What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Some great mail arrived in wet and windy California!

A Rainforest Jewel from tsun :P Thanks, Steph! It's lovely.

A sparkly blue Nerd and CHAT coin from Woletrap :laughing: Thanks, Jeff!

Some white elephants from Oak Coins and an OakBuck! These are cute! :D

Rainbow Bridge coins from Dorkfish :D Thanks, Karma. Very special.

It was a VERY good day at the mailbox!

Rainbow Bridge coin in 4 metals!! This gorgeous coin is huge!

Isn't that just a gorgeous, special coin? I'm not so sure exactly what it is about it that is so special, maybe the sentiment, but there is just something about this coin that has really touched me! I keep getting it out and looking at it again and again, and so do the girls....

Kuntry Kashin in Satin gold and AC--I just love this one

Oh, me too, it just cracks me up and makes me smile and it's the first one that has really done that for me, hehehe! It just rocks!

Naomi :laughing:

This was from yesterday, I didn't have a chance to post, but I got a lot of goodies:

The Rainbow Bridge coinz in copper..... OMG, they are GORGEOUS... I don't know how I'm going to part w/them!!!!

A glowie seahorse....... oooohhhh how CUTE!!!!

Wrapped blue seahorse earrings....... wayyy adorable!!!

glow in the dark patches..... now to find things to put them on!!!!

A couple of pathtags!

It was a good day!!!!!! :laughing:

glow in the dark patches..... now to find things to put them on!!!!

I got one of them with my secret santa mission. They are amazing!!! Today I got a new caching bag (a christmas present from me to me (or that is what I spent the money I got for christmas for...), a black Timbuk2 Metro bag :rolleyes: ), and that is the thing where I will put that cute little seahorse patch on!

I just received 13 coins, and they weren't in the mailbox! :(

My gifts/traders box was down to only 2 coins!! So I badgered my husband into selling me 13 of his coins. I'm back in business!

There is something seriously wrong with me. :rolleyes:

I think the husband thinks he is making money while reducing the amount of coins in the house (little does he know) mwahaha :(

mightyzinn:

GBOTS sent him a Koh Koh coin and a handmade sig item, with a note saying that now he could have his own. Upon opening, he got super excited and said, "look, look! I have another one!!!!" Doh! He loves the coin and it was very kind of you to send one just for him! And I'm getting mine back as soon as he falls asleep!

He also got a Grover pathtag. He has wanted this tag *so* bad. Thanks much for the generous trade Tank Hounds! And thanks even more for the Darth tag... the picture does not do it justice!

Thanks much GBOTS and Tank Hounds. The little creature is really sick right now and it was so nice to see him all happy and bouncing around with his new mail!

Me:

Fox and the Hound (!) - Thanks so much for the trade! I *love* this coin and the letter that came with it was great! Love the PT too!

mightyzinn:

GBOTS sent him a Koh Koh coin and a handmade sig item, with a note saying that now he could have his own. Upon opening, he got super excited and said, "look, look! I have another one!!!!" Doh! He loves the coin and it was very kind of you to send one just for him! And I'm getting mine back as soon as he falls asleep!

He also got a Grover pathtag. He has wanted this tag *so* bad. Thanks much for the generous trade Tank Hounds! And thanks even more for the Darth tag... the picture does not do it justice!

Thanks much GBOTS and Tank Hounds. The little creature is really sick right now and it was so nice to see him all happy and bouncing around with his new mail!

Me:

Fox and the Hound (!) - Thanks so much for the trade! I *love* this coin and the letter that came with it was great! Love the PT too!

Serendipity! Your package arrived this morning and your tags are great :drama: Hey, I just realized one of them glows! The Twelve Seasons looks beautiful, too. Another nice job by Crake :anicute:

Serendipity! Your package arrived this morning and your tags are great :drama: Hey, I just realized one of them glows! The Twelve Seasons looks beautiful, too. Another nice job by Crake :anicute:

The non glowing one was what we had first (my avatar). mightyzinn loves glow in the dark technology, so when there was the promotion that included glow, we did an order of those :-)

I try and 'charge them up' right before dropping them into caches hoping someone will find one still glowing. Unfortunately, not a whole lot of people visiting the caches I've been visiting so that just makes me the strange guy in the woods pointing his hand crank flashlight at a little piece of metal for apparent reason. I love geocaching :-)

I wish I could add my list of coinmail here but I guess it wasn't meant to be :ph34r: - I've been waiting for some of my coins since the first week in December - am beginning to suspect Customs of starting thier own collection - I have 25 coins on the way (I think) and am starting to get a bit concerned :drama: - OK -Ive vented - I'm sure all will be Ok :anicute:

Hi all,

I'm so sorry I have not posted what we received in the last week or so in this thread but we had relatives decide to pop in for a long visit after Christmas and on top of that we had computer monitor problems and we were unable to access our address list. I guess we are going to have to break down and get a new computer soon. Anyway, here is, in no certain order the great bunch of stuff we got.

Kidney GeoJellie from Donorgirl - Thank you for your generosity

FTF Christmas coin from Frank n Beck - Thank you ever so much, it's so cute:)

Seigo coin from Mr. Explorer3 - Glad we could help and thanks so much for the coin

4 wooden nickels from Lori Darlin - Thanks so very much they are all great

A Bit O Luck Geocoin from Castleman from trade - Thanks for trading Jim:)

Last Cache (which was one of our wish coins) from Fox & The Hound - Your package is being done now and will ship soon.

A surprise Winsconsin Robin coin from WI_Robin - Thank you so much

A beautiful Thomas Kincade Christmas Card and Smoochies from TXGA pathtag from Hedge Hopper and Mustang Joni

Skunked coin from PengoFamily from a trade - another coin is coming, thanks for the trade

I believe this is what we received since I last posted? If I missed anyone I'm sorry and if I missed anything I will post again. Thank you everyone for your generosity, gifts and trades this holiday season and we wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year:)

Nochipra

What a great day! :P Well it started off quite ordinary with an early shift at work, but I came home to three packages:

* Vegas Gamblers Personal coin B)

* Cache is King :D

Thanks John!

And two wonderful wonderful surprise packages from Rivercity and Geocoindepot:

* Rivercity & Team Moagy Christmas Coin B) It's ssoooooo cute!

Thanks Marilyn! B)

* Pink Gecko :P

Thanks Steve! :D

I might have mentioned it before...but I love geocoiners B) !!!!!

What a great day! :P Well it started off quite ordinary with an early shift at work, but I came home to three packages:

* Vegas Gamblers Personal coin :P

* Cache is King B)

Thanks John!

And two wonderful wonderful surprise packages from Rivercity and Geocoindepot:

* Rivercity & Team Moagy Christmas Coin B) It's ssoooooo cute!

Thanks Marilyn! B)

* Pink Gecko :D

Thanks Steve! :D

I might have mentioned it before...but I love geocoiners :D !!!!!

And just think, you "won" them all B)B)

Oh yowza, what a great day!

I don't know how it always happens, but on the days when I need it most I seem to get the greatest coin mail!

Micke is out of town on an unexpected business trip and I'm home with a sick baby... who right now is nowhere near as cute as she appears in that pic on the left there, lol!

Sent Hanna after mail... she came in saying that the mail lady was mean because she didn't bring Hanna any coins...I'll let Hanna do her own post a little later... just going to say thank you FairyHoney, for what you did. She literally was dancing, laughing and screaming in the livingroom!

Anyway, for us...I got a "Don't Fence Me In" coin! It was on my secret little wish list that I've got that I don't share with anyone and it's just wonderful! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! The little note that came with it was just what this tired mamma needed to recharge again, too, I just can't thank you'll enough!!! *glowing smile* B)

Then we got a package from The Caching Place... I don't know how you ladies knew that Caitlyn loved frogs and that one of Hanna's favorite colors was purple, but they thought the decipher coin was just the neatest, and Caitlyn took hers and went walking around the living room saying in her little baby voice "fok, fok, fok...." cute in a 19 month old, hopefully she outgrows it soon so I don't have to explain that one to my mother next time she comes, hehehe! The enigma and the jeep coins are just too cool, I can't wait for Micke to get ahold of it and start deciphering!

Just a million thanks today! This forum and the wonderful, generous people on it just rock!

Thank you!

Naomi B)

Today I recieved one silver and one gold Signal Christmas coin and my Geoswag christmas stocking with a gold crappy cache award, red christmas gnome, NL carsign coin, whyoming 2007 coin and a Benchmark Micro Four Corners + some swag :rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me what a benchmark is - nothing I have heard about before.

And also got two oakbucks...

mailbox8.jpg

An amazing day at the mailbox. We received our coin we won from the TNT auction in addition to Karma's beautiful Rainbow bridge coins. Santa paid a visit on this spring like day in upstate NY. I forgot to post a pic of our Alaska coin so I grabbed that ans snuck it in the pic too. Gotta love the distraction that these little beauties can give you. Buglet always asks now to go to the mailbox. :rolleyes:

Gotta love the distraction that these little beauties can give you. Buglet always asks now to go to the mailbox. :rolleyes:

Hehehe, Hanna is the same way! No longer have to ask her twice to go check the mail, she waits impatiently to get it on her own, hehehe!

They are so cute, aren't they!

Naomi ;)... proud mamma :huh:

Magic 8 Ball (!!!)

The Thrill of the Hunt

Woo hoo! Thanks so much 4BOWS! I really appreciate you sending and love the 'Joy' side of the Thrill of the Hunt coin, as me and mightyzinn have been known to occasionally dance around a bit every now and then (or whenever the wind blows... whichever happens first!) We were dancing around to the tune of this package :-)

NW got a set of BN Atwell Family 2007 coins.

A couple days ago she did receive a one gold Atwell Family coins do to a mix up, but being the nice guy that Mike is, he allowed me to keep it for my collection :rolleyes:

And today I got a nice card and magnet from Fluttershy! Welcome back Allie and thanks!

I am just HAPPY as all get-out today!!!! I came home from WORK (yep, temp job clearing fencelines....much work) tired and dragging. On my desk sat a bubbler and a priority package....hmmm...

Bubbler says GSA....AWESOME!!!!! I am now the proud owner of the Geocoin Secret Agent coin #51!!! THANK-YOU for this honor GSA....I LOVE the coin!!

Second package is from Hawaii, so now I'm even more happy than before (if that's even possible)....my Tiki "Yawp" coin came...with a bonus VanTiki sig tile!!!! THANK-YOU VERY MUCH for this, Tiki, I love them both!!

WOW....an AWESOME day for me...gotta love that!!! THANKS GSA and Tiki!!!

Congrats Steph....I knew you were good!! Now...back to trainig!!! lol

A couple days ago she did receive a one gold Atwell Family coins do to a mix up, but being the nice guy that Mike is, he allowed me to keep it for my collection :rolleyes:

We contacted Mike when we realized that there was probably a mix up. The set was very limited and mightyzinn received one when he wasn't supposed to. We offered to send it to its proper home as we didn't want another kid expecting it to not get it and he very kindly told us to keep and enjoy. Everything about that cointest was impressive from start to finish and huge thanks to Mike for being so cool.

I posted this under another subject, but it is certainly fitting....

OK, so I get this package in the mail today and I figure it's something that I ordered, but I"m not sure. It's way too big to be my geocoin orders from TnT and it's too small to be anything else that I'm expecting. Well... I open the box and it's loaded with all of these small envelopes. So right away I know it's either real good or maybe somebody's sent me a whole lot of anthrax in little packets. I open the first one and out pops a Gbots KohKoh coin. I'm new to the scene, so I hadn't heard of this coin, but I know who the Gbots are! So, I start opening each of these little envelopes and each one is holding something cool. A TB travel tag, a TB companion tag, another geocoin!! (Hobo Soup's On), 5...yes, 5 different pins, and last but not least, a very cool GBots pathtag.

Needless to say, I am super happy with this prize!!!!!!!!! These are all fabulous additions to my teeny collection!!

Thank you so much GBots!

We contacted Mike when we realized that there was probably a mix up. The set was very limited and mightyzinn received one when he wasn't supposed to. We offered to send it to its proper home as we didn't want another kid expecting it to not get it and he very kindly told us to keep and enjoy. Everything about that cointest was impressive from start to finish and huge thanks to Mike for being so cool.

That was very awesome of him to let mightyzinn keep the set!