What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

100 GeocoinFest Multi Event (Alberta) geocoins from the Landsharkz!!!

In the box they included 5 GeocoinFest Multi Event pins, 5 BC pins, 1 Canadian Forces Geocacher geocoin and 2 Landsharkz personal coins.

Thank You Chris and Helen

The GeocoinFest Multi Event geocoins are beautiful, everyone will be very happy to have one of these geocoins. I will try and post a picture later in one of the GeocoinFest Multi threads.

:PI normally don't post in this thread, but today I received a coin out of the blue from an unknown person(s) and wanted to say thank you. I really appreciate it and hope to be able to return the favor sometime. :P

Before you ask, it was a Hurricane Katrina working together coin. Very nice. Thank you. :)

I also got a Kiana Lys Leon through a trade and the new Remember 9-11 coin both of which are spectacular. :)

well, arrived home about 10 mins... mailbox on the ground... a package from Castle Man was laying out in the road... it got ran over

the pole for the mailbox was uprooted (mind you it has about 20 lbs of concrete in the pole)

someone came thru the yard (again) and took out the mailbox, fence, a tree, and scraped the bumper of DiB's jeep

well, arrived home about 10 mins... mailbox on the ground... a package from Castle Man was laying out in the road... it got ran over

the pole for the mailbox was uprooted (mind you it has about 20 lbs of concrete in the pole)

someone came thru the yard (again) and took out the mailbox, fence, a tree, and scraped the bumper of DiB's jeep

Well Well ... were the coins ok ??? :D:D:):P:P , So sorry to hear about the rest bummer ! :D

Thanks crazy!! But at least the coins were safe! :P

Thanks crazy!! But at least the coins were safe! :P

well, i opened the package, and the plastic is about ripped to shreds...

but the coins appear to be okay

I received an empty (torn) mailer today. <_< The worst part is I don't recognize the name on the return address. <_< I even checked through pending trades, etc. Now I feel bad in case I forgot to mail something. So if you live in Lake City Florida and mailed something to me please email me pengofamily (at) gmail.com Thanks!

Edited by PengoFamily

In the mailtray today were:

- a couple of Evil Mastermind 2007 Yellows (S & G), thanks avroair

- and a great package from Fluttershy containing:

- Fluttershy GeoTag

- Atwell Family United We Stand (BN)

- Fox & the Hound (G)

- Fluttershy Geocaching the Top 40, and

- 2 Snozzberry GeoJellies 2 (N & BN)

A lot of very nice coins all round. A good day indeed! :huh:

Nada! Don't ya just hate not getting a new coin in the mail! I've been twiddling my thumbs waiting for a Lackey coin to arrive from Podcacher.com that we won. It was probably just sent a day or two ago though and it has to come from CA and I'm in VA. Guess I can't expect a fast miracle delivery with the postal service, lol. Don't cha just wish the mailpeople had wings and could fly a coin to you within minutes! LOL. Oh well, I guess anticipation is one of the best things about getting a new coin besides the moment you get it :D

In my Mailbox? A power bill and a gardening magazine.

In my Mail Tray at work?

- neoncacher (Nickel) - man this coin is HUGE!!

- Kangacacher (very nice coin!!)

- FSM, red glitter (Black Nickel)

- FSM, blue glitter (Black Nickel)

- Landsharkz Rockgarden (both Gold and Black Nickel ones) - these are incredible in the detail showing through the translucent fill! WOW

- a pair of Oyster shell coins

- Landsharkz Gecko sets

- WSGA Summer Campout

- GCF pins AND...

- a big box of Geocoinfest Aotearoa coins!

:huh::huh::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D