What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

:P Today I received a mysterious package. :) It was addressed from me, to me. :D I was hoping that it would be a CreepyCrawlyCachers coin but it was not. :D However, the contents of the package were absolutly amazing! B) There was:

--->Two Canada Micro coins (the one with the North American Native art of a beaver on one side and a cute cartoon beaver on the other side - one beaver has a Santa hat),

--->A nolefan9399 & KimbyJ Just Married coin

And

--->A SILVER Geocache America coin!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! :D:DB)

I'm not sure, because there was nothing to indicate who sent the coins or why, but I think that they are one of my Thanksgiving (Harvest Day) missions. If so, whoever sent these fabulous coins to me: THANK YOU!!!, THANK YOU!!!, THANK YOU!!! :):):D I'm speechless...!!! WOW!!!

CF30

P.S If anyone can confirm that this IS one of my Thanksgiving (Harvest Day) missions without spoiling the secret of who sent them, I would be ever so gratefull... :D

:) Today I received a mysterious package. :D It was addressed from me, to me. :D I was hoping that it would be a CreepyCrawlyCachers coin but it was not. :) However, the contents of the package were absolutly amazing! B) There was:

--->Two Canada Micro coins (the one with the North American Native art of a beaver on one side and a cute cartoon beaver on the other side - one beaver has a Santa hat),

--->A nolefan9399 & KimbyJ Just Married coin

And

--->A SILVER Geocache America coin!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! :D:):P

I'm not sure, because there was nothing to indicate who sent the coins or why, but I think that they are one of my Thanksgiving (Harvest Day) missions. If so, whoever sent these fabulous coins to me: THANK YOU!!!, THANK YOU!!!, THANK YOU!!! :D:DB) I'm speechless...!!! WOW!!!

CF30

P.S If anyone can confirm that this IS one of my Thanksgiving (Harvest Day) missions without spoiling the secret of who sent them, I would be ever so gratefull... :D

I didn't send it, but I know who did, and yes it is your Thanksgiving mission. :D

And that was fast!!

I got a bunch of coins in trade at the Pirates of Harriman event on Saturday:

Frozen Buns

Bee-Ware

Chief20R2

Cache is King

Fox-and-hound

The Moop Along Pathtag

Tempting the Fates

A pair of Wildlife Muggles

And 8 sets of Pirate Event Coins--some for me, some for other people

And in the mail today:

A cacher tag from CM, thanks for the cointest Jim!!

A Japan coin--thanks Kelly!!

:P:):D:D:):):D:D:D:D

I had the best day, and came home to find some ultra marvellous packages awaiting me:

* Two-tone Tranquility

* AE Crystal Ball

* CinemaBoxers Sig. Item

* CinemaBoxers Pins

* CinemaBoxers PathTag

* Mr Emu PathTag

* 3 Cacher Tags and a Caught Red Handed Micro, all set to travel :)

* A Caching Pill

* GeoPenguin

* Copper Micro Loggerhead

* Gold Micro Loggerhead

* Copper Sydney Round

Happy happy! :D

Thanks Mr Emu, CinemaBoxers and Golfnutz! :P

Cache-Aid Kit from LoriDarlin cointest. Thanks Lori and it did get here before the others. Super coin. Way better then I thought it could be. :)

The candy jar got filled and right before Halloween too - a whole bunch of GeoJellies V1 & V2. The kids are thrilled. Thank you!

Skirtlifter - yeah - too cute.

Hobo Old Boot - cool coin

Pathtag - Thanks Lisa!

Team Petey x2 - excellent rendition

Tx Round Up Boot - really nice!

DeLorme Challenge Finishers coin, engraved, as a FTF prize to be given to the ones who finished our state's challenge first. Very nice coin in gold.

Thanks to all who traded with us! :)

Today in my mailbox:

:antenna: CinemaBoxers 10th (Ant. Bronze and Ant. Silver) - VERY nice coins!!! :D

:) Geocoin Collecting geocoin - also very nice, but not as nice as the CinemaBoxers 10th.

Yesterday in my mailtray:

B) some Nano Caches - now... where to put them? I'm feeling evil! :)

:lol: Trick or Treat geocoins (Gold and Nickel) - very nice, so big and so much glow! :lol:

:lol: a Travel Gnome - been wanting one of these for ages, thanks!! B)

:lol: Masters of Space - cool coin

:huh: a SwagBus - am I too late for the race?!? :)

:huh: a CacheMovers (Copper) - cool, another traveller :D

:) some pins and a wristband - awesome! :D

Thank you very much GeoSwag! Thank you!! <_<

Edited by keewee

Nothing, still no geocoin anniversary mission, no mystery coins, nothing...

Ditto

Hmm, something strange today...! I thought there was nothing because I heard the "klick-klack" of our mailbox about the time the mailman always comes, went downstairs and picked out a mailer with a catalogue for tea (better than invoices, at last) before I wrote that message.

