What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I'll tell you what wasn't in my mailbox today... 3 geocoins i'm waiting on....

How long should it an ebay vender to send me my stuff... i won on the 21st of june.. i paid about 45 seconds after i won the auction. you know if they demand payment by a certain time we should demand the product within a set time too... and i thhought this guy was a super vender... with so so many great reviews.... what's the deal... I even emailed the guy to ask him if he had recieved my payment.. (which i know he did) and i got no reply.... :wub:

How long should it an ebay vender to send me my stuff... i won on the 21st of june.. i paid about 45 seconds after i won the auction. you know if they demand payment by a certain time we should demand the product within a set time too... and i thhought this guy was a super vender... with so so many great reviews.... what's the deal... I even emailed the guy to ask him if he had recieved my payment.. (which i know he did) and i got no reply.... :wub:

I really, really, really hope this guy isn't from Wyoming :wub:

I really, really, really hope this guy isn't from Wyoming :wub:

no he wasn't he has over 2500 sales and i only saw 1 neg remark in the last 6 months.. he sells coins daily and every one says they are so so happy with the quick delivery... so what is a quick delivery time for ebay? i figured that a week is plenty of time to ship....

Another big day :unsure:

Three Iowa Beaver

One POW-MIA (I liked the one a while back I got enough that I decided to get another one)

Two Torn Yellow Mailer (got two more for the same reason as the above)

Three Joshua Tree NP

One First Finders

Plus some Original Stash pins, and assorted what-not. A very nice haul! Now for the fun part: activating all of 'em! :unsure:

:laughing: I rarely post here, but I got a package from the Netherlands worth mentioning....

:laughing: Poffertjes black nickel

:( Poffertjes copper

;) Dutch Micro Black nickel

:) Dutch Micro Silver

:D Fazanten Gold

:D Fazanten Silver

:laughing: All of them were exceptional. I may have to concentrate on collecting Dutch Geocoins. :laughing: