What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

A great day today...only -27C with the wind chill...postman was on time today and brought me

2 certified geocoin addict BN LE- these are so cute!!! they have a mirror on the back, too funny!

3 2008 Castleman Personal coins

1 Landsharkz personal coin in blue - my 7 year old son drooled over this one! he is a big shark fan, we have Sharkworld on DVD and he is glued to it when it's on.

Another great day at the mailbox!!!

Received in trade:

GC&PC Sept. 2006 Never Forget -Copper

Pirates Plunder - AS

OshnDoc 2007 V1.5 Black Nickel / Satin Silver

And the cute lil midwest geobash non trackable Avroair

I have been looking for the GC&PC Sept. 2006 Never Forget coin.. Congrats to you!!!!

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ONE TO TRADE?

Another great day at the mailbox!!!

OshnDoc 2007 V1.5 Black Nickel / Satin Silver

Wow.. I have longed for that coin for the longest time.. Congrats on getting a beautiful coin! :D

Yesterday I received:

Geoswag Grab Bag coin

Skunked! in gold

and an A Country ID coin

Plus a bunch of swag.... Gotta love those grab bags!

Yesterday I recieved my 10 sets of XLE Copper Nordic Caching Traveler Geocoins.

Today:

Moose on the loose gold and antique silver, Caching is the key blue and LE glitter blue (Thanks for the trade BlueMotmot)

Castle Man 2008 gold LE, nickel LE and antique copper XLE(europe,aus,nc only)

Yesterday, got my five random coins from Hogwild - soooooooo awesome!!!!

one is secret for the Heart's Desire mission

Chattahoochee Valley Cachers

Ultimate Mystery Cache

Cache or Charge

Moose Mob/RoadRunner

all fabulous!!

Today, got my GCC bottle opener coin and two cool pathtags!!

plus, hubby got a pathtag from a cacher he met on the trail today!

Today I recieved my SERIAL KACHER coin. Kinda nice lookin if you ask me.

Monday I recieved My 2nd daughter. Not in the mail but none the less,

she was 7lbs 14 ounces and was 19 inches long. We named her

Alexandra Corrine. :D :D Another tattoo is on the way. :unsure:

I think you know you have a problem when you mention the coin BEFORE you daughter! :unsure:

Today I recieved my SERIAL KACHER coin. Kinda nice lookin if you ask me.

Monday I recieved My 2nd daughter. Not in the mail but none the less,

she was 7lbs 14 ounces and was 19 inches long. We named her

Alexandra Corrine. :D :D Another tattoo is on the way. :unsure:

Way to go, dardevle :D ! Can't wait to hear about your tattoo :unsure:

Lenny: OMG! That is hilarious! I love and I hate you at the same time (haha). I was in the local market the other day and walked right past a jar of that stuff and told myself 'NO' I didn't need it, lol. With my training going on, February I up my exercise regimen, so I am trying wean myself off that stuff.........then I get your package and wonder to myself, what is she sending me that is so darned heavy? I'm on my way to classes but I open in it on my truck and I see the white ribbed cap and I started laughing cause I knew what it was immediately. Not only do you send me 1 but 2 jars of the poison, lol. I was only upset that I didn't have a spoon with me, so I broke into one when I got home and now I have a stomach ache, lol. Thanks for making me laugh, that was sooooo classic! I'm just wondering who told you that I loved that stuff? I have a couple ideas. Thanks you very much, I think???? Now if I can just control my urge to not eat it all, in the next couple days. I wish I had never discoverd it :unsure:

Rooksie: What a sweetie and your package made me laugh too? I'm sorry, moderation just doesn't seem to be a word I'm good with, that is way too funny! So much for the 1st week of February and trying to eat more healthy. I think I'm going to bring this to the Superbowl party, so I won't be tempted to snack on all that. Thanks for the little trinkets, those are very cute. I'm gonna keep the Breast Cancer beanie baby on my TV to keep me motivated until May!

Thanks you two for thinking of me and for the goodies. I got a nice smile when I could have used it :unsure:

tsun

Lenny: OMG! That is hilarious! I love and I hate you at the same time (haha). I was in the local market the other day and walked right past a jar of that stuff and told myself 'NO' I didn't need it, lol. With my training going on, February I up my exercise regimen, so I am trying wean myself off that stuff.........then I get your package and wonder to myself, what is she sending me that is so darned heavy? I'm on my way to classes but I open in it on my truck and I see the white ribbed cap and I started laughing cause I knew what it was immediately. Not only do you send me 1 but 2 jars of the poison, lol. I was only upset that I didn't have a spoon with me, so I broke into one when I got home and now I have a stomach ache, lol. Thanks for making me laugh, that was sooooo classic! I'm just wondering who told you that I loved that stuff? I have a couple ideas. Thanks you very much, I think???? Now if I can just control my urge to not eat it all, in the next couple days. I wish I had never discoverd it :unsure:

Rooksie: What a sweetie and your package made me laugh too? I'm sorry, moderation just doesn't seem to be a word I'm good with, that is way too funny! So much for the 1st week of February and trying to eat more healthy. I think I'm going to bring this to the Superbowl party, so I won't be tempted to snack on all that. Thanks for the little trinkets, those are very cute. I'm gonna keep the Breast Cancer beanie baby on my TV to keep me motivated until May!

Thanks you two for thinking of me and for the goodies. I got a nice smile when I could have used it :D

tsun

I Know what you're talking :unsure: about :D:D but who's Lenny?

Thanks you two for thinking of me and for the goodies. I got a nice smile when I could have used it :D

tsun

I Know what you're talking :unsure: about :D:D but who's Lenny?

P.S. when all else fails, use your finger :D

I just checked the mail and I got a grey mustang from MustangJoni. Thanks Joni I've wanted one of your mustangs for a while now, thanks for the trade.

Mustang horse or car :smile: ?

She got the car!

And oh, oh!

I hadn't gotten many coins for myself lately, outside of the Super Bowl pool coins. But today I was blessed with one of the 2007 Groundspeak Lackey Coins! It is going to sit right beside my 2005 one!

Congrats MJ on the Lackey!! :blink::o

I haven't had a chance to post in a couple of days. But I have received some great stuff and it couldn't have come at a better time. I got rear ended on the way home from work yesterday. Thankfully it was just me in the car and it was nothing serious. Just suffering from a bit of whip lash. opening up the coin mail made me feel much better. :D

-RFJV2 in BN and AC

-FSM

Thanks so much tsun!! :drama:

-pathtags from sgt sue :D:) :)

-Cached and Confused in AC

-Command coin

Thanks zazth!! I love playing with the cached and confused!! :) I keep sitting here trying to get the little ball to the cache. And the commadn coin is beautiful!! :drama:

-3rd airborne event coin

-5 pathtags

Thanks so much for the trade Clamm! I love your tag! :) :)

-And I received a special coin from mousekakat too. One that I had posted in the Heart's Desire thread

Landsharkz snowglobe in gold!!! Thanks so much Naomi for you generosity and kindness!! :drama:

Lenny: OMG! That is hilarious! I love and I hate you at the same time (haha). I was in the local market the other day and walked right past a jar of that stuff and told myself 'NO' I didn't need it, lol. With my training going on, February I up my exercise regimen, so I am trying wean myself off that stuff.........then I get your package and wonder to myself, what is she sending me that is so darned heavy? I'm on my way to classes but I open in it on my truck and I see the white ribbed cap and I started laughing cause I knew what it was immediately. Not only do you send me 1 but 2 jars of the poison, lol. I was only upset that I didn't have a spoon with me, so I broke into one when I got home and now I have a stomach ache, lol. Thanks for making me laugh, that was sooooo classic! I'm just wondering who told you that I loved that stuff? I have a couple ideas. Thanks you very much, I think???? Now if I can just control my urge to not eat it all, in the next couple days. I wish I had never discoverd it :drama:

Thanks you two for thinking of me and for the goodies. I got a nice smile when I could have used it :drama:

tsun

MMMMM NUTELLA!!! :drama: Hehe...At least I have no one to deter me from my training! Muwahahahaha!

... I was in the local market the other day and walked right past a jar of that stuff and told myself 'NO' I didn't need it, lol. With my training going on, February I up my exercise regimen, so I am trying wean myself off that stuff.........then I get your package and wonder to myself, what is she sending me that is so darned heavy? I'm on my way to classes but I open in it on my truck and I see the white ribbed cap and I started laughing ...

MMMMM NUTELLA!!! :drama: Hehe...At least I have no one to deter me from my training! Muwahahahaha!

OH, so that is what it is....I was still trying to figure that one out :drama:

Today I found a liitle bubble mailer in my mailbox. I was surprised who it came from.

Did I forget a trade?

Is this my "Hearts Desire" mission package?

I opened it and began to cry.

Inside.... 1.) The GeoSwag Coin and Pin Club Sept. 2006 coin : Never Forget - I had been so seeking the coin and had given up on finding one.

2.) The Breast Cancer Awareness Coin I was trying to find for a friend who is surviving Breast Cancer.

3.) A red Mustang coin - I had a 67 Mustang Fastback when I was a teen. (yes, girls drive cool cars too)

I looked and looked... no explanation. So I emailed the person who gifted me such a fine booty. I asked why did you send me these coins. The answer...... because you were seeking them. Such a simple reason.. and such a very kind gift. Thank You IBcrashen from the bottom of my heart.

Jodi

Today I found a liitle bubble mailer in my mailbox. I was surprised who it came from.

Did I forget a trade?

Inside.... 1.) The GeoSwag Coin and Pin Club Sept. 2006 coin : Never Forget - I had been so seeking the coin and had given up on finding one.

2.) The Breast Cancer Awareness Coin I was trying to find for a friend who is surviving Breast Cancer.

3.) A red Mustang coin - I had a 67 Mustang Fastback when I was a teen. (yes, girls drive cool cars too)

I looked and looked... no explanation. So I emailed the person who gifted me such a fine booty. I asked why did you send me these coins. The answer...... because you were seeking them. Such a simple reason.. and such a very kind gift. Thank You IBcrashen from the bottom of my heart.

Jodi

So happy that you got the coin :drama: Sorry I couldn't help...

Did I forget a trade?

Jodi

So happy that you got the coin :drama: Sorry I couldn't help...

Congrats TF on the package. IBC is one awesome person who quietly does big things like this for the community. If you still want the one we were going to trade lmk but I guess you are set now.

OT - Some super hot smokin chile peppers! Sweet event coins for the SW MI Chili Cook Off.....and.........

an envelope - from me to me with no postmark! I got my WEGE. What is this?..........

Oh sweet - open the envelope and............

out slides a G. O'COin B.U.G. Esq. coin! Woot! We got visited by the bug!!!! What a wonderul thoughtful gift. Thank you Mr. B.U.G. We are humbled by your generosity and for sharing this awesome coin with us!!!

Thank you!!!! :o:drama::drama::blink: Wow!

Lots of good going around today!

I can't say what I got, but I want to say that I have had the pleasure of trading and receiving gifts from two AMAZING folks.

Thank you very very much to avroair & Mr.Explorer 3

Both of you guys are just simply two of THE BEST folks in this community.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

So, It's a :lol: "secret" :lol: ?

Pinky swears are somethin fierce! Ill tell ya ll what I got...It was addressed to me and from me...My Favorite! :huh:

But inside was nothing that I ever expected!...It was a 2005 Conneticut coin and a Atwell Climbing coin! :huh: ...Dont know who sent them or why, but they are cool- THANKS!

Ill do a wee bit of investigations...Im sure I can get to the bottom of this!

I also took pics of a bunch of all the very cool surprizes I recieved this holiday season...I will share them all in due time, and there are some killer surprizes i got too! :lol: Just cant do it on this comp...its not mine!-But maybe ill sneek em in and just delete em! :huh: