What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

In the mail from the Math Trade we got the Queen of Caching, 2 Black Widows, and a Champoeg decoder.

From the Garmin/Groundspeak event we got the 2007 Lackeys and a young Jedi passed us a Jedi Geocacher!! I tried to get a Garmin/Colorado coin, but the Garmin rep wasn't giving them up except for raffling.

Having walked out to the mailbox the past two days and finding an envelope from myself to myself....I was wondering if the same thing would happen again today :) it didn't but I did get 4 cool coins in trades....

Braving the Briars :)

Deaf Awareness, Teal :D

Castleman 2008, AS :)

Natasha-Jack Russell Terrier :D

Thanks for the trades CastleMan and PSU_Fan :)

Well I had mail on a Sunday, but only because we were in wet Disneyland for the week. It was way better than -24 degrees and blowing snow when we got home.

One huge Generic Geocoin and Deaf Awareness coin - look great.

kayakerinme gold in a trade - thanks again for the trade.

Two fam.bergum coins in a trade - very nice.

Castleman's Natasha coins - BN and Copper

Grr... having problems posting without jumping thru some crazy hoops...

In the past few days I have received:

Not in the mail but in trade from CinemaBoxers who came to our event this Saturday:

Copper Tranquility

Copper Mackey Made It

Copper Letterboxing

and a really cute Rivercity and Team Moagy Christmas coin! :laughing: Thanks so much for the trades, Paula!!!!

1 FULL set of Jangor's Kitty Coins - Thank you soooooooo much Tethys C! :P and Jangor! These are ALL so cute! I cannot make up my mind which I like the best!

In the mail today:

All the way from OZ from Liz:

A Gold Aztec coin! Very cool! Thanks Liz!!!

and

1 BN I Love Geocoins

1 Gold I Love Geocoins

1 Silver I Love Geocoins

Beautiful coins, all! :laughing:

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Mon. Jan 28

Today was my 40th birthday and also my parent's anniversary (I was born on their 7th anniversary), so I went to their house to take their gifts to them and when I got back home the mail had arrived and low and behold we recieved a package from ourselves? We got a Geocaching Jedi coin!!! Yeeehaaaa!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Jedi Master!!! This has really been a birthday to remember! May the force be with you always!!!

Mon. Jan 28

Today was my 40th birthday and also my parent's anniversary (I was born on their 7th anniversary), so I went to their house to take their gifts to them and when I got back home the mail had arrived and low and behold we recieved a package from ourselves? We got a Geocaching Jedi coin!!! Yeeehaaaa!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Jedi Master!!! This has really been a birthday to remember! May the force be with you always!!!

What a nice suprise. :rolleyes:

Congrats with your 40 birthday. :lol:

Happy birthday Nochipra!

Today was a good mailbox day:)

Unnecessary bushwalking and spy geocoin from geocoinclub.

My Cached & Confused coins in Antique Copper (these are really nice!)

and a very cute Rivercity and Team Moagy Christmas coin (Thanks for the trade Rivercity!)

Edit for typo

Edited by Smort78

Today and Yesterday I received:

- pathags from tsun, The Moop Along, ibcrashen (what a great surprise!), theotokas, and castleman. :mad::mad:

-My WEGE mission from Germany:

-WEGE elephant

-caching pill v2

-kiana lys coin (very cute)

-Castleman's Natasha suncatcher

-geotag and jelly from tasia -Thanks so much!! :D :D

-And a special coin ... an OshnDoc personal 1 of 10 :D

Thanks so much!! :):):)

Jangor kitty :mad:

License to Cache

and a beautiful sig item

RedHanded

Brawny Bear LE

Mini Moops coin

The Moops Prince

Black Swallowtail

Tiki Stacker

Relax Geocoin

AG Templar

Denmark Signal

March of the Penguins

fairhoney geotag

Tumbleweed

Global Caching

Carleen & Stunod beer coin

Thank you for the trades everyone!!!: Mark, Bev, Val & Barry, Jesse, Debra, Jodi and Jan

Edited by tsunrisebey

When I saw the package, I thought it was my WEGE package - but it was from "Icydove" who found out that I lost some coins a while back, during shipping and REALLY made me smile with:

• Magic Ball - Blue
  • Crappy Cache Award
  • iCache Black Nickel
  • iCache Green Nickel

So unexpected, so kind. Thank you Icydove!

I tell ya, there are some REALLY special folks on this board!!

Naomi :mad:

The day I returned from Vegas, I had 499 emails waiting for me....OUCH!!!! Of those emails was a request for addy from Zazth...well, I was tired and had tons of emails to tend to, so I sent my info stating I'd be asking questions later...I forgot!

TODAY, a GREAT copper Cached and Confused coin landed in my mailbox...WOW!! This is a very nice coin, even better than I had thought it'd be!! THANK-YOU Zazth for this wonderful little beaut, very generous and unexpected!!! I will place this one on my desk so I can play with it at times!!

Now, can someone get that silly ball to the ammo can??? lol AWESOME!!!