What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Well Miracles do happen!!! I got my missing coins from geoswag/oakcoins today :laughing: Funny how the date on the envelope if for two days after I complained the first time :laughing:

Yesterday I got 2 Delicious Cache Fishies!

Today I got:

GC Police Garmin 2007 Gold

Nurses Have Heart Two-tone

Easter Nav'egg'ation 2007 Gold

Wildlife Muggles Sneaky Antlers Gold

Wildlife Muggles Bucky Beaver gold

:lol: I got my first empty mailer this week. :lol: I figured it would happen sooner or later. :lol: I was just hoping it would be much much later.... like never. :D

Bummer, 57 :D . What did you NOT get?

CF30

I Contacted the Seller, and a replacement wasn't a problem. :D Very Cool. I'm very confident it wasn't their fault. All is well. :D

:lol: I got my first empty mailer this week. :lol: I figured it would happen sooner or later. :lol: I was just hoping it would be much much later.... like never. :D

CF30

I Contacted the Seller, and a replacement wasn't a problem. :D Very Cool. I'm very confident it wasn't their fault. All is well. :D

Yes, but, Inquiring minds want to know: Which coin was it? :D

CF30

CF30

It's definitely a bummer.... My 'empty mailer' story goes like this:

USPS Priority Mail envelope shows up.... very flat looking, but still 'sealed' as best I could tell. So while opening the rest of the mail I rip it open with the pull tab -- maybe it's something about our recently transferred mortgage or other legal paperwork. Nothing. Empty.... so *now* I look at the return address label. Geocoins! Dang it! I contact the seller and she promises to refund and/or replace my coins. She gets some more coins together and goes to her local PO, where they tell her "yep, we found this had fallen out of your envelope, but we decided to keep it and figured you would come pick it up." Of course, they sent on the empty envelope half way across the country. :D

Thankfully, I got my coins in just a few days! This time in a much better taped envelope so as to prevent rippage. But still, I strongly suggest for everyone to double-package coins, and additionally label the inner (and outer, of course) envelope with the destination address. Even better is if you use vinyl bubble mailers.... I don't know how one of those could get accidentally ripped open, unless it was involved in a bad USPS tractor trailer accident.

An OshnDoc LE Antique Copper and an OshNDoc 2007 Antique Bronze and a check from pepsi for $20.00 gas money in there free ride promotion that I entered about 4 codes from the caps it diden't say I won when I entered them,but it paid for the half tank of gas I used caching in the Burg yesterday :laughing:

Been a light week, I am suffering geocoin withdrawal... :laughing:

Thankfully, I got my coins in just a few days! This time in a much better taped envelope so as to prevent rippage. But still, I strongly suggest for everyone to double-package coins, and additionally label the inner (and outer, of course) envelope with the destination address. Even better is if you use vinyl bubble mailers.... I don't know how one of those could get accidentally ripped open, unless it was involved in a bad USPS tractor trailer accident.

I have found that by using a bubble mailer insode the Priority envelope and then stapling the bubble mailer to the Priority envelope, the coins do not disappear. I got hammered on missing coins on Global Priority. I also tape the edges of the Priority Mailer. It is a heart breaker to send 20 coins to Germany and have them get an empty envelope. Not to single out Germany, I had some other countries get their envelope with no 3" Initial Point coins. I replaced them all, but it hurt. :) All is good now... Glen

After being gone to Phoenix for the week I went to the post office today and had the following waiting for me:

Denmark Signal Oct 2006

2 Hawaii micro hibiscus

Bluelamb 03

Fisnjack personal geocoin

5 Bucky Beaver Wildlife Muggler

5 Sneaky Antlers Wildlife Muggler

5 World Caching Oceans

5 Cape Code Geoacaching Assoc

5 Dortmund

5 Mallorca

5 Georgia 2007

5 Surrender the Booty Pirate

5 micros of the same

What a haul. About gave me a hernia carrying it all to the jeep. :)

Edited by larry739