange reason, I figured you'd get one.And You deserve it, too :blink:

Yesterday

3 x Viking Runestone (AC, AG and AN)

2 x FTF Geocoin Version 2 (AG)

1 x FTF Craze Comic #1 - Weekday Edition (color) - 2nd order of this one! :D

2 x Java Junky Caching (SS)

Plus one very special coin ... 1 x First To Find (v1, antique bronze) :D:D:D

- Thanks so much Rusty, for letting me get this coin to replace the original AB First To Find coin, which was stolen from me when a thief broke into my car last November.

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU !!! :D

Yay! today i got my first coin exchange package for my birthday mission. i didn't know what it was, so i opened it a bit early....oooops!

I got a Chatahoochee Valley Cachers, 2006 (Never even seen that one!)

AND a Silver Koala Bear!!! :D:D:D Not even on my wanted list, but I have been watching them on ebay with lust :D and we are trying so hard to move 'down under'-just one more blood test to go! How did you know Mr. Hogwild? :D

Also a silver Plan-B, wish i would've bought a couple more...seems like everyone wants to trade for one!

Yesterday i had a strange log in my emailbox. A real Jedi had visited our Geschutsstanden op de dam in de Maas - cache. That cache isn't really close to our house. It's near my work. And it was after dark already. So i had to wait an whole night. This morning i left a bit earlier and drove to the cache. Would i be on time?!?

I was. A real nice GeoJedi mystery geocoin (#178) was there to be found inside the cache. And i think it is a special one. It's antique Silver. I'm so happy the GeoJedi crossed the ocean to visit our little country in Europe.

At work i had an other experience. I did find out there won't be any work for me in a few weeks. I'll guess i have to stop buying coins.

BUT, when i got home (with the treasured GeoJedi coin!!) there was an padded envelope waiting for me. And it was sended by me too! I opened the envelope in a rush and a real G.O.Coin BugEsquire Geocoin felt out. With a special personal greeting to us.

GeoJedi and G.O.Coin Bug. You two made this day unforgettable. Beside being unemploid in a few weeks this is a great day. How did you two knew??? Thank you both very much. These two coins are very special to us.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :ph34r:

Yesterday i had a strange log in my emailbox. A real Jedi had visited our Geschutsstanden op de dam in de Maas - cache. That cache isn't really close to our house. It's near my work. And it was after dark already. So i had to wait an whole night. This morning i left a bit earlier and drove to the cache. Would i be on time?!?

I was. A real nice GeoJedi mystery geocoin (#178) was there to be found inside the cache. And i think it is a special one. It's antique Silver. I'm so happy the GeoJedi crossed the ocean to visit our little country in Europe.

At work i had an other experience. I did find out there won't be any work for me in a few weeks. I'll guess i have to stop buying coins.

BUT, when i got home (with the treasured GeoJedi coin!!) there was an padded envelope waiting for me. And it was sended by me too! I opened the envelope in a rush and a real G.O.Coin BugEsquire Geocoin felt out. With a special personal greeting to us.

GeoJedi and G.O.Coin Bug. You two made this day unforgettable. Beside being unemploid in a few weeks this is a great day. How did you two knew??? Thank you both very much. These two coins are very special to us.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :ph34r:

Congratulations Wij Drie!!!

Best Wishes for a short period of unemployment and hopefully you will be back on your feet in no time.

Little EmmaGem got a GeoJellies from FrankNBeck and a sig!

Just as I was headed out of town I grabbed the mail and there was somethin for her from LadyBee4t too! Dont know what it is yet, but when Mamma and baby come home tomorrow I will!

Nochipra's coin for her is probably waiting in the box today, cant check till later this week when I head back down...Gotta get her room done and the house "baby worthy" for Mamma and baby to come home! :ph34r:

Thanks FrankNBeck and LadyBee!

tot cache,

team Wij Drie ;)

Congratulations Wij Drie!!!

Best Wishes for a short period of unemployment and hopefully you will be back on your feet in no time.

I tell you, I have NO idea how the mystery coiners do it, but so often they send their coins out at JUST the perfect time, just when someone needs a lift the most! They truly are special people!!

Naomi :ph34r:

Well i haven't recieved "it" yet, but i did get an email to tell me to expect a package from one "it's a secret! (your.secret.person@gmail.com) saying:

Hi Jason!

I haven't seen you post on the forums if you've received my package or not, and I just wanted to check to see if it had come in? I sent some other packages around the same time and they were received last week, so I'm starting to worry!

Let me know!

Your Secret Person, soon unveiled!

Was definately confused at first, but then i posted on here and was quickly assured that it was a geocacher.

Will be checking our mailbox hourly for the next few days!!!

Edited by PsYkO.ns

Hmm why yes, I got 3 caches...oh hang on, wrong forum...

Make that.... 6 coins!!!!!!!!

* Bronze Saffier & Stekelsteef Diving Helmet

* Gold Searchin' in the Sand

* Gold Loggerhead Micro

* Gold Ellandel Australia

* Antique Gold Minnesota Lady Slipper

......and.......

* a Geo-Leprechaun I found hiding in a cache!!!!!!!!!!

;):P:huh:;):P:huh:

Thanks so much Russ, Michael, Peter and Mr (?) Leprechaun!!!!!!! :D

I tell you, I have NO idea how the mystery coiners do it, but so often they send their coins out at JUST the perfect time, just when someone needs a lift the most! They truly are special people!!

Naomi ;)

hhhmm.....I have no idea either...but today....I received this MARVELOUS MOUSEKAKAT EDITION OF 35 sent to my house!!! whoot!!! Thank you sooooooooo much Naomi!!!! Its beautiful!!! Its gorgegous!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :huh::wub:THANK YOU!! :huh:

wow, what i day i had today! back in town, had my mail held for a week and a half, and what a pile they delivered today!

jAY miLLS 2007 - antique silver

Castleman Sings The Blues

OverTheEdge - hard gold

Eagles61 2006 #104

2005 Georgia Peach #224

Dry Creek Geocachers

Parents Of SAM 2006

Jason Kc8hnz - copper with a ton of epoxy

Mackey Made It - green

Viking Runestones - gold and copper

End Of The Day beer coin

SLO Trekker boots - three versions

I Love Geocoins - gold and bn

Independance Day 2007 - non trackable gold and silver

Castleman 2008 - RE gold and silver

CM/CW Caching 2 Countries - RE all metals

Original Stash - AE uncolored

BRoKeN W Geocoin Nerd

:huh:

Today I really wasn't expecting anything but there were mailers!!

I received a REALLY CUTE magnet from Fluttershy!! Thanks Allie--its on my fridge LOL

Next I opened up the large one. I didn't recognize the return address. Out popped an Alvin's Phone Line in silver and a couple of wooden nickels and sig item! That is a great coin!! These were from Dardevle's cointest. I won this when I posted a thank you when he said he would send me the wooden nickels too! It really does pay to say thanks!!

I picked up the last one and thought hmmm I don't remember ordering anything from him. hhhmm I wonder what this is? It was one of Mousekakat's Viking XLE coins!! Very, Very cool!! Especially as I am half Finnish.... Thank you sooo much Naomi!!!! Its beautiful!! I don't think the pictures quite do it justice!! I LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU!!

Thank you Fluttershy, Dardevel and Mousekakat!!!

It has been awhile since I've posted but Saturday I traded for:

Geocaching Proving Trail

CC Evil Eye

HUNeilsen,Marky, Nelsenc and Avroair coin

Moose on the Loose Transparent

South Florida Geocachers

The Roths 'The Day We Met'

GeoBingo

Worker of Wood

Old Hippie

Cache Maru

Nomex