What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

It's been a while since I posted here, so this is what I've gotten in the past few weeks...these coins have made me a very happy guy! :D

• Kayakerinme Antique Gold LE Set #019

• An 0R0B0RUS-wrapped Satin Gold XLE personal of mine

• A Pink Glitter LE Morpho Butterfly coin

• A complete Black Nickel set of Lady Luck coins

• Wildlife Muggle Skunk coin

• Antique Copper Shaped Sydney Koala coin

• Silver Wales coin

• 2007 Suncatchers in Gold and Silver coins

• Antique Copper jAY miLLS coin

• Tiki Mojo's Hoard coin

• Swallowtail sample coin

• Letterboxing Black Nickel & Gold LE

• Various Geotags, Pathtags, sig items, CHOCOLATE & other items! :D

mycoins.jpg

Edited by Arthur & Trillian

Well I woke up this morning feeling very sick (thanks to my 2 yr old)... So I can say I'm not in the best of moods...

But my mailbox did brighten up my day... I left the bills unopened on the hubby's desk while I took the packages for myself :D

Thank God for kids... my 8 year old brought home a tummy bug. She's been tossing the cookies randomly since Sunday morning at 5 am, Micke had it Sunday and finally went back to work from it yesterday, Hanna graced us with it at 2 am Wed morning, resulting in us needing to bathe her and change the bed at that lovely hour...

And guess who is lying on the couch bundled up under a blanket with slippers on and gingerly sipping on a coke now....

ME..... ;):D:(

At least you got coins...and a surprise to keep you warm, lol!

Get well soon!

Naomi :D

Naomi, you should be sipping a Ginger-Liquorice tea. It is a good detox tea. Everyone here should be using it this time of year if you live in a cold weather area. When I was living in a co-op with 20 other people I don't remember getting sick while drinking some each night. Taste good as the Liquorice root's flavor mellows the ginger.

Maldar

A received a very nice SURPRISE coin in the mail today from LadyBee4T - A Geocoin Chicks of MWGB! Geocoin. <------ THANK YIU BEVERLY!!!!!

Also I received:

Santa Seahorses

FTF Christmas Geocoins

Compass Cacher Geocoin

Nice day for coins!!!

Happy Holidays Everyone,

PSU Fan

Playin catch up.

Wed. - We got our batch of Naughty and Nice coins, YEA!!! They turned out great! And a beautiful Winsconsin coin.

Thur. - A Java Junky coin, When Pigs Fly coin, and cocoa, cookies and mittens coin from the Geocoinstore and a poppy coin and pin set and 2 March of the Penguin pins from oakcoins.

Get well soon, Naomi and BrokenW! I am limited at the moment with pain in both knees. Bad news from the doctor, beginning arthrosis at the age of 31... I guess I have to pass that 5*T-Caches from now on :D

No coin mail for the last days... waiting for my santa window coins, my secret santa mission, and a few trades. It seems that everything is held-up and checked twice by the German customs at the moment, everything that arrived this month was opened and re-sealed by them and needed much longer than usual :D

Ugh, Sabrina, that really stinks!

I'm on the road to recovery...kind of... nothing like a bubbly tummy to let ya know you're still alive! :D

Got 2 Geojellies3 today, The Swedish Bikini Team's Moose droppings and the Swedish Geocachers Northern Lights, which is really pretty!

Then I got a really special coin, a Pepper Memorial coin! Pepper reminds me so much of my cat Little Kitty! Having lost a dear pet in the past couple of years, this one means a lot to me! Thanks, ya'll!

Naomi.... bubble bubble bubble.... :D

Ugh, Sabrina, that really stinks!

I'm on the road to recovery...kind of... nothing like a bubbly tummy to let ya know you're still alive! :D

Got 2 Geojellies3 today, The Swedish Bikini Team's Moose droppings and the Swedish Geocachers Northern Lights, which is really pretty!

Then I got a really special coin, a Pepper Memorial coin! Pepper reminds me so much of my cat Little Kitty! Having lost a dear pet in the past couple of years, this one means a lot to me! Thanks, ya'll!

Naomi.... bubble bubble bubble.... :D

Arthritis is a bummer Sabrina...hope it doesn't get too bad!! Having the big A in my back, neck knees and hands, I completely understand your concerns!

Naomi, one word....PEPTO!!! Drink some pink stuff, you'll be better soon! I'm off to work...and sick as well! :-(

Today was an excellent coin day!! Which is good and give me some shiny objects to stare at on Sunday when we get hit with another snow storm. :D

-2ys4u (Thanks so much for the trade Clamm :P)

-Alaska Moose Coinament

-Mackey Made It geocoin from a cointest (These coins are just stunning Beverly!! :) )

And all the way from Portugal;

-Portugal 2007 geocoin

-Flower of life XLE

-plus some wonderful items (little fridge magnets, Portuguese pins, pencil crayons)

Thanks sooooo much PLnauta!! :D :D :D

Plus PengoBeky got her Secret Santa mission...but we are waiting until tomorrow when there is daylight to open it. That way we can snap better pictures.

Got home from work a few minutes ago, BEAT to death (hey, haven't worked for a month or two....it does catch up to you)....body is sore and tired, I want nothing more than a bath and some food!

Stop to greab the mail, some 12 Days coins from Crake....THANKS!!!, some bills, advertisements....and an envelope from me....to me?? OMG, what could this be? :D:P:)

I opened the envelope before entering my Jeep again, there's a smaller package which is bound up so no one could open this w/o scissors....with a note one either side.

"Please keep keep one of these for yourself and ebay the other to replace the coins you lost. Enjoy!" was on one side, "Please don't post a pic of the back of this coin. I'd like the mystery to continue. Thanks!" was on the other! I knew instantly what coin I had in my hands!! :D

I raced up the drive, the door still open! Parked and ran to the house...."SCISSORS, WHERE'S MY SCISSORS AT KALEB?" A quick but unbelievably careful surgery opened the envelope to reveal TWO MICKEY DIVER coins!!!!!! I quickly showed Kaleb (ummmm....KAboom) and told him a bit about this coin!!

THANK-YOU oh THANK-YOU E.N.I.G.M.A. for the AWESOME DONATION and GIFT!! I'm going to ask a good friend if she'll help me with the listing (I'm not good with ebay), so keep an eye out for an announcement of sales soon! I just continue to be amazed at the wonderful people in these forums, you mystery coiners are TOP-NOTCH!! This will NEVER be forgotten! :D

Got home from work a few minutes ago, BEAT to death (hey, haven't worked for a month or two....it does catch up to you)....body is sore and tired, I want nothing more than a bath and some food!

Stop to greab the mail, some 12 Days coins from Crake....THANKS!!!, some bills, advertisements....and an envelope from me....to me?? OMG, what could this be? :D:P:)

I opened the envelope before entering my Jeep again, there's a smaller package which is bound up so no one could open this w/o scissors....with a note one either side.

"Please keep keep one of these for yourself and ebay the other to replace the coins you lost. Enjoy!" was on one side, "Please don't post a pic of the back of this coin. I'd like the mystery to continue. Thanks!" was on the other! I knew instantly what coin I had in my hands!! :D

I raced up the drive, the door still open! Parked and ran to the house...."SCISSORS, WHERE'S MY SCISSORS AT KALEB?" A quick but unbelievably careful surgery opened the envelope to reveal TWO MICKEY DIVER coins!!!!!! I quickly showed Kaleb (ummmm....KAboom) and told him a bit about this coin!!

THANK-YOU oh THANK-YOU E.N.I.G.M.A. for the AWESOME DONATION and GIFT!! I'm going to ask a good friend if she'll help me with the listing (I'm not good with ebay), so keep an eye out for an announcement of sales soon! I just continue to be amazed at the wonderful people in these forums, you mystery coiners are TOP-NOTCH!! This will NEVER be forgotten! :D

Wow...congrats Roddy and Merry Christmas to you and to all those generous folks out there.

That is awesome Roddy!!!!!! You deserved it! :P

I am so happy for you!

Wow, what fun :D I received my Chat Mission and inside was a warm knit hat and an insulated Seat Warmer...no more Frozen Buns or ears for me LOL

Also inside was a bunch of Santas Poop (that is what we call white packing pellets)

foot warmers, and a velcro pouch, a brass plaque for logging and candy, a Buns warmer, oh yea I said that, more candy, some of my favorite coins that I had not taken the time to put on my list, so I know 57Chevy had to have read through a BUNCH of posts to know I REALLY wanted the Texas Diver and the others, did I say I received a bun warmer? :D Even a personalized necklace with my name made out of colorful beads.

