What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

:P:P:P

Not in my mailbox, but Mr. Anthus won 2nd place at the geo poker event last night at GW5. Too many coins to list. :D

Mrs. Anthus

Off Topic for a minute :( .

Who won first place :rolleyes: ?

Back to your regularly scheduled trading thread ;) .

Edited by Damenace

:P:P:P

Not in my mailbox, but Mr. Anthus won 2nd place at the geo poker event last night at GW5. Too many coins to list. :D

Mrs. Anthus

Off Topic for a minute :( .

Back to your regularly scheduled trading thread ;) .

TNT's son. I cannot remember or recall if he has his own caching name. Maybe they can chime in here. He was really good! So, hats off to him on a good game!

:P:P:D

Not in my mailbox, but Mr. Anthus won 2nd place at the geo poker event last night at GW5. Too many coins to list. B)

Mrs. Anthus

Off Topic for a minute :P .

Back to your regularly scheduled trading thread :( .

TNT's son. I cannot remember or recall if he has his own caching name. Maybe they can chime in here. He was really good! So, hats off to him on a good game!

We need to lure him to the Geocoin Chat room so he can share the wealth in a few Cointests ;)

We need to lure him to the Geocoin Chat room so he can share the wealth in a few Cointests :rolleyes:

Yes...yes we do!

Not in the mail but face to face trades for some awesome GeoJelly coins at the Flash Mob event.I recived in trades an ANTIFREEZE from OVCacher,RED APPLE from PGHlooking,DIRT from terratoads ,and an ORANGE SHERBET coin from 3 D's & a Pokey to add to my collection. THANKS TO ALL THAT TRADED WITH ME FOR THE GEOJELLYS

I recived a motogrrl Memorial geocoin, a Red Handed Micro geocoin, and a Cache Mover geocoin to place in caches in WV

Also I recived a glennk721 Operation Spreading Sunshine 50 States, 50 Coins !

Thanks to Marky & glennk721 for the coins to release in my area for all to enjoy!!

We need to lure him to the Geocoin Chat room so he can share the wealth in a few Cointests :sunsure:

Yes...yes we do!

His name is Hallie (yes his :D ) He's as sweet as can be, and very helpful, carried my coins around all weekend for me, and loved playing with Bella. He'll be coming to the Geocoin chats too, I think he's at least hooked on coins now, not sure about caching, also has a nicely growing pin collection!

As for what's in my mailbox I wont know till next Monday!!! But I made some REALLY GREAT trades over the weekend!

Was out and about on Friday and look what arrived when I was gone! My personal tokens are now here and I can hardly wait to start dropping them whereever I go. ;)

;)

Photo-0009.jpg

EDI-00084-3%20copy.jpgEDI-00084-2%20copy.jpg

Those look nice, Would youcare to tell us a little about them? What size are they? Are you trading?

and a big surprise

we have a TB Runli (TBEE30) - we set him off on his travels by taking him over to the US almost 4 years ago just as we were starting caching. He has a back pack so we gave him a passport and some pennies to pay his way :-) . During his travels folks put pressies in his back pack, he even collected a sheriffs badge pinned to the back of his back pack. He arrived back in the UK and we got him back at the Binfield Cache Bash roundabout this time last year. So this years Binfield Cache Bash was yesterday so we took him along and his pal Tracker so they could be discovered. While someone was inspecting his back pack we found a coin - last year at this time I just did not know about coins!! - a 2hillbillies antique silver - non trackable # 086 . If we had not taken Runli there today it would still be sat in his back pack and we would be none the wiser. as I put it back in his pack ...

Sue