What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I saw the mail lady pull in the drive and I thought NOW WHAT? Since I was waiting (patiently) for my unemployment check, I was watching for her, so I went out and met her!! As I approach, I see her searching for something, she says I have a package, but can't find it?

I help her searh a bit, she finally holds up a box and says "It's about the same size as this one" (now you tell me)...I pick up the package sitting on top and THERE IT IS!! (I was expecting to see a much smaller package or even a letter).

Package sent by PIGPEN 4X4 & the Piglests....hmmmm....I opened it quickly but carefully not sure what to expect! All wrapped up nice and safe was a GREAT Palm!! WOW!

THANKS Pigpen 4X4...VERY KIND indeed! Not sure how you knew, not sure what you know...but all I know is this is a very kind gesture, a very nice gift!! I'm sitting here just amazed!! THANKS PIGPEN 4X4...truly, I am touched.

Another great example of how caring this community is. Just amazing!!

THANK-YOU!! Words just don't do justice for how I feel at this time! I owe you HUGE PIGPEN...hoping we meet up some day!!

Cool! I got a Diabetes coin! Wasn't sure I was fast enough or not, but apparently I was!

My ex-husband has diabetes. We're still good friends - decided we were just better friends than hubby and wife after 15 years of marriage, so I'm especially glad to get this one! Hopefully there will someday be a cure!

Naomi :(

Today was a good day...I got my unemployment check!!! YEAH!!

BUT, that's not the part that made my day GOOD...I also found a little bubbler from WV:

A beautiful Original Stash coin and pin (replaces mine)

a WONDERFUL ScoutingWV personal geocoin #91!!!

THANK-YOU ScoutingWV for making my day!! The OS coin is awesome...but your personal...WOW!! No worries on it EVER leaving my collection!!

THANK-YOU soooo much!!

ETA: Did I sound happy about the unemployment thing? I'm back to spitting nails....AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Today was a good day...I got my unemployment check!!! YEAH!!

BUT, that's not the part that made my day GOOD...I also found a little bubbler from WV:

A beautiful Original Stash coin and pin (replaces mine)

a WONDERFUL ScoutingWV personal geocoin #91!!!

THANK-YOU ScoutingWV for making my day!! The OS coin is awesome...but your personal...WOW!! No worries on it EVER leaving my collection!!

THANK-YOU soooo much!!

I too received a ScoutingWV yesterday.

I have been trying for some time to trade him for one but we just couldn't seem to agree on a trade so I had pretty much given up on it. Yesterday it shows up without the trade established.

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar

Today we received a couple of more packages for the Sparks from buddyluv4 and Kazuma. Thanks so much!! Kazuma also included some coins for our collection:

-the first italian baby

-first italian geocaching site with a picture of italy

-eppur si muove, the geocoin with a picture of Galileo on it.

Thanks so much! The 3 geocoins are really nice!! :D

Also received:

-Japan 2007

-First Greek Geocoin

-Geocacher's Licence

-TGBear trackable pin.

Thanks for the trades!! :D :D

Edited by PengoFamily

To catch up, this has been an outstanding week:

Geocoinclub Sputnik coin - a very interesting design from Paula

Two sets of Paula's Lady Luck in gold and BN - :D blondes, :D brunettes and :D redheads - Buntastic! and Boobalicious!! :D need I say more

Arthur and Trillian's personal satin gold XLE - frankly, one of the prettiest coins I've ever seen! Check out my wire-wrap gallery for a picture - Thanks Mike!

and for a second time: wi_robin's personal set in three metals - I didn't want to send my first set back, these are some beautiful coins, but the Caching Place made it quick and painless - thanks folks!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

I had a VERY good day today....hosted our Fall Gathering M&G, so I was blessed to have many friends visit. Some came bearing GIFTS!!! WOW...THANKS!! I am truly touched, this is just amazing how wonderful a group we geocachers are!!

Homebru & Sudzy pathtag

Red Rose pathtag

Photobug2 pathtag

Pepper coin

Appalachian Trail Maryland

Lazy Hayes Days (BN) THANKS!!

Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers (BN) THANKS!!

5 Star Kayak

NWO Holiday Shindig 2006

MWGB 2006

Groundspeak Generic Celebrating 5 yrs

MiGO Lighthouse

GCC Dec 2006

GCC March 2006

GCC Feb 2007

Abomination (AC) WOW is all I can say about this one!

LadyBee4T/Lard Yatchman personal (nickel)

THEN, I came home to find 2 packages...one very large package and a slightly smaller Groundspeak package:

Jeep'en Jumpers THANKS!!

Civil War #2 Manassas

LE Lighthouse Series Montauk Point

GCC Feb 2006

GCC Dec 2005 NICE!

GCC June 2006 w/pin

Tenn Micro

Micro-Mini

Canada #3897

The Groundspeak package:

Roth personal THANKS!!

LACKEY 2006

LACKEY 2007 WOW!!

Now...you'd THINK this was the very best a person could feel, BUT....as I was unloading the package to list all the coins I got at the event, a BEAUTIFUL orange and black and yellow package pops out....NO WAY!! I am nearly shaking when I slowly open the package to find....

THE GREAT GEO-PUMPKIN #191-07

I am speechless to say the least! To be honored with one of these great coins is simply amazing!! THANK-YOU GGP....and you too, you know who you are! This is truly one coin which will never leave the house unguarded!!

THANKS Bryan

THANKS Robert

THANKS Beverly

THANKS Gary

THANKS to Homebru

THANKS Anne

AND....

THANKS GREAT GEO-PUMPKIN!!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Today we got our package from Castleman with:

An extra Black and Gold Luxery Tranquility coin that we got for a trade

2 Purple Haze cacher tags with chain (one to keep and one to trade) I love the colors on it!

1 Christmas Cacher Tag (also beautiful)

Thanks Jim you always have great coins as usual:)

What does the LACKEY 2007 geocoin look like?

Much like the 2006 only both sides have the people on them. The same group as on 2006 are on the side with the tracking numbers, the opposite side has the earth in the center with Lackeys all around. Coin is in color this time, a white center with a metal edge ring.

eta: mine's nickel or silver...not sure if there are other finishes?

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Much like the 2006 only both sides have the people on them. The same group as on 2006 are on the side with the tracking numbers, the opposite side has the earth in the center with Lackeys all around. Coin is in color this time, a white center with a metal edge ring.

Someone's looking out for you ;)

Thankyou for the info.

Awesome haul RR...So, are the Lackey coins Mystery coins you only get in the mail?

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

I had a VERY good day today....hosted our Fall Gathering M&G, so I was blessed to have many friends visit. Some came bearing GIFTS!!! WOW...THANKS!! I am truly touched, this is just amazing how wonderful a group we geocachers are!!

Homebru & Sudzy pathtag

Red Rose pathtag

Photobug2 pathtag

Pepper coin

Appalachian Trail Maryland

Lazy Hayes Days (BN) THANKS!!

Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers (BN) THANKS!!

5 Star Kayak

NWO Holiday Shindig 2006

MWGB 2006

Groundspeak Generic Celebrating 5 yrs

MiGO Lighthouse

GCC Dec 2006

GCC March 2006

GCC Feb 2007

Abomination (AC) WOW is all I can say about this one!

LadyBee4T/Lard Yatchman personal (nickel)

THEN, I came home to find 2 packages...one very large package and a slightly smaller Groundspeak package:

Jeep'en Jumpers THANKS!!

Civil War #2 Manassas

LE Lighthouse Series Montauk Point

GCC Feb 2006

GCC Dec 2005 NICE!

GCC June 2006 w/pin

Tenn Micro

Micro-Mini

Canada #3897

The Groundspeak package:

Roth personal THANKS!!

LACKEY 2006

LACKEY 2007 WOW!!

Now...you'd THINK this was the very best a person could feel, BUT....as I was unloading the package to list all the coins I got at the event, a BEAUTIFUL orange and black and yellow package pops out....NO WAY!! I am nearly shaking when I slowly open the package to find....

THE GREAT GEO-PUMPKIN #191-07

I am speechless to say the least! To be honored with one of these great coins is simply amazing!! THANK-YOU GGP....and you too, you know who you are! This is truly one coin which will never leave the house unguarded!!

THANKS Bryan

THANKS Robert

THANKS Beverly

THANKS Gary

THANKS to Homebru

THANKS Anne

AND....

THANKS GREAT GEO-PUMPKIN!!!

Awesome haul RR...So, are the Lackey coins Mystery coins you only get in the mail?

No the Lackey coins aren't mystery coins. The Groundspeak Lackeys have them. Rod had almost his entire coin collection stolen and I bet one of those great lackeys read that here and sent them to him. ;) They are a great group of people. If you attend a mega event or actual any of the bigger events and some of the lackeys are there you might ask for a trade....

No the Lackey coins aren't mystery coins. The Groundspeak Lackeys have them. Rod had almost his entire coin collection stolen and I bet one of those great lackeys read that here and sent them to him. ;) They are a great group of people. If you attend a mega event or actual any of the bigger events and some of the lackeys are there you might ask for a trade....

Thank you for the explaination. Wonderful community of people in here for sure. I've talked to RR a bit and did realize he lost his collection. Looks like he's getting great support.

After getting back from an AWESOME vacation scuba diving in Dominica, I was eagerly anticipating for the mail to arrive today to see if there were any coins awaiting. To my joyous surprise I had an extra envelope that I was not expecting. This week, in my mailbox:

Lucky Lady Geocoins (Redhead, of course, like my better half) ;)

2005 USA Geocoin <---- thanks for the trade ;)

Fair Winds <----Thanks for the trade :D

& my Harvest Day mission arrived with:

GeoPumpkin ;)

Pink Scout Knife ;)

Mini-Seashell ;)

Thanks for the Cache ;)

3 of the 4 coins were on my seeking list so whoever had me for this mission did there homework and worked hard to get me these great coins....THANKS!!!!!

All the coins that I received are INCREDIBLE!!!!! This was a nice return to a hectic day of going back to work. ;)

;) PabloTurtle ;) All I can say is my jaw about dropped to the floor today. Of all the things in my life that I have been gifted, this ranks up there with the Dream Catcher and Ceremonial Fan that I received that was blessed by a Wyoming Cherokee Medicine man (now passed on). How exquisitely beautiful! I had to force myself not to cry. This is exactly what the Tatanka Pejula coin is all about! Wow, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I won't post a picture for several reasons but it is beautiful beyond words.

Oh yeah, got your cache tag too, lol. Nice job on the presentation and thank you ;)

tsun ;)

Edited by tsunrisebey