Plus all the rest of the goodies in the pictures.

Not sure if it was known that Frozen Buns is a lady, but believe me, I had just finished installing a water filter under the sink and was building slide out trays for the cabinet shelves when my hunny came into the workshop and said Hey, you got something from a T-- Ta----, who's that? LOL Pure tomboy, hunting and fishing and building a house or dress up in heels with the best of em' LOL :P Thanks so much for all the goodies. You made my day :D :D :)

chatgroup.jpg

chatexchangeme.jpg

chatbest.jpg

chat5.jpg

chat4.jpg

chat3.jpg

chat2.jpg

chatnecklace.jpg

Wow, what fun :D I received my Chat Mission and inside was a warm knit hat and an insulated Seat Warmer...no more Frozen Buns or ears for me LOL

' LOL :D Thanks so much for all the goodies. You made my day :D :D :P

snip..

WooHoo.. I'm so glad the package made it there, and that you enjoyed it! I know I sure had a fun time putting it together, and am glad it brightened your day! I knew you were a lady but was pretty sure you might be able to use some extra warming stuff for winter. Believe me.. I looked for a pink bun warmer, but around here they must be few and far between. :)That hat looks good on ya by the way! :)

Oh I am SOOOOOO glad you didn't find pink. I never was a girlie girl as a child, remember ripping the lace off a dress cause the other kids teased me, can't believe mom didn't wack my butt. LOL I can wear dresses and heels with the best of them but really like doing projects. I LOVED the insulated BUNS warmer, they really come in handy and the matchbox car is sitting next to mine - 35 Ford Pickup, love working on it, always laugh when I have some guy come do some work, they always say I have better tools.

I could tell you really put some time and effort into it. Thanks again :D

Edited by Frozen Buns

Today we received a great Moose on the Loose pin and a mystery package from Secret Santa which said Do Not Open Til Dec. 25. Oh shucks! I think this is our Secret Santa from the Podcacher forums but I guess I'll either find out on Dec. 25 or never? I hate waiting, lol! I'll have to put it out of site so I won't be tempted to open it:)

Stop to greab the mail, some 12 Days coins from Crake....THANKS!!!, some bills, advertisements....and an envelope from me....to me?? OMG, what could this be? :D:D:P

THANK-YOU oh THANK-YOU E.N.I.G.M.A. for the AWESOME DONATION and GIFT!! I'm going to ask a good friend if she'll help me with the listing (I'm not good with ebay), so keep an eye out for an announcement of sales soon! I just continue to be amazed at the wonderful people in these forums, you mystery coiners are TOP-NOTCH!! This will NEVER be forgotten! :)

I am so happy for you!

:D

Wow, congratulations, Rod! You really deserve that coin, and I hope you can get a lot of money out of that auction for coins! :P

Today I got my Mackey made it! coin. Wow, this looks great!

Still no santa windows coins, I am getting really concerned about that... And no secret santa mission and no other trades that I am waiting for... (I have given up waiting for my traded Luminous Energy coin, it is lost somewhere after 6 weeks. :D )

Stop to greab the mail, some 12 Days coins from Crake....THANKS!!!, some bills, advertisements....and an envelope from me....to me?? OMG, what could this be? :D:D:P

THANK-YOU oh THANK-YOU E.N.I.G.M.A. for the AWESOME DONATION and GIFT!! I'm going to ask a good friend if she'll help me with the listing (I'm not good with ebay), so keep an eye out for an announcement of sales soon! I just continue to be amazed at the wonderful people in these forums, you mystery coiners are TOP-NOTCH!! This will NEVER be forgotten! :)

Rod, I am so happy for you! I told ya, all that you do is returned to you, this is karmic payback for all the good things you have done in your life so far! You do deserve these things! Keep the faith and hang in there, my friend!

*hugs*

Naomi :D

*snip*

"Please don't post a pic of the back of this coin. I'd like the mystery to continue. Thanks!" was on the other! I knew instantly what coin I had in my hands!! :laughing:

A quick but unbelievably careful surgery opened the envelope to reveal TWO MICKEY DIVER coins!!!!!!

*snip*

Coingratulations, Roddy! This sounds like such a cool coin! :D

So for those of us who are in the dark here, what's the story behind this coin. please? I have not heard of this coin before. And please, PLEASE, could you post a pic of the FRONT of this coin (or a link to a pic)? I am sooooo curious now! :(

CF30