What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Is anyone else having trouble getting into their yahoo email? I haven't been able to access mine all day from 3 different computers.

No trouble with mine

ditto

getting back on subject :

i got -

Berry Blue Geo-Jelly v1 and Delta Dawn Geo-Jelly v2 (nickel) from rivercity

Blue Scout Knife - silver

GW5 Tie-Die shirt Lime Green LE

Ant. Silver Nero v2

Today, I was the lucky recipient of G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire's coin! Yes, I must say, I was so excited and I had not one inkling that when I was opening up the bubble mailer that there would be a cute little bug coin inside!

In fact, I am expecting a trade from Fluttershy and I thought it was from her. When I looked at the return address, I wondered why she had put my return address on the envelope instead of her's. When I saw it was the bug coin, you could have almost knocked me over with a feather! (Don't get me wrong, I am still looking forward to my trade with Fluttershy :) )

I know many of you may think I am overdoing it here, but things like this never happen to me. . .until today. I am usually the world's most unlucky person. I never win anything, I never guess the right answer, and if it is a shorter and easier route, I end up going the other direction. Maybe this is a sign that my luck is changing!

At any rate, I know this has been one of the most exciting days in my "geocaching career".

Today, I was the lucky recipient of G. O'Coin B.U.G. Esquire's coin! <snip for space>

At any rate, I know this has been one of the most exciting days in my "geocaching career".

Well congrats! You obviously deserved it. :D

And to keep on track I received a mail pak of wooden nickels!!! The kids in my class don't know it yet but they will be designing some wooden nickels as travel bugs. :)

Feeling quite bad today (having a cold with fever) a look into my mailbox made me feel much better <_<

- Compass Rose 2007 and Tranquility Coin I traded for (both wonderful coins, this alone would have saved my day!), AND (I hope it won't dissapear with the fever...) - I couldn't believe my eyes <_< - there was a copper Dragon spinner, too, in the envelope :anitongue: THANK YOU so much!!!!!!

AND (yes, today is a good day concerning coins!)

- Raiders of the lost Cache (another beautiful coin <_< ), Thank you very much, Tsun!!!

Well, it's been a long, hard day for this prego woman, the wicked witch of the west, ie my mother, flew into Sweden today from Texas and I was up half the night cleaning and up early to make the 2.5 hour drive to the airport in Stockholm, with a fussy 16 month old and a hyperactive 7.5 year old in the car wanting gramma....

God help me...

Anyway, I digress! In my mailbox today, you ask?

YES! I had goodies, and they really made my day!

Thank you Keewee, for the really cool sig coin! I love the info card for it and for the Kiwi GeoJelly, it's my first one! We'll be sure also to release your bug somewhere cool!

T-N-T, thank you for the Ultimate Cache coin, it's absolutely beautiful and I do so love the message it carries, it's really special!

Thanks, you two, for making my dark day a little better. My mother and I really do not get along well and this trip she's taking here for a FULL MONTH is stressing me to the max!

Well, it's been a long, hard day for this prego woman, the wicked witch of the west, ie my mother, flew into Sweden today from Texas and I was up half the night cleaning and up early to make the 2.5 hour drive to the airport in Stockholm, with a fussy 16 month old and a hyperactive 7.5 year old in the car wanting gramma....

God help me...

Anyway, I digress! In my mailbox today, you ask?

YES! I had goodies, and they really made my day!

Thank you Keewee, for the really cool sig coin! I love the info card for it and for the Kiwi GeoJelly, it's my first one! We'll be sure also to release your bug somewhere cool!

T-N-T, thank you for the Ultimate Cache coin, it's absolutely beautiful and I do so love the message it carries, it's really special!

Thanks, you two, for making my dark day a little better. My mother and I really do not get along well and this trip she's taking here for a FULL MONTH is stressing me to the max!

You are very welcome!!! Just lay back, enjoy your coins and make your mother do all the running around! :blink:

Today in my mailbox there was a mailer stuffed full of coins:

GeocoinFest 2007 attendee in silver and antique gold

GeocoinFest CoinQuest

GC&PC June 2007 Out of This World + pin

GC&PC February 2007 Love of Geocaching + pin

2005 Hurricane Katrina Relief

GC&PC Back to School + pin

Euro Cache

LizardToadz decipher coin

2007 Temecula Valley Event Cache

Alabama 2005

Magnetic Hide-a-cache 2007

MTN-Man Admin. Brick

Washington 2005

Geocache Coffee

You said you were sending me some coins, but 15!!!! WOW!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

:blink::o:D;);):DB):D:D:D:):lol: