What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Friday & Saturday

1 EGG - regular

1 EGG - gold LE

1 Bikedog

1 Chrisgun - AC LE

Still didn't receive my shipment of Firefighters from the geocoinstore. :huh:

They are in transet to me. Maybe Monday. Wish I could have been the first one to log one on gc.com :D

152 custom engraved Compass Rose 2006! Man, that was a heavy box! I put together an order for our local group, where they all gave me what they wanted engraved on their coins, and I put it all in a spreadsheet and sent it off to Aaron. Very cool of Coins and Pins to allow us to do a custom order like this. They look great.

--Marky - K6FTF

Best geocoin mail day yet !! :P

I received my shipment of Firefighters from the geocoinstore. I will be mailing out all my trades this week. Shall be a busy and late night for me tonight. I hope to get them all out by Wednesday.

I also received some other exciting coins today, which are:

1 Dorkfish - my first glitter coin - I just love this one !

1 Bigfoot - another must have

1 Yellow Jeep - gotta love the Jeep coins

1 Cruiserdude - definatley a keeper

1 AtalantaGal 2006 Satin Gold - very nice

Big thanks to all that have traded with me !! :)

152 custom engraved Compass Rose 2006! Man, that was a heavy box! I put together an order for our local group, where they all gave me what they wanted engraved on their coins, and I put it all in a spreadsheet and sent it off to Aaron. Very cool of Coins and Pins to allow us to do a custom order like this. They look great.

--Marky - K6FTF

agreed although the last 1/4 of my order just arrived today (the were non engraved ones)... ah well, the owner of them will be glad to see them I expect and my other cohorts will be glad he has his so we can activate ours!!! we are icon ho's!!! :P