What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

My Savok handmade coins came on Monday, and this will be my first attempt at adding a photo, even if this works, there is no way it will do these coins justice!

if the photo does not show up - suggestions are appreciated so I can learn to do it right.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/Bl...tmot/Scavok.jpg

Try this

[img=http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii63/Bl...tmot/Scavok.jpg]

Wow, I miss coming into the forums one day and look what happens. People getting mystery packages everywhere? Yesterday we got a note in our mailbox saying we had a package waiting for us at the post office but it was too late to get it so I'm going to go get it today. Can't wait to see what it is? Our mail today has not run yet so It will be late tonight early tomorrow before I can post what I get today at the P.O. and in the mailbox today if anything?

OHHHH Lori!!!

:D

Woman, you don't want me gushing about you, and then you go and do something special like this!!

Today I received a sweetly decorated little box that had snowmen on it, and in it, the CUTEST little green bucket in the mail with little snowmen on it and "Let it snow" printed all over it!

That was just the beginning of the goodies!!

There was an Idaho Spud candy bar in it, which is totally yummy and in danger of not being any left for Micke to try when he gets home, and, taped to the bottom it, an Idaho Spud GeoJelly! Then there was a coin that I'd been wanting for a while, a "Kids are the future of geocaching" coin that is just great. I love shaped coins and we cache with our girls, so it's perfect! Hanna got one of the sweet little "Do unto others" hedgehog coins that she has been trying to steal from me since I got mine, then there was this little tin in the bottom of the bucket that has a HUGE honkin' chocolate chip cookie in it that I'm currently teasing my dear sweet hubby withn over MSN while he's at work since he's got a weakness for choco chip cookies (Muhahahaa! :D ), and a nerd with a pack of Nerdz candies to add to Hanna's collection of the little guys (she does love her nerdz!), a little stuffed snowman ornament that Caitlyn promptly claimed, and a sweet little acrylic snowman with dangly legs that I have a feeling that Hanna is going to claim :P.

It is a good thing that we were out of town last weekend when we were supposed to take down our tree, it's still up, so those two will get to be on the tree till Saturday when it FINALLY comes down!

BUT.... the icing on the cake! A precious little box with snowmen on it and even printed on the bottom of it that has not one, but TWO of the gorgeous little Let it snow Snowmen window coins and the matching pin!

Lori.... you are just incredible!! Hanna is going to be on top of the world, she came home early from school today with a tummy bug and is currently at gramma's for another hour or so when pappa is going to get her, she's going to just FLIP when she sees all of this!

:o

Thank you so much, my friend!

*hugs*

Naomi :P

edited to add:

2216267821_60a2bc9b52_o.jpg

Edited by mousekakat

GREAT COINMAIL DAY!

Today I have two new coins in my hands.

Raiders of The Lost Cache - amber stone.

Tatanka Pejula

Thanks sooo much for the trade TSUN.

thankyou.gif

Dang, we have quick mail in the this neck of the woods. You mailed the coins yesterday and they are in my hot little hands today! Of course, it does help living in states with low population counts. :D

OHHHH Lori!!!

:P

Woman, you don't want me gushing about you, and then you go and do something special like this!!

Today I received a sweetly decorated little box that had snowmen on it, and in it, the CUTEST little green bucket in the mail with little snowmen on it and "Let it snow" printed all over it!

That was just the beginning of the goodies!!

There was an Idaho Spud candy bar in it, which is totally yummy and in danger of not being any left for Micke to try when he gets home, and, taped to the bottom it, an Idaho Spud GeoJelly! Then there was a coin that I'd been wanting for a while, a "Kids are the future of geocaching" coin that is just great. I love shaped coins and we cache with our girls, so it's perfect! Hanna got one of the sweet little "Do unto others" hedgehog coins that she has been trying to steal from me since I got mine, then there was this little tin in the bottom of the bucket that has a HUGE honkin' chocolate chip cookie in it that I'm currently teasing my dear sweet hubby withn over MSN while he's at work since he's got a weakness for choco chip cookies (Muhahahaa! :D ), and a nerd with a pack of Nerdz candies to add to Hanna's collection of the little guys (she does love her nerdz!), a little stuffed snowman ornament that Caitlyn promptly claimed, and a sweet little acrylic snowman with dangly legs that I have a feeling that Hanna is going to claim :D.

It is a good thing that we were out of town last weekend when we were supposed to take down our tree, it's still up, so those two will get to be on the tree till Saturday when it FINALLY comes down!

BUT.... the icing on the cake! A precious little box with snowmen on it and even printed on the bottom of it that has not one, but TWO of the gorgeous little Let it snow Snowmen window coins and the matching pin!

Lori.... you are just incredible!! Hanna is going to be on top of the world, she came home early from school today with a tummy bug and is currently at gramma's for another hour or so when pappa is going to get her, she's going to just FLIP when she sees all of this!

:P

Thank you so much, my friend!

