What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

A magnetic Travel Bug sticker for the back of my truck which lets people "discover" my 4 Runner

Cool. Got a picture of it? :laughing: The sticker that is.

Here's the pic... met some brand new cachers at REI recently and they were jazzed about discovering the TB. The sticker is about 4" x 8" so it's pretty easy to read.

4RunnerTB.jpg

A magnetic Travel Bug sticker for the back of my truck which lets people "discover" my 4 Runner

Cool. Got a picture of it? :laughing: The sticker that is.

Here's the pic... met some brand new cachers at REI recently and they were jazzed about discovering the TB. The sticker is about 4" x 8" so it's pretty easy to read.

4RunnerTB.jpg

That is neat looking. And I got a link from creacher too. So like a magnetic business card - you can move from vehicle to vehicle I gather. Dang, when those bugs are blown up the cuteness factor is gone.

In the mailbox - nada - it's a holiday. Oh yeah, we said that already. :D I need a cure for teh run-to-the-mailbox-every-5-minutes-syndrome. :wacko:

Cool. Got a picture of it? :D The sticker that is.

4RunnerTB.jpg

That is neat looking. And I got a link from creacher too. So like a magnetic business card - you can move from vehicle to vehicle I gather. Dang, when those bugs are blown up the cuteness factor is gone.

Yep, moves quite readily from car to car. The website I ordered from provided excellent service and quick delivery :laughing: .

I was so happy that the racing balloons were on sale again, as I always wanted the blue racing balloon from the day I found one in a cache. I guess that was the very first coin I really admired and wanted. Very hard to find and to trade for, and so I ordered one. Today it was in my mailbox, but they send me a yellow one instead of a blue one... :D

Lackey coin :laughing: Thank you!!

A torn envelope (not padded but a regular small letter envelope) from an overseas trade -- coin never made it to the city I live (envelope marked "Received in damaged condition") :) Please do not send coins in regular envelopes -- especially overseas.

....Anthus

a FTF Black Nickel and a Geocaching Alberta South from the DDs, thanks

Oh, and a 1 Million Dollars Dragons Lair banknote! :) I'm rich!!!!!!!!!

and a set of The Legend of the Sand Dollar coins from TSD, many thanks for the trade :laughing:

Edited by keewee

Okay, I am a noob to the coin arena, but I am learning how special everyone here is. Today as I open my mail I got a Fire Chief Helmet coin. I know who did this for me, and I know he probably had to trade one of his coins for it. I was so totally dumbstruck to find this coin in my mail. I don't think anyone has ever been so nice. Thanks R. Amazing... just amazing!!!!!!! Now we have a coin for both the professions of Team Fireboy.. a nurse and a firefighter. Way Kewl. :laughing:

Oh and thanks Chief20R2 for trading with my friend. :)

It isn't exactly geocoins but I was very pleased today to see t-shirts for the GeocoinFest Multi Event (Alberta)organizers. Mark mailed these on September 27th and they arrived today, a little late for the event and everyone will have to wait to get them but they are great and a big thank you to avorair, they look awesome.

I think I hit the Jackpot!!

- Cache Hikers

- Shiny Gold with Red ring/mailbox What's in your mailbox V.1

- Nickel (shiny) What's in your mailbox? V.2

- Copper (shiny) What's in your mailbox? V.2

- Glow in the dark Go 4x4 it!

- Purple Jeep sets

I also received a "Caught Red Handed" micro coin. Thanks to all!!

I got two wonderful packages yesterday. (Sorry if I get the coin names wrong)

I had won what I thought was a coin in a cointest but got a special surprise package with pathtags, pins, puffer fish, parrothead geocoin. I emailed to say they must have got the packages mixed up and this was for someone else but apparently it's all mine....thank you so much Liz (aka Cheesy Pigs)

The second package was someone sending me a coin just out of the goodness of their heart to help me get started with my new addiction, I mean collection. Again, I expected 1 coin and instead I got 3 wonderful coins: a geojelly, FSM and Geocoin Forums. Thanks Debra (aka Degai)

You two are the greatest and I can't thank you enough. My family is also amazed at your generosity and we won't forget. I've seen so much of this same sort of thing in these groups and I am so blessed to be a part of it.

Yesterday:

- Flower of Life (AS and BN)

Not in my mailbox, but at my first event (what a great evening!):

- traded a Flower of Life BN for a Frozen Bone coin and

- TravelingViking gave me one of his personal coins :D

- and I could get some Walpurgis Event coins for trading (I guess I will have to start eating coins in the future :anitongue: )

Today:

- Fall into caching

I'm pleased to announce that i became oficially a geocoin collector :laughing:

last week

Templar geocoin

Red Deer European Wildlife Geocoin

Today

Arthur's and Trillian Geocoin - Superb!! :laughing::anitongue: and i'm waiting for the towel coin :D

Adrenaline Geocoin

Heads and Tails

In the future

Wood Compass geocoin

Collecting Geocoin

Stone Henge Geocoin

Portuguese 2007 Geocoin (I'll have some of these to trade).

PLnauta

Yea! I got coin mail!

2 AE purple jeeps with same tracking # and a pink AE Midwest Geobash coins from UO Trackers blow out sale, thank you Jennifer.

A beautiful mini Cacher Tag from Castleman for his contest starting on the 15th, thank you.

A World Travel Coin that we won off of the E Place, thank you seller.

Overall a pretty good coin day <_<

Well, a busy morning for a Saturday.

Awoke to our first geocoinfest trade - North California (trading our Aotearoa geocoinfest for other parts of the world..) <_<

A geodiamond personal coin

Then, just to make sure it was a good morning, :P

An i-cache coin

the gc coin (for explanatory purposes for muggles we meet)

2 corrected 7 year anniversary coins to match up with our incorrect 7 year coin

2 travel bugs

2 nano caches (just to make the local caching that bit harder)

Oh, and a replacement phone battery from Nokia in case the faulty one burns the house down (only took 3 months - fortunately house still standing). :)

I GOT SAMPLE PICS IN FROM THE MINT FOR MY NERDS GROUP PROJECT!!

E-mail me for details if you are interested!!

tadpole379@hotmail.com

nerdsbacksamps.jpg

nerdsamples.jpg

Hey Jackie, thank you!!!! I never thought that anyone would make a coin for me :unsure: !!!! On a more serious note, those turned out really nice. I wish I could participate in your project .