After I came home from university late in the afternoon I checked the mailbox again for advertisement flyers that are coming in the whole day (students etc. bring them...), and oh, you can't imagine how much I was surprised to find two brown mailers in it :antenna: So I have to correct myself, and in my mailbox today there were still no geocoin anniversary mission and no mystery coins, but

- Deafhunts signature coin <_<

- and another beautiful, great coin I traded for the thanksgiving mission (I don't say which one :) )

presents

The coolest a mr emu pathtag and gold and silver2ys4u12868.jpg12858.jpg ooh - so pretty i don't know which one to let go of now!

Ooooh, do you have a pic of the Mr. Emu PathTag? Does it have an emu on it? Just curious as I raise emus and would love to try to trade my p/t for one. TIA

It's up for trade in the pathtag gallery, with an actual picture of it in the profile.

Life has been a tad too full for me to spend a lot of time in this forum over the past couple of months, and to be honest, our spare cash is a little thin at the moment, and I had no desire to be tempted by all the neat stuff out there :) That being said, we've managed to pick up a few things here and there, among them being...

4 of Crake's Tiger Swallowtail coins (almost as nice as his Monarchs)

2 CinemaBoxers 10th Anniversary coins (very nice use of the "stained glass" effect)

4 Idaho 2007: 2 BN and 2 regular nickel

and on Monday, the mail-lady (equipped with surgeon's mask) braved the smoke and wind to deliver three New Mexico 2007 <_< Geez, this has been a horrible time to live in Southern California :antenna: Still waiting to hear if my parent's place in Escondido survived. It is inside the Witch Creek Fire lines, but I got the answering machine yesterday afternoon, so I know that the lines are still up and the house is likely in one piece, if the machine survived :) Bet a lot of caches are gone; just hope that the cachers are OK!

For the record, if anyone wants to work out a trade on a New Mexico, Idaho or Swallowtail, drop us a line through our profile. FCFS; we have one of each available.

...Geez, this has been a horrible time to live in Southern California <_< Still waiting to hear if my parent's place in Escondido survived. It is inside the Witch Creek Fire lines, but I got the answering machine yesterday afternoon, so I know that the lines are still up and the house is likely in one piece, if the machine survived :) Bet a lot of caches are gone; just hope that the cachers are OK!

Positive vibes, lots of hope and prayers going to your folks place and the others who are all involved in this are ok!

It's so hard to remember that belongings can be replaced sometimes, but they can... but I hope no one is having to remember that right now at all!

Luck to all!

Life has been a tad too full for me to spend a lot of time in this forum over the past couple of months, and to be honest, our spare cash is a little thin at the moment, and I had no desire to be tempted by all the neat stuff out there :) That being said, we've managed to pick up a few things here and there, among them being...

2 CinemaBoxers 10th Anniversary coins (very nice use of the "stained glass" effect)

and on Monday, the mail-lady (equipped with surgeon's mask) braved the smoke and wind to deliver three New Mexico 2007 :) Geez, this has been a horrible time to live in Southern California <_< Still waiting to hear if my parent's place in Escondido survived. It is inside the Witch Creek Fire lines, but I got the answering machine yesterday afternoon, so I know that the lines are still up and the house is likely in one piece, if the machine survived :antenna: Bet a lot of caches are gone; just hope that the cachers are OK!

For the record, if anyone wants to work out a trade on a New Mexico, Idaho or Swallowtail, drop us a line through our profile. FCFS; we have one of each available.

Yikes, and I thought the drought we had out here was bad, I can only imagine adding fire on top of that! B)

PM sent to help you reduce your excess inventory (and hopefully mine! :lol: )

Life has been a tad too full for me to spend a lot of time in this forum over the past couple of months, and to be honest, our spare cash is a little thin at the moment, and I had no desire to be tempted by all the neat stuff out there :o That being said, we've managed to pick up a few things here and there, among them being...

and on Monday, the mail-lady (equipped with surgeon's mask) braved the smoke and wind to deliver three New Mexico 2007 :huh: Geez, this has been a horrible time to live in Southern California :huh: Still waiting to hear if my parent's place in Escondido survived. It is inside the Witch Creek Fire lines, but I got the answering machine yesterday afternoon, so I know that the lines are still up and the house is likely in one piece, if the machine survived :lol: Bet a lot of caches are gone; just hope that the cachers are OK!

Email me their addy and I'll drive by and check tonight before I head home. (I work here in Escondido.)

In the mailtray today was:

:huh: a set of Pirates Of Harriman IV coins for me (and some extras for others locally)

:lol: Avroair Was Here coin

:o Musketeers coin

:o Avroair and Mrs Avroair sig items, and

:( a Renegade Gnome to release for travelling

But no Avroair GeoTag :huh:

Edited by keewee