What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Catching up now...

Friends of Caching coins! Very nice :D

Does anyone have a pic of that coin?? I keep hearing about it. :P

Today I got a special mailer. I was very surprised. I received a package from usyoopers...my first thought was nuts, I forgot a trade. Then I opened it and inside was a lovely Christmas card and a geojelly (pickle relish). Thanks so much for the gift. That was such a great surprise!! :) :)

Today was a GREAT day for me.

Serial Kacher coins

TN Jed 2008 (love the dancing bear!) :P

Moun10Bike v3 :)

CONGRATS Creacher!! The Tenn Jed bear is awesome enough, but a Moun10Bike v3.....WOOOOHOOOOO! Gotta love the backside of that coin!!

Hang in there Naomi, it'll be OK!! lol

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Nothing in my mailbox... I wonder where they keep all my coins B)

Ordered some coins in Germany for my secret mission that were shipped on thursday. They should have arrived on friday, maybe saturday, but they haven't arrived, not until today (just checked the mailbox and found nothing but invoices). My Crake Suncatcher was shipped on December 15th and hasn't arrived yet. My Kuntry Kashin coins were shipped on 20th December and the other German coin collectors got them all last week. Still waiting for my Rainforest Jewel I traded for in early December and for my Nerds I traded for in Mid-December. I don't want to talk about the Luminous Energy coin I am waiting for since November and the coin that fell (?) out of the mailer last week.

What I am doing wrong???? Where are all my coins I paid for??? I don't have the money to buy more coins in the future, this was some kind of "Christmas bonus" from my better half that I enjoyed a lot because I was able to buy some coins I really wanted, and now they don't arrive ;)B)B)

Hi Steinwälzer,

Let me know if you don't recieve some of your coins. I do have extra Suncatcher (Silver and Gold) and some Kuntry Kashin too.

You could recieve a late cristmas gift ;)

SecretChief

Thanks a lot ;)

The Kuntry Kashin and the Suncatcher finally arrived yesterday :D Wow, are those Outhouses big :huh::D And they have a glow-in-the-dark moon on it :D I didn't realize that when I ordered them... Wow, those coins are great without glow-in-the-dark, but I really love anything that glows in the dark B)

Today I got my "A bit 'o' Luck" coins from Castle Man (green/bn and I could trade for a blue/green one, both look great!).

And I got the coins for my WEGE mission, too. :)

So all what is missing is the Rainforest Jewel :( and the Nerd. I still have some hope that they will show up some day.

What did Hannah get ;) ?

Thank you Pengofamily!

I got a really pretty Parents of Sam tag set, a CITO coin and a pretty penguin pin today. Mamma says she is going to steal the penguin pin when I'm not looking, so I am wearing it to keep it safe! I like the horse and strawberry and princess stuff on the back of the Sam tags, they are really cool!

Hanna :D

The Kuntry Kashin and the Suncatcher finally arrived yesterday :( Wow, are those Outhouses big B);) And they have a glow-in-the-dark moon on it :) I didn't realize that when I ordered them... Wow, those coins are great without glow-in-the-dark, but I really love anything that glows in the dark ;)

Aren't those THE cutest little coins! I just fell in love with mine when it came, and that glow in the dark moon is just great! I'm like you, I LOVE glow and glitter coins :D I'm glad your coins are starting to trickle in B)

Naomi :huh:

Hi all,

yesterday and today, i got the one or other Geocoin...

pic1.jpg

Lord of the Caches polished Silver

Lord of the Caches polished Gold

Lord of the Caches A n t i que Silver

Lord of the Caches A n t i que Gold

Lord of the Caches Black Nickel

Highly Addictive Geocoin Chrom

Highly Addictive Geocoin Nickel

Highly Addictive Geocoin polished Copper

Highly Addictive Geocoin A n t i que Gold

Highly Addictive Geocoin A n t i que Silver

Loreley Geocoin A n t i que Gold non trackable

Enigma Geocoin

Celtic Arrow 2 Tone LE

Castle Man 2007 A n t i que Gold

Castle Man 2007 A n t i que Silver

FTF First to find Gold

The LIZARD in GOLD

The TOAD in GOLD

Swiss Non Smoker Geocoin with Pin

Tranyuility A n t i que Silver LE -> THX to my brother

Edited by matlock75

Hi all,

yesterday and today, i got the one or other Geocoin...

pic1.jpg

Lord of the Caches polished Silver

Lord of the Caches polished Gold

Lord of the Caches A n t i que Silver

Lord of the Caches A n t i que Gold

Lord of the Caches Black Nickel

Highly Addictive Geocoin Chrom

Highly Addictive Geocoin Nickel

Highly Addictive Geocoin polished Copper

Highly Addictive Geocoin A n t i que Gold

Highly Addictive Geocoin A n t i que Silver

Loreley Geocoin A n t i que Gold non trackable

Enigma Geocoin

Celtic Arrow 2 Tone LE

Castle Man 2007 A n t i que Gold

Castle Man 2007 A n t i que Silver

FTF First to find Gold

The LIZARD in GOLD

The TOAD in GOLD

Swiss Non Smoker Geocoin with Pin

Tranyuility A n t i que Silver LE -> THX to my brother

I also see a Tranquility Green Giant in that pile...

That's a heavy load of coins...

