Leaderboard Silver

Greater Abilene Geocachers

Pepper Bell Peppers

Ladybug Silver

Credit Card Orange

Dorkfish Seahorse

ChiroCache Pathtag

Cameron Pathtag

.... AG - you are amazing. I'd certainly not want to be your postal carrier! :ph34r:

I got my Records!!! YAY!

The first picture was taken in sunlight and shows the color pretty well, the second was in the shade and shows the definition very well, and the third one, well, do you see anything wrong with this picture?

Yeah, your tracking # engraving is much crisper than mine.... but it is slightly off-angle.

You might want to check with the mint to be sure they didn't engrave all of your coins like this.

Plus, I have the LPBRAE tracking number! I guess your's must be a duplicate.... you'll just have to send it to me.

:o

I got my Records!!! YAY!

The first picture was taken in sunlight and shows the color pretty well, the second was in the shade and shows the definition very well, and the third one, well, do you see anything wrong with this picture?

Yeah, your tracking # engraving is much crisper than mine.... but it is slightly off-angle.

You might want to check with the mint to be sure they didn't engrave all of your coins like this.

Plus, I have the LPBRAE tracking number! I guess your's must be a duplicate.... you'll just have to send it to me.

Yeah I photoshopped that tracking, but if you really have a LPBRAE I want it!!! Look at the color of that album, that's what's off!

I got my Records!!! YAY!

Yeah I photoshopped that tracking, but if you really have a LPBRAE I want it!!! Look at the color of that album, that's what's off!

I was kidding.... :rolleyes:http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?tracker=LPBRAE+ -> does not exist.

As for the color thing... I have such a hard time getting the coins out of those little ziploc bags, that I admit I didn't actually check all of mine. Looks like you have an XLE "mint error" coin. :D

I got my Coins and Pins recent additions: one of each

Timberwolf

Scouting coin and

Crusier Dude-gold and copper

A preorder brought:

2007 Compass RoseLE satin gold- 6 of them ...a real stash!

Trades sent me:

2-Geo40 LP's -Team High Point and GBOTS

Alien-BN

Alladin Mushroom- gold

And finally: Moscow32'S personal coin of three little fish...I think this fishy is called "Delicious"