What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

nerdsbacksamps.jpg

These are nice. I like the green one (not the one wtih the glitters) and the blue one. Maybe I'll buy them later, my wallet is empty ;)

I just got my Over The Edge coin!!! Thank you sooo much!!

OverTheEdgePersonal.jpg

This one is also nice.You can fall over the edge if you were concentrated at your GPS :unsure: Maybe I'll get one later when my wallet has money in it :P

I recieved today 3x a set Gecko Geocoins from Landsharkz

And earlier this week:

4x Surfboard Hibiscus

6x Surfboard Fire

6x Surfboard Dots

2x Road to Sacramento

1x Bee-Ware (AB)

2x Gerbera Daisy Micros 4

1x Travel Bug® for Hitchhikers

2x World Traveler 2006

1x Pin Evil Micro Glow in then dark

(that's the reason that my wallet is empty) :o

Today was another good geocoin day:)

Received:

Road Trip coin from Penny Packer from the cointest. Thank you:)

The Ultimate Cache as a wonderful gift from imchasingshadows - Thank you so much for your generosity Nancy:)

And, a I Love Geocoins coin from the e place - Thank you seller:)

;) I got coin in today that I traded for earlier this yr... From Canada to Missouri it took 4 MONTHS... it was postmarked June 26th.. and arrived today in pristine condition... So if you're coins are late, there is hope. Better late than never, that's for sure. Sure was a surprise today. :P

I had the same sort of problem - I sent two coins to the UK from Australia, and it took almost 3 months to get there!!!! In the meantime I had sent another set of coins, because I thought the first lot had got lost....

Turns out the second package got there one week before the first package, and it only took the second lot 7 business days!!!!!! It's insane!!!! :unsure::o:P

I haven't had coins in my mail box in a long time, but I have received some great Pathtags recently. (unfortunately I don't have them in front of me).

BUT yesterday at a Geocoin event at the South Carolina CacheToberfest I traded for the Gypsies Crystal Ball, the Serenity coin and a Crystal Fairy. I had never seen the fairy one before, but I'm an avid collector of fairies, they are all over Bella's room. I love this coin, if only more artists would give their permission to have their art put into coins, I'd love some Amy brown fairies as coins!

I got mail from USA GEOCOIN !!!!!

Frist i thought hey did i onder something then i open package right after i mail four mail to other .... i open and it was great a

here what i got from them

Thank you geocoin

USA geopcoin

NAMI geocoin

Sputnik geocoin

New year geocoin

Big Bear Cache bash 2007 geocoin

Greenfiled Polished nickel

i was about topo cried because i been bless ... THANK YOU USA GEOCOIN !!!!

A good day.

Beer & Ribs - whoa one nice coin! TFTT!

Hector Dolphin Special - really nice Karma!

Seahorse patches - ok I bought some for the kids for Christmas stocking stuffers & had to go back & get some for me. Way too cute and really nice well made patches!

Geo Boo 2007 - creepy & cool

Talk Like A Pirate - sweet coin

PIF 2008 - TFTT!!!

Geocoinfest N. California :mad:

Kanga Cacher xs 3 - very nice indeed!

Scouting WV - Yes! And Nice!

And a postage due on one of the coin envelopes. Yikes!

After a long abstinence I was finally lucky of getting something in the mail today.

A Creepy Crawler Cacher mystery coin :D Very very nice coin. Thank you very much :D (I do like the note which comes with it!)

An Oregon Geocoinfest coin (thank you JayBee) and

a Trez Trezure coin (thanks Trez, great coin!)

Ooooh, very very nice! Were did you buy them? Do you have al link? I know some people who will like this coin too!

But on a lighter note, I forgot to mention that I received a full set of Geomuse 2007 coins - these are soooooo gorgeous! Will dig around to find photo...ah here it is...

b4b65553-fa3b-42f8-90bc-647cd2f27b67.jpg

Ilonka, I dont know where else you can get them, but I got these ones on eBay, where they are being sold in sets. I presume Geomuse would trade (although I am guessing, dont quote me!!) :D

Was out of town and came home to find an envelope from Germany with 2 of Steinwälzer's beautiful personal coins in them!

Thank you so much, Sabrina, they just rock!!

Edited to add, I received a gift coin today, a beautiful Over the Edge coin that was packed really, really well, too... thank you!

Edited by mousekakat

Finally got around to getting the mail. You'd think, with coins coming, that I'd be checking the mail a little more frequently, but...

Anyway, I had 2 packages: one with the special edition coin for finishing the CSI series here in Michigan (the Abomination coin) - very nice! The other one had 2 Dorkfish Hector's dolphin coins. Karma, you've done it again! Incredible coins!

PA GCF Keystone coins - cool 'cause we did cache in PA this year - ok only once cache but we finally got one in PA after all our pass throughs this year. :huh: Thanks Stacy!

Delicious Cache Glitter - moscow32 donated one for our event and my daughter loved it so much I promised her I would try to trade for another one. When she opened the envelope today her face was etched with joy as she squealed "You got one!" Thanks Brady for making a little girl very happy!

2 cool Pathtags also from moscow32

And yesterday the awesome CCC! Thanks for the fantastic gift! It's still glowing!

I have been gone for a week, the mailman has been good to me while I was away.

Today I got in the mail:

Firefighters geocoin

icache geocoin

hibiscus surfboard geogoin

Crappy cache geocoin

Blue gnome geocoin (again) (got to stop ordering the "mystery" grab bag at Geoswag, getting repeats now)

Navstar geocoin (again)

Pathtag club tag

Oct. Pathtag club tag

100 assorted rubber duckies (for swag)

Micro coins and tags book to put my traded Pathtags in.

No Great Pumpkin or CCC coin... darn! I still believe though someday I will get a coin from an anonymous person!

Great day!

Hope everyone's mailbox is filled with overflowing goodies tomorrow!