What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

A good day in the mailbox which helped since I finally got the kids nasty cold and missed going to their first soccer game of the season. But the coins sure helped make up for it. :(

AE Toys Pirates

Whitebear Geo 40

Earth Turtles - Silver

Modern Day Outlaws Game Player coin on stand

First Stash Pin

HFGcC Ammo Cans

Proto Picnic

And....no bills! :D

Wandered out to the mailbox as I saw a white plastic mailer in there. Didn't think it was big enough for these but to my amazement it contained GeoJellies!! (v2). I'm surprised that they made it down here to New Zealand so quickly.

Introducing keewee's version 2 GeoJellies:

keewee fruit

JG2_keewee%20fruit_sml.jpg

and

Aotearoa

JG2_Aotearoa_sml.jpg

Aotearoa is the Maori name for New Zealand and translates to Land of the Long White Cloud, hence my choice of glitters for this coin. And I decided to include rattusbaggus, my 5 year old son, in on this coin to - to make it really special.

Trust me when I say that the photos do not do them justice! Not even close!

Edited by keewee

Wow! Wow! Wow! Today as we were leaving the house the mailman handed us the mail. On top was a pretty heavy bubble mailer. Woo! Coins! But what was inside the mailer was even more exciting! I knew I was being sent one of the coins I missed out on and was anxiously awaiting its arrival, but wasn't expecting anything on our seeking list to be inside!

So here is what the package contained.

ROT13 Dragon Spinner (AS) - The coin we were expecting :)

The not expected were:

DNF

2006 Evil Micro

2007 Evil Micro

And even better, there was an envelope for my kids inside the package..it held

2 different versions of the 2007 Pocket Pups!

Thank you so much Bill! You really made our day!

Wow!

It's been a long time since I've been able to post here! Today, I got a surprise coin as a gift! It's a great looking coin, but I'm not sure if it's a secret, so I don't want to post a picture yet.

However, what is really cool is this coin has a different tracking number on the front and back. Two custom icons for one coin!

Way cool!

Wow!

It's been a long time since I've been able to post here! Today, I got a surprise coin as a gift! It's a great looking coin, but I'm not sure if it's a secret, so I don't want to post a picture yet.

However, what is really cool is this coin has a different tracking number on the front and back. Two custom icons for one coin!

Way cool!

Hey, we got one of those too!

November 2006 Signal Geocoin Germany (it's funny to see what others associate with your country and then put it onto a coin :rolleyes: )

Roud Tuit Round 2 Shiny Gold Green/Orange

Roud Tuit Round 2 Shiny Gold Original Color Scheme

These Roud Tuit Coins are really beautiful <_< And now I'll get round and do that little cache just around the corner I always wanted to do :rolleyes:<_<

Steinwälzer

Wow!

Way cool!

Not a surprise that one is coming soon (reference Moose Mob post), so my money is on the new Moose Mob personal showing up :rolleyes:

Wow!

Way cool!

Not a surprise that one is coming soon (reference Moose Mob post), so my money is on the new Moose Mob personal showing up :anitongue:

That would be the one!

When I got the original email saying he was going to be sending me one he said it was a secret. I just got an email from him saying it was ok to talk about the coin. It's pretty cool, so I'll take a picture and post it here later.

C4

Wow!

Way cool!

Not a surprise that one is coming soon (reference Moose Mob post), so my money is on the new Moose Mob personal showing up :anitongue:

That would be the one!

When I got the original email saying he was going to be sending me one he said it was a secret. I just got an email from him saying it was ok to talk about the coin. It's pretty cool, so I'll take a picture and post it here later.

C4

lucky :anitongue:

Wow!

Way cool!

That would be the one!

C4

I would love one of these it would be awesome to have to icons on one coin!! Especially if it is a great design. Will be on the look out!

Well, My envelope got stolen in the mail, :(:D so there was nothing in my mailbox today. :rolleyes::o

what happened?

Ordered coins from Geoswag in beginning June and still has not received it. I did not take insurance (dum) and it got lost or stolen.

But I got 2 coins today. My wife hide it from me.

Discover the Beauty of Big Bear

The Thrill of the Hunt - The Joy of the Find B)

Just received my coins after 8 weeks.

The post office phoned today to ask when I would be collecting the coins that was lying there for some time.

5 coins B)B)B)

Wow!

Way cool!

Not a surprise that one is coming soon (reference Moose Mob post), so my money is on the new Moose Mob personal showing up :rolleyes:

That would be the one!

C4

Here is the photo of the coin.

Moose-Mob.jpg