What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I got my trade from A&T--a glittery new Copper LE Arthur & Trillian Coin :D:lol::D

Interesting that you mention that...because I got a:

Copper LE Tadpole

OutdoorFamily

Good Karma/Bad Karma

The Final Zodiac coin (It's HUGE!)

and a set of TB dog tags so I can activate my Geocoin Bug geocoin. :D

B)

Got me Earth Turtles today!! :) Boy are these lil cuties! :P I've been out of town and had several puffy mailers awaiting me.

I have also recently received:

Landsharkz - both flavors

The BIG Zodiac coin

A complete set of Tadpoles

and some PathTag Sherpas which will be traveling soon. I just released one in Branson this past weekend. I HOPE it travels well... :)

CF30

The rest of my earth turtle family arrived today, so they had a little reunion in the turtle-tank while waiting for their visas so they can travel abroad. :P:)

EarthTurtlesThree.jpg

Cute, glad you posted that, I hadn't seen what they looked like yet....can't wait for mine to get here.

I did get 'Spud Rush' geo jelly, thanks LD!

I was very excited when I received an envelope today, nobody writes me and if they do its for bills. :) Anyhoo I open up the envelope like a sugar induced 6 year old on Christmas because I realized it was from TSun. Yeah! I received a very beautiful Montana Madness Geojelly from her. I Love it! I showed it to everyone in the house and Monday I will be showing it to everyone at the Geo meeting. Cant wait, love the coin!!! Thank you so much!

edited for grammar

Edited by SCYoli

Nothing... absolutely nothing... today is my birthday, and I didn't even got a birthday card :anicute:

Happy Birthday Steinwalzer :blink:

Send me your address and I will send you a geocoin as a belated birthday present :D

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....

OT: I used to live in Mannheim.

~tsun

Steph, you are really a nice person :blink:

Happy birthday, Steinwalzer!! How many candles were on the cake?

Thanks a lot for your birthday greetings! And a special thanks to tsunrisebey for your birthday present :anicute:

There are 31 candles on my cake (I hope I get one in the afternoon, its just 11:40 am in Germany right now... the (very small) party will be on sunday). And tonight, after going out having dinner with my darling, I will be doing my very first night-cache, where I hope to find a travelling "Painting for Cache Geocoin" :blink:

And now back to topic... I hope your mailbox was not empty today, but full of nice and wonderful coins!

Steinwälzer