*hugs*

Naomi :o

edited to add:

2216267821_60a2bc9b52_o.jpg

Pssst . . . You know what? . . . YOU deserve it B):D

Well nothing for me per say, but I did receive 3 packages of coins to auction off for Dustin McClure's family.

In them were:

jAY miLLS personal

Dorkfish 2007 aquarium

Geocaching Gnome

Geocoin Secret Agent

2 - Do Unto Others (LE)

2 - Do Unto Others (RE)

Thank you to the generous people who donated these coins :D

Mrs. Moops personal coin (Thanks Mark!)

Christmas coin (Thanks Chantal, that turned out very nice!)

Relax (Thanks Jodi! Wow, that was fast)

Green bucket with goodies from the Spud woman (That was very yummy! Funny thing I saw one today at small market here, thanks LD!)

Thanks for the trades ;)

Edited by tsunrisebey

It felt like the 12 Days of Christmas here today!

I got:

8 Great Outdoors Coins - wow they are beautiful! :wacko:

6 Jangor Kitties - I dont know which I like best! ;)

...and a marvellous little secret package from a wonderful person who knew I was looking for a Yosemite National Park Coin! :D Thankyou secret coin giver, you really have made my day! What a thoughtful and brilliant surprise! ;)

Edited to say...and not just any Yosemite NP Coin, but a Limited Edition! Thankyou!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Finally I got my "Let it snow" suncatchers today, together with a matching pin and hooks to hang them on my window! ;)

And from a trade: SwedenHawk personal coin

Now all that is missing are the Rainforest Jewels... :D (But I guess they are just hanging around at the customs like the snowmen and hope they will arrive soon!)

Finally I got my "Let it snow" suncatchers today, together with a matching pin and hooks to hang them on my window! :D

Now all that is missing are the Rainforest Jewels... :wacko: (But I guess they are just hanging around at the customs like the snowmen and hope they will arrive soon!)

Sabrina, they are tropical creatures and simply waiting for the weather to warm up before they go sit in your mail box waiting for you to discover them!

Naomi ;)

I haven't posted to this thread before, but today I thought ...why not? So be nice to me! :wacko:

Postman Pat brought me 3 packages today with a nice haul of coins.

Yes his name really is Pat and he's a cacher as well. How cool is that.

I got some great coins in a trade - thanks Dianne ;)

I got 3 coins from Jim - 2 of which will be travelling soon, easy to see which ones. (in the centre) Thank you Jim! :D

and I got to see Paulas Great Outdoors design. Wow, very nice! ;) ...and only 5 days to Australia! fastest Ive ever had!

Rather than name them, I put em all together and took a photo for you all to see...and joined photobucket while I was at it.

Everyone loves lookin at photos, so now I can upload coin pics more often. Dont think anyone will complain?

Cheers! Mal

Coins.jpg

It looked like only bills for me today, but at the bottom of my mailbox was a patted envelope waiting for me ;) Seems to me customs wanted to spent some quality time with my Rainforest Jewel V2 :wacko:.

It is beautiful, thanks Tsun, you just made my day!

Nina :D

Edited by Ette KCH

Finally I got my "Let it snow" suncatchers today, together with a matching pin and hooks to hang them on my window! :D

Now all that is missing are the Rainforest Jewels... :D (But I guess they are just hanging around at the customs like the snowmen and hope they will arrive soon!)

Sabrina, they are tropical creatures and simply waiting for the weather to warm up before they go sit in your mail box waiting for you to discover them!

Naomi ;)

If that's the case, the snowmen shouldn't be here neither, because it is much too warm for them :wacko::D We had one day with very little snow this winter, and if I remember it right that was in November ;)

I haven't posted to this thread before, but today I thought ...why not? So be nice to me! :D

I got some great coins in a trade - thanks Dianne :D

I got 3 coins from Jim - 2 of which will be travelling soon, easy to see which ones. (in the centre) Thank you Jim! :D

and I got to see Paulas Great Outdoors design. Wow, very nice! :D ...and only 5 days to Australia! fastest Ive ever had!

Rather than name them, I put em all together and took a photo for you all to see...and joined photobucket while I was at it.

Everyone loves lookin at photos, so now I can upload coin pics more often. Dont think anyone will complain?

Cheers! Mal

Coins.jpg

WOWZA!!! Can I ask what is the name of the coin in the top left corner? And, I have to add the Beer Stein (what is the name and how can i get one????) to my Heart's desire list!!!!!

OH, and I got my Sock Monkey yesterday!! Yahoo!!

No coins today. But I did get my 10 inch auger extension

for my Strikemaster auger. Last year being able to get through

41 inches did not cut it, but now I can finally get through

52 inches of the thick ice on Lake Of The Woods. Made

my day. Gotta go, the fish are screaming for me! :D

Last week I recieved my MUDNURI coin from mrjiffy.

Thanks for the trade.

Edited by dardevle

We call augers - JIFFYS because they get you through the ice in a JIFFY. :D

Here, where I am from, any auger can get you through the ice and

thats ok, you just have to know what to do then. You may get through

quick, but if you can't catch anything, whats the point.

Not to abuse this thread, I also got my W-2s' in the mail today.

Sweet, more coin money soon. :D

No coins today. But I did get my 10 inch auger extension

for my Strikemaster auger. Last year being able to get through

41 inches did not cut it, but now I can finally get through

52 inches of the thick ice on Lake Of The Woods. Made

my day. Gotta go, the fish are screaming for me! :D

Last week I recieved my MUDNURI coin from mrjiffy.

Thanks for the trade.

LMAO! Iknew what you meant before I even got past auger. Hope they're biting. I was never much on ice-fishing, more into flyfishing these days. Have fun (thinking of the scene from Grumpy Old Men :D )

Tsun.. just don't go hiding the fish in the car. Gee, If I knew you fly-fished I would have sent you some flies. Gold ribbed hares ears work well down here! I tie my own!

Dardevle.. you have to get through the ice fast here in WY. or the wind will blow you to NE. We also pull our ice huts (houses) out onto the ice. Here fishy fishy... Lake trout, yum! You see, us western girls know how to fish.

Now on topic.. I got some coins that I am sending out to my missions. I got my Pathtags and some Cabella's beef jerky.

Wow, I miss coming into the forums one day and look what happens. People getting mystery packages everywhere? Yesterday we got a note in our mailbox saying we had a package waiting for us at the post office but it was too late to get it so I'm going to go get it today. Can't wait to see what it is? Our mail today has not run yet so It will be late tonight early tomorrow before I can post what I get today at the P.O. and in the mailbox today if anything?

Well, yesterday was good day. The package I picked up at the P.O. was something else other than coins that I was expecting but I wasn't expecting to have to pay the extra 31 cents that the person didn't put on the package, oh well. But, on the very good note I got the Chat coin and 2007 Australia platapus coin from Tsun. Thank you so much Tsun, I love them:)

Tsun.. just don't go hiding the fish in the car. Gee, If I knew you fly-fished I would have sent you some flies. Gold ribbed hares ears work well down here! I tie my own!

Dardevle.. you have to get through the ice fast here in WY. or the wind will blow you to NE. We also pull our ice huts (houses) out onto the ice. Here fishy fishy... Lake trout, yum! You see, us western girls know how to fish.

Now on topic.. I got some coins that I am sending out to my missions. I got my Pathtags and some Cabella's beef jerky.

Dang Jodi, you got more patience than me, lol! My preference is Elk Hair Caddis or the Royal Wulff, I've never missed on those. I'll trade you a coin(s) for hand tied flies :blink:

I haven't posted to this thread before, but today I thought ...why not? So be nice to me! :P

I got some great coins in a trade - thanks Dianne :blink:

I got 3 coins from Jim - 2 of which will be travelling soon, easy to see which ones. (in the centre) Thank you Jim! :P

and I got to see Paulas Great Outdoors design. Wow, very nice! :) ...and only 5 days to Australia! fastest Ive ever had!

Cheers! Mal

Coins.jpg

WOWZA!!! Can I ask what is the name of the coin in the top left corner? And, I have to add the Beer Stein (what is the name and how can i get one????) to my Heart's desire list!!!!!

OH, and I got my Sock Monkey yesterday!! Yahoo!!

The beer stein is The Tapps personal. I think he is open to trades :)

Thanks Jim for answering the question about The Tapps Beer Stein coin for kyk96 as I dont know anything about it.

The coin in the top left corner is Castle Mans 2007 coin. Chrome I believe. Rhodium maybe?

I'll have to get more info from Jim and find out for sure. It -is- trackable, its laser etched on the edge of the coin.

I've taken a couple more photos for you kyk96 so you can see em better. Here's a pic of the front of the coins.

CM2007andTappsStein-front.jpg

and here's a pic of the rear of the coins. Enjoy! :blink:

CM2007andTappsStein-rear.jpg

Today I found 4 little frogs in my mailbox :P:P:mad::mad:

And a blue Neoncacher (wow are those coins big :P ) and a Paperless Caching coin. (But they are not for me to keep, OshnDoc sent them to me from his Girls Scout Group to set them out in Caches.)

That's GREAT Sabrina!! While I was out in Vegas, I received a little package from YOU!!! THANKS for the Ocean Waves Geojellies #3 and the nerds...Kaleb took the glitter (dirty dog, he KNOWS I love glitter)!!

Very thoughtful, these will go right in my special coins binder!!!

Also, got my WEGE elephants.

Today, Kaleb (KAboom) got his WEGE package!! Inside were coins he didn't have too! Let's see, a Go JayBee Geotag...NICE, aTravel Penguin tag/coin, a Go JayBee GeoJellies Black Pepper and an Oregon Geocoinfest coin!!!

THANK-YOU Go JayBee!!!! KAboom was VERY excited to get mail, I've not seen that smile for some time!! The way he ripped into the package, you'd SWEAR it was Christmas!! Really made his (and my) day!!