What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today..... the Mother Nature CITO coins.... beautiful! I'm gonna have a hard time trading any, LOL!

.......... and..................a coin I have hunted and hunted for for two years

Geowoodstock III

Woo Hoo!!!!! It was activated, but I don't care, I finally have gotten my hands on one of these! :D

Edited by KrazyTrollz

Nice coin day today:

From the White Elephant Mission:

2005 Screw

Parrolet Parrot - Copper

2007 Geocoinfest

Rubicon Brothers

400 caches geocoin

also received:

2007 California Micro - RE

2007 California Micro - LE

Four Seasons - Gold

Deaf Awareness - Blue

Not Another Micro Geocoin

"A" Geocoin

some Oakbucks

Very nice for a dreary, cold :huh: Saturday!!!!!

I got a birdie, I got a birdie!! A penguin marched right into my mailbox today all the way from the other great white north, Canada! I love it, thank you so much, Chantal! I loved how it looked when I saw it and it is even more gorgeous in person!! Thank you!

Then I got THE cutest little polar bear ice skating in right behind the penguin! This must be my arctic/antarctic coin day, lemme tell ya! Just love the Rivercity and Team Moagy Christmas 2007 coin, it brings a smile to my face!

Thanks ya'll!

Naomi B)

No post yesterday or Saturday...but as we returned from London (and previous to that, Egypt) Friday night I knew there were would be many packages to open up...I was wrong! The kids and Grandma couldn't resist while I was away. These are the ones they left behind, who knows what went missing?!

-petrified wood (it really is a beautiful coin!)

-4 fishies from Dorkfish...and a cute little seahorse

-golden eagle scout be prepared coin

-3 WEGE coins finally!

-2 Rainbow Bridge Coins (Copper and ant. gold) THESE ARE HUGE!!!!!`

-wretched skull

I got a birdie, I got a birdie!! A penguin marched right into my mailbox today all the way from the other great white north, Canada! I love it, thank you so much, Chantal! I loved how it looked when I saw it and it is even more gorgeous in person!! Thank you!

Then I got THE cutest little polar bear ice skating in right behind the penguin! This must be my arctic/antarctic coin day, lemme tell ya! Just love the Rivercity and Team Moagy Christmas 2007 coin, it brings a smile to my face!

Thanks ya'll!

Naomi B)

You're welcome! Sounds like you are having a bi-polar day! B)B)

I got a lovley treat from The Moops this morning. As well as 2 untrackable personal coins they sent me a ?Dude, Donde esta Mi Chevy? and a Northwest Ohio Geochachers coin to release in to the wilds of Scotland.

Now i just have to creat a couple of missions.

Thanks Mark.

Still no Frogs or Snowmans :) , but some other coins:

- Deaf awareness coin (turned out great!)

- and a grab bag with: What's in your mailbox V1 (wow, I always wanted to have one of those! :) ), Grab bag coin (I didn't even know that these exist) and a Austria number plate coin. And in that grab bag were a Nano cache, a patch, a pin, a TB protector and my first Oak buck. Wow, you never know what you get, but this was a good grab bag :)

It has been awhile since my mailbox has seen any coins, but it was a nice haul today...

3 Jangor Kitties

orange

white

gray

Black Widow (Brenda already snagged it)

Castleman 2008

jAY miLLS (for the GCF auctions - BEAUTIFUL coin - THANKS jAY!)

and a Crake 2007 12 Days of Caching, with a note that said "A lot of care and thought went into this gift, from someone who wanted to brighten your day". I have no clue as to who sent it, so THANKS! It did brighten my day!

Edited by DresselDragons

1 gold Hogwild traveling coin (too cute - always wanted one of these - maybe i'll hafta get more to send out)

1 copper Travel Express (LOVE it - too bad it costs so dang much to get it over here)

1 gold Lord of the Cache (even BETTER in person!)

2 bn Cache Counter (one for trade and one to drool over)

1 bn Pursuit of Caching (very kewl)

Mrs. kyk96 is a VERY happy girl today! :):):)

2 Top 40 Pins

GPX Nav Chick

GW5 Sunburst, thanks for the trade, GPX Nav!

Pirates of Wallenpaupack

Talk like a pirate, thanks Avroair!

Two sharks and pins

Two coins for my wege person, don't want to spoil the fun early though!

WEGE package, TFTC, Bushwack and FTF coin, thanks!

Edited by Cache Maine

HUGE DAY TODAY!!

Vogtland Ant. Gold

Croatia Ant. Gold

Swiss TB Trophy

Swiss 2006

Bier Geocoin Ant. Silver

Bier Coin Ant. Gold

Vienna Geocoin

Ellandel China

MegaPott GeOlympic Ant. Silver

5 German Reviewer

Loreley Ant. Gold

Weltkulturerbe Mittelrhein

Czech 2007Landsharkz 1st Anniversary (BEUTIFUL!!)

Oceher Cacher Treff

Slovakia

Lunchtime Gang

3 Templars (Copper, Gold, Silver)

Solveign Charriot Copper and Silver

2 Geocaching License (Black and Silver)

Team 9-er Poker Chip

Swiss non-Smoker

Flower of life Ant. Nickel

Austrian 2007 Silver

Austrian 2007 Black

Munich Gold

Munich Silver

Best of British x 2

Best of British Micro

Future Geocoin

Today:

1 Castleman 2008 BN North America Only

and

in an envelope from myself to myself, inside a packet with this message printed on it:

"A lot of care and thought went into this gift from someone who wanted to brighten your day"

was an Ant gold Run for the Roses coin!!! :huh:

Thank you sooooo much to whomever sent me this beautiful coin. You have no idea how much you really DID brighten my day. The past few have been really, really rough on me (and everyone else here). Thank you so much for the long distance hug! :) I needed that. :D

A few days ago:

A pair of lovely "Natashas" BN & Ant. Copper

and

a Cacher Tag (not sure which one...)

AND

a pair of HUGE gorgeous Stubborn Stones. Did I mention that they are HUGE? :D :D ;)

CF30

3 coin packages today!! :D

1 - Poppy micro, gold - Thanks Trena :)

2 - Geotags I've been dying for!! - Thanks Pete :huh:

3 - A MYSTERY PACKAGE!!! ooohhh someone knows that I like to see packages to myself!! I got the same card that CF30 did!!! It says: "A lot of care and thought went into this gift from someone who wanted to brighten your day" and inside this note was a RED PASSION TRANQUILITY COIN!!! and instantly peace and tranquility came over me and you shoulda seen my smile :D:D;) THANK YOU for your much appreciated thoughfulness to whomever brightened my day today!! I LOVE IT and it shall stay in my keeper collection forever!! :D

I also received a "Mystery" package today. :yikes: It had my name on the mailer and on the return addy tag with a note inside that said: "A lot of care and thought went into this gift, from someone who wanted to brighten your day."

Inside, I found a Podcachers 2007 geocoin. :yikes:

Whoever you are, thank you so much. :grin: