What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

*Works best in a sing song voice out loud*

"I got something in the mail and I know what it is, but I cannot tell YOU!!! It's a surprise and a really cool one. I know what it is, but yoooooou don't, NAH NAH NA BOO BOO!!!!"

You all will have to wait atleast 7 Days, sort of like the TV show. 7 Days and we can come back and revisit this post.

OH and NAH NAH NA BOO BOO!!!!

LOL

Maldar

Today I received an honor that was totally unexpected.

I received the Pay it Forward mission.

I can't even begin to tell you how pleased I was to be included in this, it just left me speechless.

I'll be refilling the envelope and sending it on it's way soon. Thanks, Michelle, for sending it to me!

Naomi :(

Today I received an honor that was totally unexpected.

I received the Pay it Forward mission.

I can't even begin to tell you how pleased I was to be included in this, it just left me speechless.

I'll be refilling the envelope and sending it on it's way soon. Thanks, Michelle, for sending it to me!

Naomi :(

It was all I could do NOT to spill the beans kiddo...CONGRATS, you very much deserve this!!

Yesterday got my eTrex Vista HCx!

I know its not a geocoin, but it'll help me find and move geocoins without the fear of a hard reset that wipes out all my data while I'm out caching, which my Treo does more and more of! And with its better accuracy I can find those mystery and FTF coins easier now ;-) There were days that I was getting 100+ ft off on all caches with my bluetooth receiver.

*Works best in a sing song voice out loud*

"I got something in the mail and I know what it is, but I cannot tell YOU!!! It's a surprise and a really cool one. I know what it is, but yoooooou don't, NAH NAH NA BOO BOO!!!!"

You all will have to wait atleast 7 Days, sort of like the TV show. 7 Days and we can come back and revisit this post.

OH and NAH NAH NA BOO BOO!!!!

LOL

Maldar

Making someone elses day Maldar? You are too caring!

I need your address big guy....but it's a secret...shhhh! lol

On November 30, my locker at a gym got broken into and the thief stole my clothes, wallet (IDs, credit cards, etc), car keys, house keys and cell phone. :)

... and ... When I got to my car, it turned out he (or she) had already used my car keys to unlock my car and take my Camelback backpack (fully loaded), my fanny pack (full of trade items and geocoins), Palm Tungsten-C PDA, Sony Cybershot digital camera, Helly Hansen raingear and some tools. :(

But that's not all ... By the time I'd returned home to cancel my cards, the thief had already managed to purchase about $2,000.00 worth of goods. :)

Well, I've finally gotten most everything back to normal: re-keyed the locks on my house, replaced the locks on my car, gotten new IDs, a Palm Treo 755p (combo cell phone and PDA) and just yesterday, a new REI E1 Elements rain jacket. B)

Anyway, to make a long story short, besides the writer's strike, that's pretty much why I haven't been logging on for a while ... and I've been getting a few coins (and surprises) in the mail since then! :P

11/29/07

1 x 2007 All-Season Caching - Summer Geocoin (Limited Edition Antique Silver)

12/01/07

2 x Austism Awarness Geocoin (Black Nickel)

2 x Austism Awarness Geocoin (Gold)

12/06/07

1 x Bier Geocoin (Antique Silver)

1 x Bier Geocoin (Antique Copper)

12/10/07

1 x 12 Days of Caching 2007 Combo (Polished Nickel & Polished Gold)

1 x Monarch Butterfly Ornament (a mystery gift) ... Thanks Crake!!!! :D

12/15/07

1 x Enigma Geocoin (Antique Silver)

On November 30, my locker at a gym got broken into and the thief stole my clothes, wallet (IDs, credit cards, etc), car keys, house keys and cell phone. :)

... and ... When I got to my car, it turned out he (or she) had already used my car keys to unlock my car and take my Camelback backpack (fully loaded), my fanny pack (full of trade items and geocoins), Palm Tungsten-C PDA, Sony Cybershot digital camera, Helly Hansen raingear and some tools. :(

But that's not all ... By the time I'd returned home to cancel my cards, the thief had already managed to purchase about $2,000.00 worth of goods. :)

Well, I've finally gotten most everything back to normal: re-keyed the locks on my house, replaced the locks on my car, gotten new IDs, a Palm Treo 755p (combo cell phone and PDA) and just yesterday, a new REI E1 Elements rain jacket. B)

Anyway, to make a long story short, besides the writer's strike, that's pretty much why I haven't been logging on for a while ... and I've been getting a few coins (and surprises) in the mail since then! :P

11/29/07

12/01/07

12/06/07

12/10/07

12/15/07

PM sent to you...please let us know!!

Anyway, to make a long story short, besides the writer's strike, that's pretty much why I haven't been logging on for a while ... and I've been getting a few coins (and surprises) in the mail since then! :D

11/29/07

12/01/07

12/06/07

12/10/07

12/15/07

PM sent to you...please let us know!!

Thanks so much Rod! :D

I'm fairing okay through all this, not nearly as well as I was before the theft, but I'm doing okay. :P

The guy who really needs our attention right now is Tony, who just had a severe stroke on Nov 19. He and Tracy (TNT) are really gonna need all the help and prayers we can spare. The road to recovery is a long and challenging one involving a lot of physical and speech therapy as well as nursing care. Please keep them in your prayers.

Edited by tom4props

Thanks so much Rod! :)

I'm fairing okay through all this, not nearly as well as I was before the theft, but I'm doing okay. :(

The guy who really needs our attention right now is Tony, who just had a severe stroke on Nov 19. He and Tracy (TNT) are really gonna need all the help and prayers we can spare. The road to recovery is a long and challenging one involving a lot of physical and speech therapy as well as nursing care. Please keep them in your prayers.

Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal for you . With all these things happening it has helped me come up with an idea. Still have to work on the details before I post any more information about it here.

Maldar

Today we got a...

Do Unto Others!!!!

WOW! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You made mightyzinn and I dance around happy :-) We *love* hedgehog stories and folklore (like in a freaky obsessed sort of way) and this is just such a great coin and such a great surprise and *so* appreciated.

Do I sound excited? :-)

While the mail didn't contain anything for me.. my son Brandon received a package from mightyzinn (intolerable's son)! Inside was a cool looking lego santa Christmas card, a pencil with lego's on it, a lego eraser (which really attaches to legos.. we tried) and an awesome Star Wars Lego keychain (man I wish I knew the characters of the Star Wars movie...)..

Thank you Zinn! You really brightened up Brandon's day :(

mightyzinn picked it all out... I was actually a bit unsure about sending the keychain he picked out, as he picked out the Emperor... you know, the really evil guy :-) He hopes Brandon liked. He *wanted* to send the new Millenium Falcon set :)

mightyzinn picked it all out... I was actually a bit unsure about sending the keychain he picked out, as he picked out the Emperor... you know, the really evil guy :-) He hopes Brandon liked. He *wanted* to send the new Millenium Falcon set :(

Oh yes! Brandon did love it. Evil is always good too :P And I think Brandon would love Zinn forever if he had received the Millenium Falcon set! Brandon and my husband want that pretty bad, but after looking up the prices :) , yeah that's not going to happen! :)

Congrats GBOTS!! :)

Yesterday and Today was a good coin day. :D

Yesterday:

-A set of Morpho butterflies fluttered their way to my mailbox. They are gorgeous!!

Today:

-Santa Gnome

-geojelly from lagrac - caching monkey flavor

-morpho butterfly LE

-2 penguin travel tags

-ladybee4t / lord yatchman personal coin

-Roseville parks 2006 event coin

-set of shabti coins

-dorkfish seahorse with the red santa hat

-glow in the dark seahorse.

:):):)

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful trades!! :D:)

Edited by PengoFamily

Falling behind....Holiday stress is setting in

Mommyfinder personal :)

Mauison Christmas (thank you!)

A great package from Bork :) (thank you!)

Nerds from sweetlife (thank you!)

Christmas cards from pengomommy, 57chevy, DD (thank you!)

If I missed something, I'll post tomorrow... I should really get my Christmas cards mailed out :)

Some nice surprises in the mail today! Santa's helpers are working overtime!

A flashy red Nerd :D

2 geocurls trackable pins

A Birds of a Feather (beautiful color combination!)

Thanks, MamaCache :)

A GCF pin

A trolley tag keychain

Hector's Dolphin Geocoin

Absolute Caching Geocoin

Caching Hazards

buttons

two personalized, handmade ornaments

Chocolate!

Thanks, Allie :)

:) Thank you, both, and Merry Christmas! :)

Oh, so much to do during the last days...

Yesterday I got a GeoJellie from Mousekakat, and the day before yesterday I got a Christmas Card from Mousekakat with a big candy coin :) Thanks so much! You have beautiful Christmas mail stamps in Sweden!

And the day before yesterday my Christmas window coins arrived.

Today I got my secret santa mission (wonderful stuff!) and the secret santa mission teddy bear!

And now I have to hurry again and finish that experiment at university... :)

It has been about 2 weeks since I posted any coin mail, and WOW have I gotten coin mail. I am at work now, so I am posted what I can remember, and I may have to edit and add more when I get home and can look at my beautiful shiny pile of coins!! :)

From trades, missions, and purchases-and in no particular order:

Dhenninger handmade Christmas coin

Nerds- from Woodland Clan, CLAMM, Sweetlife(and some frog christmas ornamnents :) ), BRoKeN W, Rivercity, Avroair

From my Oakcoins Mystery Stocking-gold crappy cache award, cache movers, not another micro, $2 cache, Red glitter holiday gnome

Partners in caching-Zephyr

Caching through the snow III event coin

Moose on the Loose

Geoscrew

Skunked!

MWGB duck from GPX Navs

Team Fireboy pathtag

Crakes 2007 Suncatcher

Frozen Buns

Fall into Caching

March of the Penguins

Naughty or nice

Penguin Tag

Red Poppy

The caching zone-Canada

Candle Suncatcher ornamnent from Oak

Bear coin from Karma

King Tut

Funny Animal Gecko

Wild Goose Chase

Red Aztec Gold

Mauison Fishhook

Delaware 2005

South Carolina

My Chat Mission from Fluttershy-A huge box of swag, an England Mug, a bear statue, and A British Columbia, A Bitten again by Whitebear, Karmas Egypt coin, and something else that I cant remember

My Christmas Mission from Cheesy Pigs-Maryland, The Caching Zone, Funny Animal-When pigs fly, a ceramic cat, a handmade paper logbook, and a platypus statue.

I am sure I forgot something, so I will be back to edit when I can see the coins in front of me, and I have some photos to take :)

Thank you everyone I traded with, thank you to my secret santas :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Hanna and Caitlyn received a special package from Norway!

Hanna said to tell you "Tack så jätte mycket för myntet, Smort!" and Cait immediately tried to take it out of the plastic, which for lead reasons isn't allowed, but she crooned "preddddddeeeee" over it for 10 minutes and refused to let it out of her grip!

Thank you for the pretty nerdz, Smort! The girls loved unwrapping them!

Hope your little one had a great first birthday!

Naomi, Hanna and Caitlyn :P

2007 Signal Christmas S LE

FTF Signal AS LE

Didn't get to look at these yet as they are surprises for mightyzinn, but there was also small non-trackable coin in the package , a 'Oak dollar' or something like that. mightyzinn made off with that pretty quick so didn't get a good look at it. Every time we get a new coin he goes and hides it with his 'secret collection'. Drives me nuts.

Today was a great day! I received my Secret Santa mission. THANKS SO MUCH!! my not so secret santa person. :P I will have photos to post hopefully later this evening in that thread. The coins that I received are:

-CCCooper Agency (we have been wanting this one since we started collecting)

-Mustang Fastback in green

-9Key bottlecap shaped one

-Sydney Round

-MWGB chick marked LB4T54 :P

Plus I also received

-a couple of pathtags. Thanks! :P

-Santa Christmas window

-German Bier coin in Gold.

-RainForest Jewel :P

Edited by PengoFamily

:laughing::blink:

A SUPER Christmas surprise from an anonymous cacher!!

I found a "Naughty or Nice" coin in my mail today - as a pay-it-forward-kind-of-thank-you-for-past-kindness-and-Merry-Christmas-gift!!! :lol:

It's a keeper, but it has inspired me to send something else out as a TB, in the spirit of Christmas and the game of caching!

Thank you, my Hampton Roads Anonymous Gifter :D:lol::D

You have certainly modeled the generous behavior, that we can all ascribe to, over and over!

You were my first contact on these forums and are one of the kindest.

So, thank you! And Merry Christmas!

When I came home today there was a envelope for me, and I could feel that there was something in it apart from the postcard... Lousy guesser as I am I couldn't figure out what it was and from who it was, but it turned out that it was Solan109 that had sent me a Nerds coin!

Thanks a million Solan, it is very preddddddeeeee, as Caitlyn put it. :laughing: