What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Absolutely scored today,

2 alaskian coinamints in my make (beyond expectation)

1 alaskan2006 silver coin (again beyond any description, 7 thumbs up)

1 night caching coin

1 North Dakota Deputy caching coin ( little dissapointed, non trackable- but nice coin regardless)

Without a doubt this has been a good day...

Wow, I made out good today!

I got:

Nickells Coins

2 Plymouth Benchmarks

OCHC - Thanks!

Ponik & Team (with Wooden nickel)

JPAgeo (with wooden nickel)

Quigley Jones (thanks Lori! It took a while to get here!)

And this is really weird. I got an envelope, with my own return address. In it was The Four Corners Benchmark coin! It was postmarked 12/9/06, but I can't tell where from. Secret Santa didn't start until 12/12, so it isn't that. And there was a lovely card that was just signed "Ho Ho Ho" - Whoever you are! Thank you so much. I'm really loving the benchmark coins!

And this is really weird. I got an envelope, with my own return address. In it was The Four Corners Benchmark coin! It was postmarked 12/9/06, but I can't tell where from. Secret Santa didn't start until 12/12, so it isn't that. And there was a lovely card that was just signed "Ho Ho Ho" - Whoever you are! Thank you so much. I'm really loving the benchmark coins!

UFO...hmmm...not sure where this is from...our address as the return address, no postmark on the stamp, and a card that said "ho ho ho"...thanks!

The other day I received an AllWaysLooking_99 geocoin in the same fashion. Thank you to whoever is sending out these coins, this truly is a great example of the spirit of giving

879.gif

UFO...hmmm...not sure where this is from...our address as the return address, no postmark on the stamp, and a card that said "ho ho ho"...thanks!

The other day I received an AllWaysLooking_99 geocoin in the same fashion. Thank you to whoever is sending out these coins, this truly is a great example of the spirit of giving

879.gif

Yes, whoever they are, they are awesome! I got such a thrill opening that envelope!

Edited by MustangJoni

I also got a small package that had my own return address on it and I could not make out the postmark. I thought it was my MISSION: Santa package but when I opened it I saw it only had 1 coin so then I thought it was a mystery snowflake coin. When I opened it it was a 4Bows coin. So to whoever was nice enough to send me this coin....THANK YOU! It is a pleasant surprise and a mystery!

I wonder if that is the same person I got my coin from! Mine did not have the "ho ho ho" note but it is the same in the other than that.

Thank you mystery coin gift giver! Merry Christmas!

Finally got a chance to go through the mail after getting back from caching in Montana and it turned out to be a pretty great day!

Merry Christmas Cachers (2 in each color hanging on the tree now) :D

Spring Stained Glass (april gcc) :)

3 red and 3 green Alaskan Coinaments (hanging on the tree now) :)

Tommy Trojan trade from Foxhound and Tissa1020 :D

Christmas Micro from the good folks at Landsharkz :D

And a bunch of Christmas cards from caching friends! :)

Oh, can't forget... Team A.C.E. sent a geocaching Christmas Tree Sig-Ornament of hand-made stained glass!!! Super :D

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

Everyone getting secret pacakges. Sounds like a good plan to once in a while send out such things. I just wonder how you get peoples address to do this with.

Perhaps I should start a database

I think over the corse of the next year i'll start a horde of coins, somthing will get done with them im sure.

Edited by princeshoko

My best day ever!

From my Secret Santa (Thanks):

Coins & Pins Spinner

Roma Geocoin

Rome Geocoin

Caching In The Holidays 'N'

Caching In The Holidays 'C'

Nickells Geocoins (Nice!)

Tommy Trojan (Beautiful)

Grand Canyon Geocoin

Mouth Of The South

OCHC X 2 (I'm willing to trade either)

I'm pleased, my wife not so much!

I haven't received it yet but I guess I will brag anyway cause I am really happy but I was able to buy one of the new Mojo's Hoard Tiki Coins. I also got:

the new TSD2.5 coins all metals

Team Saman personal

Megellan armed geocoin

Georacers set of 4 colors

Cache is King geocoin

Holiday lights geocoin set

2007 Hong Kong Geocoin two tone

The geocaching zone geocoins set

Crakes new 12 days of caching geocoins set

plus two OCHC

I didn't recieve these all in one day but I have gotten them all in the last few days so it has been exciting to say the least. :-)

Edited by Team Macha