Today was a great day! My mailman definitely deserves his holiday tip! Poor Guy. I didn't have to go away on holidays to get a good haul this time. I received:

2 Kangacacher coins (one silver and one copper)

3 Kuntry Kashin' coins (2 ant. silver and one ant. bronze)

and a cute little thank-you santa hat from Hogwild Stuff, thank-you Steve! :anicute::anibad::anibad:

What a GREAT mail day :anibad:

I got my secret santa package alllll the way from italy :anicute:

it contained a Signal CITO coin, a Dutch coin, and a GEOCAT!!!!!!!!! (only like, my most-wanted coin :anibad: ) as well as a bunch of other neat goodies: an address book a photo frame, an italian geocaching patch, a bison tube and a really neat thermometer. Thank you kdv!!!!!!!!!!

I also got a package from Tennessee Jed. I LOVE your personal coin. Its soooooo big and heavy and glittery, and it's #83 (my birthyear!)

:anibad::anibad:

I receive a package from me to me (I've read such stories around this forum, but ths is my first), so i don't know exactly who had sent that beautiful small Santa Boot saying it's an elvish surprise.

Thank you a lot . I'll do my csi work, analysing stamps and labels :anicute: . I will find you my friendly elvish :anibad:

Paulo

And an Elvish surprise for me too. :anibad:

I’ve been away from the forums for a bit and didn’t even know about them.

The postmark gives me a pretty good idea who sent it, but I know it’s supposed to be a secret so I’ll say no more. Thank you very much, whoever you are. :anibad:

(It was posted 18 Dec and I’ve only just got it in Oz. Perhaps the reindeers weren’t too happy about travelling in the 43C (109F) days we’ve been having here! :anicute: )

Of the (far too many) geocoins I’ve got, I prize the handful of surprise ones way above all the rest. :anibad:

Oooooo What fun to come home to Cheyenne and open all my little bubble mailers. YEA, I am HOME!!!!

Here are my new coins.

<snip>

What is the elephant coin called. Is it available to purchase?

E.N.I.G.M.A

"White Elephant Gift Exchange WEGE Geocoin" Available here. See this thread for info.

Thankyou for the info and the links wwflover13.

Im off to buy myself an elephant :P

E.N.I.G.M.A

Oh happy me!!!!!!!

From a great trade with Golfnutz I got:

* Sydney Round (Nickel) :ph34r:

* SkinGuy (BN) :grin:

* Sock Puppet (Nickel) :sad:

* Gold Escudo Treasure Coin :P

* Reale Treasure Cache Coin :P

* Alaska 2006 Bronze :yikes:

Thanks so much Michael!! :huh:

Then from Fluttershy:

* Nickel and Copper Two tone Tranquility! Thanks Allie! I also love the personalised ornament! :unsure:

And last but definitely not least, I recieved a

* GeoJellies v3 'Chianti' :blink: a gift from usyoopers - complete with Christmas Card!!! Thankyou so much, what a lovely thing to do! It's my first v3 and I love it!! Thanks again! :smile:

What a marvellous geocoin day :P And what a marvellous bunch of people you are :blink:

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Hi all,

don´t know what it is. Today i got this one. I don´t know why. But i know who send it to me (-;

Thank you Dirk, thank you Volker! :P

pic2.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhh, now i know it! It´s a great Geocin. Called Tranqulility Antique Copper, it´s the XLE AE!!!

Wooooohoooooooooooo Thank you.... :P

Edited by matlock75

Hi all,

don´t know what it is. Today i got this one. I don´t know why. But i know who send it to me (-;

Thank you Dirk, thank you Volker! :P

pic2.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhh, now i know it! It´s a great Geocin. Called Tranqulility Antique Copper, it´s the XLE AE!!!

Wooooohoooooooooooo Thank you.... :P

OHHHHHHHH....I just found a new coin to add to my "Heart's desire" list!! Very nice!!

little did I know, but in my mailbox yesterday was a silver 2008 Alaska coin! Mr. kyk had ordered it for me for Christmas and it came yesterday. I had NO idea! I had been WANTING that coin since I saw a 2006 at a MiGO event last winter!!! I never even said anything to my husband about it! he was downstairs puttering when i went to bed. the coin in its beautiful box was under my pillow! :P i still have it on my nightstand - this was the most special coin EVER! I'm still in shock that he did that for me. :P

little did I know, but in my mailbox yesterday was a silver 2008 Alaska coin! Mr. kyk had ordered it for me for Christmas and it came yesterday. I had NO idea! I had been WANTING that coin since I saw a 2006 at a MiGO event last winter!!! I never even said anything to my husband about it! he was downstairs puttering when i went to bed. the coin in its beautiful box was under my pillow! :P i still have it on my nightstand - this was the most special coin EVER! I'm still in shock that he did that for me. :P

That Mr kyk....!!! CONGRATS on getting that beautiful coin!!

oooops...almost forgot...I got a GREAT little sledding penguin yesterday from a good friend...THANKS!!!

ooops ooops....went to the mailbox and found a BEAUTIFUL Jay Mills Rasta Heart coin (copper I believe)...What a GREAT coin!! THANKS!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

That Mr kyk....!!! CONGRATS on getting that beautiful coin!!

oooops...almost forgot...I got a GREAT little sledding penguin yesterday from a good friend...THANKS!!!

ooops ooops....went to the mailbox and found a BEAUTIFUL Jay Mills Rasta Heart coin (copper I believe)...What a GREAT coin!! THANKS!!

Thanks Rod!!! Congrats to YOU on your new coins!! :unsure:

Today I received a donation from tsunrisebey for a CITO event a local cacher is hosting in about a week...

tsunrisebey Geo Tag

Raiders of the Lost Cache

Earth Turtle

Earth Turtle????!!!! Wow! Thanks so much tsunrisebey. It'll be very hard bringing this one to give away at the event ;-) These are all great!

Can't tell you how much I appreciate being able to bring these donations to the event to encourage folks out on what will likely be a cold, rainy day!