What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Got ya a smoochie huh....aren't those CUTE Naomi??

A GREAT day today...no bills, an offer to refinance my house AND a few little packages!!

I opened these in no paricular order:

A&T (copper)

Lifejacket (BN)

Geocoinfest Multi S. Dakota

Tempting the Fates (ant silver or ant nickel)

Top 40 Record...GPX Navigators

and my favorite of this package....A GREAT GPX Nav Geotag...Love the Jeep!! THANKS Michele....BEAUTIFUL coins and very VERY kind of you!! I'm going to have to chat with you about the Geotag!

Then:

Frozen Buns (gold)

TMOCM personal...NOW I know!!!! THANKS JIM!!!

and last but certainly not least:

an ARTIST EDITION Skunked coin from Chantal!! AWESOME coin....THANK-YOU sooo much!!

Wow, maybe I should open my Christmas package....it's feeling pretty darned festive around here!!

THANKS for the awesome coins Jim, Chantal and Michele...you guys are GREAT!! These coins shall never leave my collection!!

Wow, maybe I should open my Christmas package....it's feeling pretty darned festive around here!!

THANKS for the awesome coins Jim, Chantal and Michele...you guys are GREAT!! These coins shall never leave my collection!!

Ok, no more coins left in the car, Rod, lol!

And yes, the smoochie TOTALLY made my day, along with my Santa package!

And yes, I think you should open your Santa package, think of the person who sent it, anxiously awaiting your reaction... how selfish of you, lolol! B)B):lol:

We'll be sending positive vibes and prayers on the refinancing thing, Rod... it sure would be a blessing for you!

*hugs*

Naomi B)

My mailbox was full of packages today! 5 to be exact, but only 3 were for me.. the rest were Christmas presents for the kids.

Team Everywhere hockey jersey geocoin & a bluecherry sig item. Thanks for the cointest BC!

Moose on the loose pin - Thanks bluemotmot!

Rainforest Jewel (silver) - Thanks Steph!

And yes, I think you should open your Santa package, think of the person who sent it, anxiously awaiting your reaction... how selfish of you, lolol! B)B)B)

We'll be sending positive vibes and prayers on the refinancing thing, Rod... it sure would be a blessing for you!

*hugs*

Naomi :lol:

BUT, I'm only following the instructions on the package.....lol!!

I'd apply for the refi....but I think I already hear the laughter coming from their office!!

And yes, I think you should open your Santa package, think of the person who sent it, anxiously awaiting your reaction... how selfish of you, lolol! :lol::lol::D

*hugs*

Naomi :D

I'd apply for the refi....but I think I already hear the laughter coming from their office!!

*chanting*

open open open open open open!!

Hey, give the refi a shot, if your credit is already screwed, one more app won't hurt things any and the worst they could say is "no...hahahah....no!" :P

And yes, I think you should open your Santa package, think of the person who sent it, anxiously awaiting your reaction... how selfish of you, lolol! :lol::lol::D

*hugs*

*chanting*

open open open open open open!!

Hey, give the refi a shot, if your credit is already screwed, one more app won't hurt things any and the worst they could say is "no...hahahah....no!" :P

OK....opened and listed all the goodies on the SS2 thread....VERY nice coins and pins!! Kaleb already hid them from me, but if memory serves:

Alaska micro "Where you are the cache"

2005 Seven Summits Mt McKinley

Washington State "Mt St Helen's" 2005

EU coin

and a couple of pins to boot...Alaska Where you are the cache matching pin and Cacher needs maintenanace pin!! THANK-YOU Secret Santa!!

I don't know Naomi, I don't take rejection very good!

Today was very much a red letter day at the mailbox!

--Moose on the Loose pin--very, very cool! I recently had my hat stolen with a lot of my pins on it and she also included in the package a Groundspeak, a skunk wildlife muggles and swallowtail pins. Thanks so much for your generosity!

--Rasta Heart copper very nice

--the last trade for my Secret Santa mission!!

--A little package that is wrapped up and I can't open it until Christmas (if I can wait that long!)

--Smashed 007BigD penny

--South Pointing Chariot set silver and gold

Last but not least---The last mailer was torn. I shook it a little bit and out slid a 2007 Lackey!!! I am so glad that I didn't receive an empty envelope for that one!

Oh yeah got my personalized license plates that were part of my cointest the other day--LADYB4T LOL

Today was very much a red letter day at the mailbox!

--Moose on the Loose pin--very, very cool! I recently had my hat stolen with a lot of my pins on it and she also included in the package a Groundspeak, a skunk wildlife muggles and swallowtail pins. Thanks so much for your generosity!

--Rasta Heart copper very nice

--the last trade for my Secret Santa mission!!

--A little package that is wrapped up and I can't open it until Christmas (if I can wait that long!)

--Smashed 007BigD penny

--South Pointing Chariot set silver and gold

Last but not least---The last mailer was torn. I shook it a little bit and out slid a 2007 Lackey!!! I am so glad that I didn't receive an empty envelope for that one!

Oh yeah got my personalized license plates that were part of my cointest the other day--LADYB4T LOL

Hey....I forgot to mention that I also got a nice 007BigD smashed penny recently....THANKS Dave!!

No coin mail for much too long :) I guess my trade is lost after 5 weeks. Still no Nerds and no Jellies in my mailbox (but I heard that the first Jellies arrived in Germany!), and no other coins... but I got some money from my grandmother, so that I was able to order some of the christmas coin stuff <_< That means I will get coin mail soon :anibad:

:) I received a Christmas card from Naomi with some Swedish stamps, thank you so much! That was very thoughtful of you.

<_< I got 2 packages from pabloturtle: One for the dogs who love their treats! Thank you that was very kind and then the other package that has a special gift for a cacher friend of mine (but it's a surprise). It turned out beautiful! Now to do my part.

:anibad: Got a package of nerds from Mr. Explorer3, thanks Jason!

:) Got a surprise package from Traderdell. How sweet you are! Those dog treats looked and smelled so much like people food, I had a hard time not eating any, lol. How cute were those! Then some PBC's that didn't make it more than 5 seconds and a geojelly! Thank you so much for such a nice surprise package, I was really touched!

You guys are really special! Thank you for putting a smile on my face :huh:

tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

:) I received a Christmas card from Naomi with some Swedish stamps, thank you so much! That was very thoughtful of you.

I hope you enjoy the stamps, I know it's kind of a strange thing to send, but knowing how much you like native culture and things surrounding it, I wanted to send you something from the natives of Sweden, the Lapps! It's their artwork and features the reindeer, which is very important to their culture, which goes back about 2500 years <_<

Naomi :anibad:

:wub: I received a Christmas card from Naomi with some Swedish stamps, thank you so much! That was very thoughtful of you.

I hope you enjoy the stamps, I know it's kind of a strange thing to send, but knowing how much you like native culture and things surrounding it, I wanted to send you something from the natives of Sweden, the Lapps! It's their artwork and features the reindeer, which is very important to their culture, which goes back about 2500 years :)

Naomi :)

I appreciated it more than you know! I'm Swedish, Scottish, and a wee bit Native American. Both sets of my great-grandparents came over from Sweden and Scotland. I was able to trace back my family geneology on the Swedish side to the early 1600's. I'm still working on the Scottish side, that has proven more difficult. Thanks again, I love them :)

Today I recieved a fantastic "Moose on the Loose" pin from BlueMotmot! Just look at how well he's fitting in with the rest of my pin collection, currently on my messenger bag:

2084884500_c7ba5be326.jpg

Every pin has a story behind it, and I'll tell anyone that'll listen :wub:

i like the green ribbon one

Today I recieved a fantastic "Moose on the Loose" pin from BlueMotmot! Just look at how well he's fitting in with the rest of my pin collection, currently on my messenger bag:

<snip>

Every pin has a story behind it, and I'll tell anyone that'll listen :santa:

I got that one from the N.C. Forest Service booth at the North Carolina State Fair. It's a very nicely done pin.

2089491164_4bd7ab93f6_m.jpg

2084884500_c7ba5be326.jpg

I like the paw. (most left one) How is it called? Perhaps i can put it on my seekinglist :santa:

No coin mail for much too long :santa: I guess my trade is lost after 5 weeks. Still no Nerds and no Jellies in my mailbox (but I heard that the first Jellies arrived in Germany!), and no other coins... but I got some money from my grandmother, so that I was able to order some of the christmas coin stuff :lol: That means I will get coin mail soon :D

you should let the mailer know if you havn't, I would want to know is someone is expecting a coin from me and hasn't received it. :santa:

No coin mail for much too long :santa: I guess my trade is lost after 5 weeks. Still no Nerds and no Jellies in my mailbox (but I heard that the first Jellies arrived in Germany!), and no other coins... but I got some money from my grandmother, so that I was able to order some of the christmas coin stuff :lol: That means I will get coin mail soon :D

you should let the mailer know if you havn't, I would want to know is someone is expecting a coin from me and hasn't received it. :santa:

Will do,

nice to know if someone got your coin.

thanks USA 45

<snip>

I like the paw. (most left one) How is it called? Perhaps i can put it on my seekinglist :santa:

That one I got from my mother, who got it from her friend, who got it from our local SPCA center awhile ago. I'm not sure how many were made, or if any other SPCAs had them made.

2089387113_514a1a2335_m.jpg

Today I got my GeoJellies!!! ;):(:laughing::lol:

And an ugly piece of paper saying that I have to pick up my Nerds at the customs office, and that I have to bring an invoice and all that stuff :(

Regarding that trade, I told the person about 2 weeks ago (that means about 3 weeks after the trade) that the coin hasn't arrived yet and that I will write them when I have it. So I guess they should know that I am still waiting for it...