What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

*snip*

"Please don't post a pic of the back of this coin. I'd like the mystery to continue. Thanks!" was on the other! I knew instantly what coin I had in my hands!! :D

A quick but unbelievably careful surgery opened the envelope to reveal TWO MICKEY DIVER coins!!!!!!

*snip*

Coingratulations, Roddy! This sounds like such a cool coin! :(

So for those of us who are in the dark here, what's the story behind this coin. please? I have not heard of this coin before. And please, PLEASE, could you post a pic of the FRONT of this coin (or a link to a pic)? I am sooooo curious now! :laughing:

CF30

Check out the Mickey Diver thread here in the coin section...front pic and some history there!! It's another of the great mystery coins!!

I raced up the drive, the door still open! Parked and ran to the house...."SCISSORS, WHERE'S MY SCISSORS AT KALEB?" A quick but unbelievably careful surgery opened the envelope to reveal TWO MICKEY DIVER coins!!!!!! I quickly showed Kaleb (ummmm....KAboom) and told him a bit about this coin!!

Congrats RockenRoddy!! You certainly deserve it!!

Over the weekend I received:

Rainforest XLE (BN) -- Thanks TSUN !! :rolleyes:

Team Lost and Found LE (AC)

Secret Santa 2 Mission:

iCache (Nickel)

Dorkfish Seahorse (Christmas Edition / Blue Hat)

Dorkfish Searhorse (purple)

GPX Navigators geotag

Ton of geoPins

Thanks for the trades and a special thank you to my Secret Santa.

Merry Christmas......Anthus

Edited by Anthus

Nice day, had some pretties to offset the bills!

Received some nerdz for Hanna, Caitlyn and myself, and a Jelly from Steinwälzer that is just the most gorgeous shade of blue...

And Hanna got coinmail, too! She received a sweet little corgie dog coin from Steinwälzer, too! Sabrina, you made Hanna's day, she took that little dog to gramma's house to show her, even!

Also received another tag to attach to my "Lest we Forget" dogtags from USA 45! Can't wait to attach them and release them into the wild! Thanks, Arline!

Naomi :rolleyes:

Barry and Val:

Guess what Fed Ex brought me today? Fed Ex seems to have problems finding me out here for some reason. UPS knows where I'm at but I've never had a Fed Ex package arrive on time or in the right town, one time they even paid the Post office to deliver a package to me cause they had no clue where I lived. Anyhow, I just thought it was funny when Fed Ex pulled up to the door and I saw all their stickers on where the box got sent, lol.

SOOOOOOO, you two couldn't have pegged me any better with the designs! Those are things I would have bought for myself!!!! Thanks so much, how very kind of you and you didn't have to do that. I love my Sacred Bear stuff! Thanks again, now to find places for all those cool goodies!

me :lol:

A great mail day here!

A Dreamcatcher from 57Chevy and a very cool beaded keyring with my name on it. Thanks, Tim! :anibad:

A stunning red and green Mauison personal. Thank you, David, and Merry Christmas to you! :anibad:

A padded envelope full of coins from dhenninger with enough stamps on the front to start a new hobby! Thanks, Dave! :lol:

Thank you and Merry Christmas to each of you! :huh:

While the mail didn't contain anything for me.. my son Brandon received a package from mightyzinn (intolerable's son)! Inside was a cool looking lego santa Christmas card, a pencil with lego's on it, a lego eraser (which really attaches to legos.. we tried) and an awesome Star Wars Lego keychain (man I wish I knew the characters of the Star Wars movie...)..

Thank you Zinn! You really brightened up Brandon's day :lol:

Today we got our poker project coins to use as tradables from TNT (which turned out great), as well as one of their poker coins as a trade and a TNT pin. Thanks so much Tank and Tracy.

A cute little teddy bear from the Christmas Mission from Dorkfish. Thank you so much Karma for making them and also to the person who paid for it for us. Thank you so very much, we are touched:)

And, a Snowglobe coin (very beautiful) and Certified Geocoin Addict pin from Landsharkz. Thanks so much:)

Oh!

I got my Rainforest Jewels today. I have to say that this is my favorite coin EVER! It is absolutely stunning!

Thanks Tsun!

And I also got my little bear from Dorkfish! It is so cute. I'm going to put a string around the flip and hang it from the tree!

Thanks Karma!

Glad you got them :lol:

Edited by tsunrisebey

Oh!

I got my Rainforest Jewels today. I have to say that this is my favorite coin EVER! It is absolutely stunning!

Thanks Tsun!

And I also got my little bear from Dorkfish! It is so cute. I'm going to put a string around the flip and hang it from the tree!

Thanks Karma!

Glad you got them :lol:

Awesome coin!

Edited by MustangJoni

Canada Post finally put all my packages together for delivery today.

A gorgeous SwedenHawk BN and Templar Copper in a trade.

Lots of November purchases -

Queen of Caching

March of Penguins

Cinema Boxers Coins

Santa's Window Coins

GeoWoodstock Poker

The Geocaching Zone Coins

A great day just before Christmas. :)

Happy Holidays and Happy Caching Everyone.

Today I got areally nice Christmas card with gold stars and a really fun coin, an edible chocolate one from mousekakat, thanks Naomi, I am breaking off TINY pieces at a time and letting them melt on my tongue.

Also received AWESOME package from Fluttershy, 2 butterflies, a glittery Kiss, and A Fluttershy Rabbit, A glittery pink jelly belly coin and I must say thank you for the really cute mittens, (they even have Frozen Buns on them) I have already hung them on the tree :) :) :)

Edited by Frozen Buns

5 two-tone Alaskan 2008 geocoins :huh:

mm

Show off! :blink:

Happy postal surprises in the past couple of days include:

* LE March of the Penguins...the three of them look so gorgeous together! Thanks PengoFamily! :P

* Santa Coinament - thanks CastleMan! :ph34r:

* v1 Gold and Silver Rainforest Jewels. I love these so much!!! Thanks Tadpole379 <_<