What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

We got our Thanksgiving Mission package all the way from New Zealand with all kinds of goodies in it. A couple of New Zealand keychains, a little toy lamb for Tippi the Caching Cat, a cute little clip on kiwi bird, a Keewee geotag, a geocoinfest multi event coin, and a Joe 6-pack coin:) Thanks KeeWee:)

Hey Castle Man, your coins cross the Atlantic Ocean a lot faster than coins from other shops - what kind of magic is this? Ordered 11/17, shipped 11/17, arrival 11/22. Wow, thanks!

I've noticed that too. I think he tips at the Post Office! :laughing:

Yep, same goes for me - his coins have never taken more than 7 days to get from the US to Australia. It truly is amazing ;) And much appreciated!! Meanwhile packages of mine have taken up to three months to arrive :huh:

Hey Castle Man, your coins cross the Atlantic Ocean a lot faster than coins from other shops - what kind of magic is this? Ordered 11/17, shipped 11/17, arrival 11/22. Wow, thanks!

I've noticed that too. I think he tips at the Post Office! ;)

Yep, same goes for me - his coins have never taken more than 7 days to get from the US to Australia. It truly is amazing :laughing: And much appreciated!! Meanwhile packages of mine have taken up to three months to arrive :D

Yes, that's true, Castle Man's coins always travel faster than any other coins... Normally I get them 4 working days after I ordered them B)

Back to topic... yesterday I got a Castle Man 2007 Rhodium (thanks for the trade, Jim!). Today no coins in my mailbox, but a 10 EUR coupon from my favourite outdoor-supply-shop :huh:

No the Lackey coins aren't mystery coins. The Groundspeak Lackeys have them. Rod had almost his entire coin collection stolen and I bet one of those great lackeys read that here and sent them to him. :laughing: They are a great group of people. If you attend a mega event or actual any of the bigger events and some of the lackeys are there you might ask for a trade....

Hmm, I sure hope one of those Lackeys will come to Europe in the near future to trade me one of those new lackey-coins. We have big events too. And some very neat coins to trade.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :huh:

Walked out to the mailbox today and found 2 packages...my Legend of the Sand Dollar set NICE, and my Secret Santa Mission....WOW!!

I won't open my SS2 mission package just yet...it does say not to open until Christmas (I probably won't be able to wait that long though)!! Great job getting it out before I even have my trades finished!!! WOW!

THANKS Loran...VERY NICE!!!

Thanks Santa...whoever you might be!! I'll post the contents when I open!!

A Huge THANK YOU to Liz (Cheesy Pigs) for going far above and beyond what should be expected of someone who takes the time to run the secret missions. Not only did she do a fantastic job of putting the mission together, making sure that everything went off well, but then she personally fullfilled the 3 missions which never were completed!!!! This is an incredible act of kindness and generosity.

LIZ-

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I have always felt that what goes around comes around, and please know that this act of kindness did not go unnoticed and it is important that everyone knows that you stepped in to cover another who choose to receive, but not send.

God bless and kind regards,

PSU Fan

(Dan)

Oh, I received the Pink Floyd and Joe 6-Pak Geocoins. Liz did a great job to be sure that she sent coins from my seeking list!!!!

We got:

A geocoin notebook from The Caching Place - Excellent way to keep coins, it's almost full. Guess we have to get another one or two:)

An Anthus Laptop, YEA!!! We traded with Edisto Patto for this one. Thank you so much for the trade. We've wanted this one for quite some time:)

And, a great poker chip from Tennessee Jed, thanks so much for the trade:)

My best geocoin day EVER!!!!

In numerous packages I received 22 coins!!!! :(

3 morpho butterflies

3 Happy Caching Micros (2 x pig, 1 x cat)

2 x sets of Lady Lucks

4 x THX4TC Jeeps (yellow, red, black, army green)

2 x Cache or Charge Handcuffs (ant. gold and nickel)

1 x South africa 2007 (gold)

1 x Chat Happens

and......

wait for it......

1 x 2007 Groundspeak Lackeys coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

...and another coin that I'm not allowed to mention on the forums :lol: snigger

Happy, happy day!!! A special thankyou to 2 special guys and one gorgeous girl :grin::lol:

WOW! Cheesy Pigs, you guys DID make out like bandits today! You got almost as many coins today as what I have in my entire collection, lol!

I froze my buns off and walked out to the mailbox in the snow and got... a FROSTY Frozen Buns coin, rather unexpectedly, too!

Thank you, whoever you are that lives in Donna, Texas! Thank you!!

Naomi :grin:

Wonderful to see the happy posts in here!! Congrats to all the people getting great mail!

Me??? Not anything but some silly bubblers....oh, wait...there's something inside those? Well, lets just have a look see:

My trade came for my SS2....GREAT! One more trade to go.

My 2005 MWGB and a nice Sunshine Gang geotag...THANKS Todd!

and the last package has a friend's name on it....let me see:

OHHHHH....it's the CCC #272!!!! WOW! My second MYSTERY COIN!!! I'm just floored by the great people here!! Not spilling any names as I'm not sure what's going on...but THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU!! There's another coin never leaving my protective sight!

Did I say THANK-YOU? Great day of coins...

Wonderful to see the happy posts in here!! Congrats to all the people getting great mail!

Me??? Not anything but some silly bubblers....oh, wait...there's something inside those? Well, lets just have a look see:

My trade came for my SS2....GREAT! One more trade to go.

My 2005 MWGB and a nice Sunshine Gang geotag...THANKS Todd!

and the last package has a friend's name on it....let me see:

OHHHHH....it's the CCC #272!!!! WOW! My second MYSTERY COIN!!! I'm just floored by the great people here!! Not spilling any names as I'm not sure what's going on...but THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU!! There's another coin never leaving my protective sight!

Did I say THANK-YOU? Great day of coins...